youtube.com/watch?v=hYKz5tZ7IEY
youtube.com/watch?v=hddUfrT9-7c
youtube.com/watch?v=pDf_xg1BdX8
youtube.com/watch?v=OIj5sR91alo
youtube.com/watch?v=xfPskatvJm4
youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i love my oni wife rem!

Attached: rmdmn (36).jpg (4507x2480, 914K)

Ah, ma petite chou-fleur.

Attached: Angela263.png (600x1128, 1.11M)

First origginal post is for Yuri

Attached: just Yuri (26).jpg (563x424, 26K)

Well that's awkward.....

Attached: 292cce90c47a2616a75aadb07c122d63.jpg (564x317, 33K)

I love you so much, my dearest Alice. I can't stop admiring you. I wish we were going through life together.

Beautiful edition.

Attached: Alice49.jpg (1191x670, 122K)

You've been crowding up these threads so fucking much.

If you HAD to swap waifus with someone in this thread for 1 day, who would you swap with?

What is one thing you DISlike about your waifu? Anything at all?

Could you survive a 30-day roadtrip with your waifu, driving 12 hours a day? What country would you want to drive around?

What music does your waifu listen to? Would she dance with you to it?

Attached: yuri_by_nam_namii_dbrvsv4.png (1600x2300, 1.98M)

user, there are 5 yurifags. I'm one of them

why are there five yurifags

How many Holofags are there?

Attached: 929.jpg (500x727, 92K)

Bonus question:

How would you ask your waifu to marry you, excluding things like going to places you first met and inside jokes that would have otherwise developed if she were real?

who the hell knows
i give a thumnbs up to urabefags and remfags for not flooding the thread like hell

I want to hold her hand
I want to walk with her on my side
I want to hug her
I want to kiss her
I want to make her feel protected
I want to make her feel happy
I want to make her feel beautiful
I want to make her feel accepted
I want us to a cute couple
I want to go on long trips with her
I want to enjoy beautiful sights with her
I want us to take a lot of cute pictures together
I want us to discover and enjoy a lot of new places together
I want us to eat together
I want us to cook together
I want to taste her home made food
I want to support her on anything she does
I want her to share her worries with me as I do the same
I want her to rely on me
I want her to see how I improve myself for her
I want us to fall asleep together while watching movies at night
I want us to go swimming together
I want us to listen to music together
I want to introduce her to my family, as the woman I fell in love with
I want to wake up every single morning with her on my side
I want to fall asleep every single night with her on my side
I want to share my achievements with her
I want to dedicate my life for her
I want to share all my time with her
I want to get lost on her beautiful gaze
I want to go on dates with her and see her wearing beautiful clothing that only intensify her charm
I want to enjoy the night as we go around the city after having dinner
I want us to move out together to make a home of our own
I want to see her excited face as we organize everything and buy new things
I want us to grow older together
I want us to be a family
I want to be that one person on her life that makes her truly happy just like she is on mine
I want her to love me back just as much as I do
I love her

Attached: yande.re 527116 bae.c fate_grand_order horns japanese_clothes kiyohime_(fate_grand_order).jpg (1400x1980, 833K)

Posting TF2 quotes with overw*tch characters should be a crime.

Basado y esposafuenpastillado

Attached: urabe18.jpg (1200x800, 190K)

I am saddened since I am the psudeo-tulpa Yurifren, but I walk the line of being cast out a la ellipsisfag (thankfully, I am not so insufferable or spamful) and the line of being accepted as a normal yurifren. Fringe /waifu/ threads on other sites are all full on schizos with full life dysfunction. So I kinda don't fit in anywhere.

I want to spend every moment of my life with this girl.

>If you HAD to swap waifus with someone in this thread for 1 day, who would you swap with?
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours wife.
>What is one thing you DISlike about your waifu? Anything at all?
I dislike how vengeful she can be. It's understandable given her circumstances but it's to her detriment and brings her nothing but suffering in the end. I love her no less for it, but I don't like seeing her get hurt.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-inducing post.

Attached: CUgVUumcPs.jpg (1920x1080, 1.51M)

I WANT THIS CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_20190512_104529.jpg (391x165, 16K)

Not enough, honestly. They seem pretty diverse.

It just occured to me. Sadposter was obsessed with Yuri, and once he left for the second time, 3 or 4 new Yurifags appeared. What the fuck?

>Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours wife.

Based.

Also interesting to hear about your dislikes of her, thanks for sharing.

It's just me and you. I'm sure the one that wanted to roast her was nothing more than a mere shitposter.

