Are you genuinely racist and/or homophobic or do you just pretend online?

Are you genuinely racist and/or homophobic or do you just pretend online?

Attached: 1402038228502.jpg (546x550, 51K)

I'm neither racist or homophobic, desu all the edgelords posting racist shit is pretty tedious at this point

Fuck niggles

I'm not really racist, I just want everyone to stay in their fucking homeland. Nothing wrong with that.

Although if someone calls me a racist I would consider that a compliment

I am not racist but I hate niggers and such. I mean, I have to try really hard to act racist, because I get along with with nignogs, but at the same time I know how damaging it is for everyone (including themselves) that they're here. I see being racist as akin to being a good person. It's not always easy, but you have to try your best. White people are generally too sympathetic to behave racistly, but it is so very necessary.

So white people should leave America?

basically this... we'll all get backtraced

Attached: bots.png (488x1193, 280K)

what, why just whites? are you racist?

No, America is white people's homeland. The soil itself is irrelevant, it is just dirt. What matters is what was built upon it, and it was built by Europeans and belongs to them.

Dirt is not a home, a house is.

I hate faggots but not so much that I refuse to talk to them or be in a room with them. Most of the ones I've met are fairly well adjusted and not completely insufferable like the insane discord trannies here, I just think their lifestyle is fucking disgusting and shameful

Anyone that ain't injun
So if Muslims raze Europe and rebuild it's their Homeland now?

I dislike black people as a group but there's plenty of them I like as individuals. That's probably most of /ppl/

It's too late now, but ideally whites would have never left europe,

>Are you genuinely racist and homophobic
yep. Sorry, not sorry for not toeing the partyline.

I try to see people as individuals and if someone is not personally bothering me I don't care. I only have energy to hate myself

yuro here and not who you were asking
Yes, if we have become incpable of getting off our ass and removing kebab It is indeed theirs.

>muslims
>rebuild
Funny joke though.

I'm not racist or homophobic outside of this site, it's just that the people that browse this board happen to literally be some of the worst people I've ever interacted with, so I say racist or homophobic things. I call white people pigmen, I call Asians pets or lap/rapdogs, I call blacks cornball brothers and self hating niggers, and I'd probably have a word for latinos if i spoke to enough on here.

I also call gays and trannies delusional abominations with mental illnesses even though I believe homosexuality is just something you're born with and I don't pretend to understand what goes on in the mind of a tranny. But I feel no guilt about this because I know most gays here aren't actually gay, they're just straight guys with a sissy fetish. They probably sniff poppers and watch hypnotism videos.

You should probably think more critically on that logical disparity and how it plays a part in your life.

I'm a bit racist irl probably due to exposure to shit posting and a dislike of popular culture but it's mostly unconscious reaction and not logically sound.

Similarly, I generally hate the idea of a gender revolution / trans as a medical issue, but trans people are okay. I just think they are sort of victims but I'll treat them fine and address them as they please because it's really not that hard.

im black so i can't be racist ;)

Attached: 1550453712040.png (551x548, 101K)

There is no logical disparity. It's extremely easy to see and determine that Africans are objectively bad. Literally, just bad. They cause a lot of crime, they're pretty stupid and unproductive, and generally just pollute whatever area they reside in and make it enormously much worse when compared to Europeans or Asians. They make everything objectively worse, and it doesn't matter what environment or area you look at. They make schools worse, they make streets worse, they make apartment complexes worse, they make restaurants worse, they make streets worse. Objectively.

That doesn't mean that you can't get along just fine on a personal level with a random African you meet.

It's not fun to race bait on Jow Forums, I never get any big reactions. I make several twitter accounts to do it on there. Twitter has offered my many priceless reactions. I should really start saving the best reactions.

dude, every racist here is a pretended one.
you just don't want to be expelled/fired IRL.

Attached: Mein Neger.jpg (216x233, 7K)

I"m a pretender. Personally, I think racism is pretty fucking stupid

yeah, this sums up my opinion on race
i do hate fags tho

im not racist but if you give niggers an inch they take a mile. regardless of what they say, they ARE in competition with us, and they hate us. so being cognizant of that i want them back in their chains.

as for faggots, its whatever, but the ultra flamboyant ones need to be doused in gasoline and set on fire. there's something instinctively repulsive about an overly flamboyant man. it makes my blood simmer.

I just like to call white people niggers. I love it how it triggers them so much.

I'm just pretending for the most part. It's not my fault that niggers make it very difficult to not hate them.

I think everybody just like to trigger people

retarded, I go wherever the fuck I want

Nah. I'm a bisexual guy and my best friend is a Nigerian mulatto girl. That being said, calling someone a dumb nigger or a faggot is just too enticing. That reads like a joke but it's not.

Attached: 1518772858974.jpg (700x510, 54K)

I honestly just pretend online. I don't care about other people in real life. I don't care if you're stupid, delusional or whatever because I can just not interact with you.