Attached: 1538218727499.jpg (849x1195, 209K)

>If you HAD to swap waifus with someone in this thread for 1 day, who would you swap with?
Do you mean hang out with another waifu or do you mean some sort of weird waifu swinger shit?
You could say Yuri has a self defeating attitude sometimes I am kind of like that too but its still a significant flaw.
>Could you survive a 30-day roadtrip with your waifu, driving 12 hours a day? What country would you want to drive around?
I can't drive so I guess Yuri would have to. A road trip across any place would be nice maybe Greece because roads are empty and the night sky is beautiful so we could camp together.
>What music does your waifu listen to? Would she dance with you to it?
Not specified some annons suggested Yuri could be into symphonic metal but that's speculation.
>How would you ask your waifu to marry you, excluding things like going to places you first met and inside jokes that would have otherwise developed if she were real?
I would ask Yuri to read a book with me for old times sake. Then as we read the book I would turn to a certain page revealing the wedding ring that's when I would ask her to marry.
Indeed it is Alice poster.
There are at two Urabe posters at least two Alice Why do you have a problem with multiple Yuri posters?
So what's your solution? Should some of us leave?
Wholesome post Kiyoposter

OOOOOpse forgot pic

Attached: I do.jpg (1280x809, 548K)

Drool is disgusting

Attached: 9ceb3136d38e97ccbbd7aa11e92615fc.jpg (1256x1500, 130K)

>hollow out book to put ring inside

She would be appalled at your methods but certainly appreciate the effort.

To the Yuri fag To the Yurifag who received weird poems could you post the photo of the poem or the poem itself?

Claiming this post for my unique, lovely and beautiful rem

fuckin hell I was in the other thread wondering why no one posts there and that was just some fake shit.

Attached: i7bl097rh9w21.png (800x1057, 906K)

The book would not be hollowed out there would just be a ring placed between the pages.

>Cuck question
No.

>Could you survive a 30-day roadtrip with your waifu, driving 12 hours a day? What country would you want to drive around?
Driving is fun so yes. I'd explore my country. I've always to see those photogenic images of the West in person.

Attached: 3_0.jpg (704x396, 31K)

>actually falling for schizo bait
cmon now user

What do you mean by "swapping"? Does it mean that I would magically obsess over someone else other than my waifu? Because I can't change who I love. I don't need to force my love on Alice. It's something that I feel naturally. Like the need to eat something when you're hungry. And I would feel extremely bad for trying to love someone else.
Or by swapping you mean spending a day with that waifu? In that case I'd choose Scarecrow. I'm not gay but I'm really interested in his character, motivations etc. Especially as I'm playing through the Arkham Knight currently.
That she doesnt exist and that we're not together.
Other than that, she's perfect to me. I'd never want to change anything in her. She has her flaws, obviously. Everyone does. But I accept and love her for who she is. For example, it is said that she will probably never look for a boyfriend as she doesn't need anyone. This maybe could count as thing that I don't really like as I'd much prefer it if she loved me. But I don't want to change her character only for it to suit myself more. She's free to do whatever she wants and I'd still love her.
>Could you survive a 30-day roadtrip with your waifu, driving 12 hours a day?
Absolutely. I'd love to do it with my waifu.
>What country would you want to drive around?
Mine.
>What music does your waifu listen to?
I don't know.
>Would she dance with you to it?
I wish we could dance together. I have even dreamed of it once

Attached: Alice225.jpg (480x640, 218K)

Ideally, I'd love to ask her to marry me in some beautiful scenery like with sun setting in the background. And I'd probably do it after several months or maybe even years of knowing each other. I want her to trust me as I know how hard life was for her so it isn't easy for her to open before someone. But I'd be willing to wait even entire decades for her to love me and realize that I genuinely care about her and I'd never hurt her.
I'd confess her my love by telling her how much she means to me, how perfect she's in my eyes and that there's no way of me ever leaving her and marriage would be a proof of that.
Very beautiful and wholesome post, Kiyofriend. Hopefully one day we will be able to do these things with girl we love.
>Indeed it is Alice poster.
If love could make a sound then it would sound like 80's disco. There's something so special about that music.
Whenever I hear it I can't think about anyone else other than Alice and fellings of pure LOVE.
>at least two Alice
Not anymore. I'm the only one who posts her. Serbro has stopped posting here regularly months ago. He only comes here very rarely. Like once a month. Usually on fridays. I hope he's doing alright.

Attached: Alice33.jpg (397x771, 42K)

>If you HAD to swap waifus with someone in this thread for 1 day...
Assuming there is no lewding another man's waifu and it's just a hangout day, I would switch with Alicefag. He seems like a learned man who respects a woman's choices. On my side I would probably just take Alice antiquing with his permission.

I have mixed feelings about Yuri's self harming tendencies. I want to support them in a way that she can do it safely, but at the same time I want to stop it entirely.

>Could you survive a 30-day roadtrip with your waifu, driving 12 hours a day?
Yes, a drive around America while we write poetry in the passenger seat and listen to music in downtime.

>What music does your waifu listen to?
She likes a wide variety, and mostly just picks songs off bandcamp and amasses a playlist that gives audiotoric whiplash. I prefer nu-synthwave, and she tolerates it. We haven't done much dancing yet. Would be an interesting date night.

Attached: ige2Noy.jpg (1440x1788, 304K)

Who's going to drive though?

Probably her on long droning highways and interstates and me in the more urban areas. It seems cruel, but it means she can pay more attention to seeing all the historical, and interesting landmarks while I drive and pay attention to the road.

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou, the #5 esper in Academy City.

Attached: Misa182.jpg (849x1200, 700K)

this question runs the risk of making everyone in the thread uncomfortable.

but in the context of not doing anything romantic and just hanging out, i'd love to spend time with most of the waifus here. i wonder if rapunzel has gardening tips.

i suppose i wish he would wear more of those tweed suits he looks so handsome in.

absolutely! i.. have a headcanon that he drives like a blind bat out of hell, but i'm sure it won't matter too much on the interstate. naturally, i think of america, because there's still so many places i haven't been. i'd love to show him my home town. my state has some pretty great museums. i do get awfully stir-crazy and fidgety on long road trips, though.

i've never been certain. i feel like he listens to slow, dreary sorts of music. something like hozier?

>How would you ask your waifu to marry you, excluding things like going to places you first met and inside jokes that would have otherwise developed if she were real?
romance is all easy on paper, but.. i don't think i could be very suave in person, even though we've been together for years. i'd probably ask him how he feels about marriage, and just.. work from there.

Attached: sammaeldraws (0).jpg (640x640, 127K)

Mobs face when he sees this

Attached: images.jpg (182x277, 20K)

???% is much better

Alicefag quick! It's Alice's birthday and you have to pick her out a NEW, NEVER BEFORE WORN-BY-HER DRESS! Which one do you pick?

Ill be going to sleep have a good time my fellow waifu posters.

Attached: Yuri with book (58).jpg (563x507, 59K)

This was really rude.

Good Night

Attached: 46511524_p0.jpg (1280x923, 411K)

Fuck. I'd love to see Alice in pic rel although I'm not sure if she would agree on wearing something like that.

Attached: Adidas.jpg (512x384, 11K)

Oh my fucking god.
This isnt a joke , right?

Attached: AutisticLaughing_Compressed.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

>Dancing to 80s disco music edition
Now we're talking!
youtube.com/watch?v=5o_vCHOfb1I

Why would I ever do such a thing?
I dislike that we can't be together. But if I'm being serious, I dislike that she's tied to Disney. I hate the company, and if I could somehow make it so that she isn't a part of The Mouse anymore, I'd do it. She deserves better.
I'm sure we'd survive! I fantasize about a road trip with her all the time. As for the country we'd drive around, I can't say. I do know we wouldn't go anywhere near Central or South America though.
Probably Scottish folk music played on medieval instruments, because of the time period. I could see her wanting to dance with me, but it wouldn't be good dancing. Still, I'd do it for her.

Das it mane. Wholesome stuff with waifu is great to think about.

>Adidas dress
Blyatiful.

Attached: the_girl_on_fire_by_thecarefree_d5oqcu0-pre.jpg (816x979, 120K)

The absolute state of waifu threads on /a/

Still loving this wonderful pilot, and even watched some mecha with her these past few days! What have you done with waifu, /waifu/?

Attached: 23099384_p2_master1200.jpg (300x515, 82K)

Compute was playing up again so I gave it a couple of wacks now its working fine again

Welcome back

Very nice image

is it like magic where our waifu changes form to their and vice verse? Does their personality change too or would they still be them, is it a slow change over the course of the day?
I can see her scheming getting out of hand and annoying sometimes
I can't drive but if she does then sure, rural asia
she'd listen to jpop and maybe pop in general.

maybe i'll check it out

Attached: 52815377_1941276542665509_3742339857287659604_n.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

I took a nap and dreamed of my waifu grabbing my heart
I woke up grasping for breath so bad that my dog started to bark.

Attached: 1558030582153.jpg (240x269, 40K)

Has anyone ever wished violence or death on your waifu for any reason?