I'm trans and I shitpost about discord trannies on /tv/ and /v/ to get reactions from people

I don't like antisocial and anti family groups

is this the 72% guy?

the fags that post the "racist" posts are Jow Forumsfags
trying to fuck with people

This.
And yes. But the problem is nobody wants muricans anymore.

i pretend in real life

kek but im on the fence of it

not a raging homophobic but some gay guys annoy the fuck out of me sometimes and it's mostly bc of behaviours that they wouldn't have if they were straight (mostly talking as feminine as they can). Never been racist though

I could say all of those exact things for particular vast swaths of majority-white America. Racism is irrational. Just judge people individually.

It's fun to pretend. Personally I find pol disgusting but it intrigues me for some reason.

discord gg/fSTQHpZ

Non racists only please ;)

Attached: 3FA.jpg (1080x808, 137K)

Personally, I'm not racist. I'm pretty sure half this board is unironically racist though. We've all been pretending for so long that some people thought we were serious and joined in. I'd say for every regular user there's like one bumfuck racist. I'd honestly leave this place on that fact alone, but the websites that keep them out aren't as funny as here.

I call out all races but I don't consider myself racist. Like say a black person steals or kills someone, I call him a nigger for being a nigger. If a Mexican guy is doing something wrong like hopping over the border illegally, I call him a beaner. If an Asian is a shitty driver, I call him a chink even though I'm Asian myself. If a white guy is being a dumbass, I call him dumb white boy.

Attached: 1533359456232.png (1200x720, 631K)

It depends on your definition of racism. In the extreme-left definition that denies race realism yes I am a racist. In the strict sense that judges people as individuals no, I am not racist. It's both possible and completely sensible to marry an overarching stereotype with the admission that exceptions to the rule do exist. I wouldn't want to live in a black neighborhood because of black generality, but at the same time I can admit that there definitely are a fair number of decent black people. The same probably applies for muslims in europe.

Attached: 1403579876841.jpg (960x960, 175K)

Mostly a joke. Mostly.

I'm not racist, but I am a bit homophobic. I dont think there is any reason why we should accept them or why they identify with a sexuality. You dont see me walking around demanding people respect my BDSM fetish. Honestly, I would be fine with it if they kept it in private spaces. It should only be illegal in public.

Attached: large.jpg (750x1088, 64K)

I just like being able to say nigger on Jow Forums

Attached: 1557341289281s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>dumb white boy
There is no good slur for white people.

Restricting free speech is dangerous senpai. Start going that route and having a girlfriend will be a capital offense in my gay ethnostate.

>sticking your dick in a man's ass
>Free speech
Imagine being this far gone

I'm genuinely transophobic. Traps are severe mentally ill people, literal biological mistake, biological trash. There are no trans in nature, unlike homosexual animals.

Amerinds are siberian americans tho

My best friend is gay but behaves like a normal guy. But fuck faggots who walk around like sexual freaks in parades.

I've had black friends, I didn't seem as lesser to me. But fuck niggers who behave like baboons, thugs, entitled scum.

By a modern NPC definition, yes I am racist and homophobic in real life because I don't want millions of incompatible niggers and arabs looking for handouts in my country and because I don't believe a man in a wig is a woman. Bottom line though is that I will treat almost all people with respect.

Except somalis. Literal subhuman cockroaches, I don't even joke a little bit here.

I am genuinely racist but I don't really care about fags unless it's their whole personality. Even then it isn't because they're gay it's just irritating.

I just pretend to online. I legit think joking about niggers and faggots is funny, but I dont have anything against either group.

Every time I try to explain my political views I have to backtrack or explain how I believe x but I'm not necessarily y politically. It's all so tiring that I just stopped caring. I refuse to be positive or negative about race, lgbtq, or any of this shit. I just stopped caring either way.

>dumb white boy
lmao yikes really cut me to the core.

But for real here, people like you are racists and are just trying to cope with being one. My brother says not all blacks are niggers and that even a white guy can be a nigger but it just so happens that anyone black person that pisses him off falls into nigger category. People like you and him are racist, you just don't want to admit it. Even against your own race too lmao wtf kind of shit is that. Anyways, kill yourself you fuck, if you're gonna be racist be openly racist not this pussy faggot version of racism

Attached: timesq.jpg (1000x676, 1.11M)

ofc not, why would I care where someone puts his dick on
and I'm open border kind of guy, I've been a migrant myself in different european countries, best experience of my life

Cracker, whitetrash?

>europeans killed the native americans
> NATIVE. AMERICANS

are you retarted?

Attached: IMG_0305.jpg (461x461, 31K)

Stop being a cuck, It was there land at a time but it's not anymore. Get over it.

Attached: 1555288328083.jpg (640x853, 92K)

their* I'm doing it before someone else does it

yes just a little bit

So it's okay as long as you destroy the previous society and build on the land and are there for a long time?

Neither, I just dislike uncivilized people and trannies, they tend to be part of those groups.

IRL I pretty much like gay guys just fine. But online I'll call you a faggot because, well, you're a fucking faggot. South Park got it right - it's a necessary word.

With black people it's a little more complicated. I unironically believe that people of African descent are, on average, less intelligent than other races, and have less impulse control. But for any *individual* black person, that average isn't relevant. Individual black people can be cool.

I'm a tad racist. From personal experience I find chinks, arabs and indians to be unhygienic and not very agreeable people. I avoid making acquaintances with them but wouldn't go out with a pitchfork or yell at them in public or nothing.