I still love Kotori with all of my heart or whatever. Thanks to everyone that responded to my meltdown last night, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry I subjected you all to that, but I guess there are worse things that I could have posted.
>I think Kotori would still like you, too.
I can only hope
There's no tulip in that picture though. Do you mean her hair ribbons?
I don't know who you are or why you did this, but it meant a lot. You did a pretty good job of making it sound like something Kotori might say. I think, anyway.
>I'm really liking the Hot
The what? But yeah, that's a cropped picture from one of the daki sides.
>The most important thing, however, is to never give up
I don't think I have it in me to give up.
>We are all gonna make it.
Yeah, it's fairly normal I guess, but last night I just couldn't handle it. I had to get it out of me.
>Don't let your lowest points define you. Things will get better.
People have used my lowest points to define me my entire life, after a while I guess I fell into the trap of agreeing with them.
>She looks nice in your jacket
Yeah, she really does look great, doesn't she? I need to focus on more positives, but it has been difficult as of late. At least I got my braces off today, which was unexpected.

Attached: Sad Kotori.png (818x444, 344K)

A wonderful edition indeed. Extremely fitting for my waifu too!

I think I'll go with Kotoriposter so Angela can fix his arthritis.
The fact that her fate is controlled by a writer who doesn't respect her as a character. That and being from a popular game.
Man what wouldn't I do for such a road trip. The only problem is I still lack a driver's license but I'd be fine with her being in the driver's seat too. I'd feel safer anyway. I want to travel all over Europe with her. Getting to know all kinds of cultures, tying all sorts of cuisines, seeing all kinds of beautiful places and most importantly just being happy.
I don't really know what music she likes but she can dance a mean Hustle so I'm guessing she likes to dance to disco. When she dances she puts on the dorkiest and most lovable smile so she clearly enjoys it.

I never really was on your side.

Attached: Angela353.png (1213x835, 1.4M)

For this sole fucking reason i am selling all of my items and uninstalling TF2.
Again.

THERE'S A SPAH CREEPING AROUND HERE!

I feel sorry for everyone who bothered responding to you.

had a dream about her the other day but been looking after a house for the past 5 days so have't had the time.

Post some lit tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=hYKz5tZ7IEY

Attached: 1551992355005.jpg (780x930, 638K)

THAT MEDIC IS A BLOODY SPAH

Didn't know it bothered you THAT much.

That's not very nice.

Postin'
youtube.com/watch?v=hddUfrT9-7c

I shall now pray to the gods for a dream with my beloved in it tonight. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Attached: Angela456.jpg (540x960, 44K)

Holy shit user haha. I'm drawing this now

tfw no camper gf
H E L L W O R L D

Attached: Shima.Rin.full.2275956.jpg (512x893, 209K)

Fake Rem shit? what do you mean?

If we're just spending a day together, then anyone's fine. Your waifus and husbandos seem like nice people.
I'd probably have to think about who Urabe would be safe with though.
I love everything about her.
Sure she's cryptic, but that just makes learning something about her even more special. Sure she's possessive, but I love how much she'd treasure me. Sure she doesn't like physical contact like hugging or holding hands without her permission, but she's just new and shy to intimacy.
Her flaws only add to her charm.
With her, of course. We'd want to drive around somewhere nice. I don't really have a place in mind.
As far as I know, she likes idol stuff. She's good at dancing to it, and I wouldn't mind joining her if she wanted.
One day after our I've tasted her drool, I'd take her somewhere where we're alone and quiet with a good view of the sunset (besides the usual spot on the bridge). Then I'd tell her how much she means to me, what she's done for me, and how much I cherish her. Finally, I present a self-made ring and propose.
[CHAIR CLATTERING]
That little kick she does at the end always makes me smile.
is your waifu mola ram
(You)
>I shall now pray to the gods for a dream with my beloved in it tonight. Pretty please with a cherry on top.
I will join you in prayer my brother

Attached: praying.png (1366x768, 808K)

I don't dislike a even single thing about rem.

12 hours is a huge number, I get sick after few hours spent in a car so idk. But if it was ok I would love to drive around Canada with Rem.

It wasn't specified what does she listen to, but I imagine she would like some instrumental music. Yes we would dance to it even though I don't know how to dance, but we would have a lot of fun.

all of this

here
youtube.com/watch?v=pDf_xg1BdX8
-

Attached: 57935911_p0_master1200.jpg (600x944, 289K)

Isn't it cheating if you swap it with the other Urabefag?

I've seen people on /co/ call for Merida's blood because she didn't want to get married. It's really weird. There's this one schizo who goes on a tirade in every Brave/Merida thread and you'd swear he was talking about a real person.

Postan /meridacore/.
youtube.com/watch?v=OIj5sR91alo
youtube.com/watch?v=xfPskatvJm4
youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

Attached: MeriPout1.png (1039x800, 1.01M)

Well his Urabe already loves the other Urabefag, and same goes for me with my Urabe.
As long as we're spending the day as just friends, it's not cheating.
If that makes sense.

Urabefag's Urabe may have gone insane already.

Or missing some pieces here and there.

Or developed a taste for blood.

Shimarin?

We both have a tendency of acting before thinking
I also really hate the character he's tied to, to the point to where my first experience reading that part in the manga was soured
I'd imagine we'd be going around Europe. The experience would be interesting- the longest I've been on the road is 12 hours
I know his favorite artists are The Carpenters at least. He would, but I can't think about it for long without blushing for some reason
Violence for degenerate reasons
I love it
I remember people whining she was dooming her people or something. It was stupid

Attached: 67659182_p29.jpg (500x750, 157K)

You're in The Zone and this guy slaps your waifu on the ass. What do you do?

Attached: stalkerbandit.png (387x594, 348K)

Throw him into my bloodsucker cage.

Oh, misunderstood this question. Thought it referred to a waifufag themself wanting to harm their waifu.
Just a few scumbags who don't agree with her way of going about the relationship and think she deserves to be beaten.
Kill him I guess
I haven't played stalker so I can't come up with anything wittier

Attached: glare.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

I know of no problem in The Zone bullet cannot solve

Do you mean in-series or real life?

Is she wearing the Adidas dress?

Rude.

That is really considerate of you.

A beautiful glare.
I wonder if i will ever wake up next to those angry eyes.

It is a huge fucking shame that we never saw her laugh like that again.

Attached: 1525655896352.png (1366x768, 736K)

i dreamt of him so much last night. i can't stop thinking about it. for a moment, he would caressing my face with such a softness that i could feel it.

i don't know if he's ever gone that far, but grant morrison hates scarecrow. he's one of the most popular writers in comic books, and it's horrible to hear him say that.

do you ever imagine her in full goth regalia, with a pretty killstar dress and some boots?

Attached: ritzy-biscuit (12).jpg (1080x1080, 55K)

Urabefag's Amazon be like

Attached: 81s0rL0CeML._SY450_.png (208x422, 109K)

>Rude
but are they wrong? being a sick fuck does garner a certain reputation

>subjected you to all that
Kotoriposter, what you did was what the spirit of /waifu/ is all about. Insecurity, trying to be the best you can for your waifu, and just general passion. Do not feel shame for what you posted, for you should feel proud.

If only we could convince the other 2/3s of the thread that disown people for occasional melt downs.

>Do you mean in-series or real life?
Either.

I would strangle you.

What's the difference?

Origgiella

Crowd mentality is a depressing thing to witness user. Sort of sad how even Jow Forums isn't free from it. We barely have identities and yet through our waifus can be scorned.

Imagine a thread where every single waifufag melts down with 8 posts each screaming and crying about their waifu's and degenerative fantasies. Every single one.

I love Julie!
Getting delightfully drunk on wine with her would be an awesome experience.

Attached: Smile!.png (1065x1943, 428K)

sounds like a blast desu

Bitch looks like she would be drinking Daedric Lava Whisky

In-series, yeah, and it ended up being carried out, which was depressing, to say the least.
In real life, I saw it once, and I was mostly bemused that they felt so strongly about it.

Not her type of drink. Loves a good red wine though, especially from the northern end of Le Baie de Yilgradia.

>I remember people whining she was dooming her people or something. It was stupid
It's very stupid. You see that kind of talk whenever the princesses are brought up, but Merida gets it the most. Why do people praise Ariel and Elsa for turning their backs on tradition yet condemn Merida for doing the same thing (for arguably better reasons)?

Gun him down to the sounds of cheeki breeki, then loot his corpse for vodka Meri and I can drink later when we're waiting for an emission to die down.

Attached: Moooooom.png (970x798, 682K)

A little late, but how was your birthday yesterday, user? How was the morning after?

Attached: SpiceandWolf16Header.png (832x495, 371K)

You know, good for you to have an OC waifu. She got any tats?

Her AU version has a tat of her tail around her right thigh. But default Julie doesn't have any. It was never really in her interests to get one while she was alive, and it's kind of hard getting a tat as a ghost.

I should thank you, that's nice of you.

It's hunting season and fox like you shouldnt be out in the open!

She seems extremely happy in the image, like she is smirking at an old friend, excited for a night to come.

Is she a tulpa?

Attached: 7199f28989ebbd38fb3b149345753fd4.png (525x582, 264K)