Femanons tell me the personality traits or habits that you find unattractive in men

Femanons tell me the personality traits or habits that you find unattractive in men.
inb4 less than 8inch or less than 6foot

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

It's 8 inches now? Fuck, I thought I was in the safe zone at a little over 6

Attached: nonono.gif (540x623, 1.22M)

I hate guys that care too much about appearance, judge homeless people, dont know how to adult, and try hard to fit in with normies

are us 6 inch lads not safe anymore?

browsing r9k, playing videogames, watching anime, being depressed, being a virgin.
not watching netflix, not drinking, not smoking weed.

Why don't you hate just about everyone then? Women are just as bad.

>dont know how to adult, and try hard to fit in with normies
But doesn't "know how to adult" mean becoming a normie?

>not watching netflix, not drinking, not smoking weed
>you have to consume intoxicating substances and normalfaggot propaganda i.e. "entertainment" to be liked by her
Dropped

>Femanons
stoppped reading right there

pic unrel8

Attached: Cardinal on the Vespa.jpg (960x640, 80K)

>short temper
>demonstrative in anger (punches walls, throws shit, yells)
>preoccupied with how he appears to other people
>no self-awareness
>low empathy
>"well actuelly"
>thinks he's better than other people

Attached: dingding.jpg (766x690, 106K)

Whining. Nothing irritates me more than "uUuUuuhhh I am so tired." No you are not you scum.

Attached: bowdownmonkey.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

I only judge people out of experience. Homeless people are as a rule insane and usually dangerous.

>judging people for being insane
fuck off.

Have you dealt with insane people? It's way more work than it's worth.

I have schizophrenia so yes.

Then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

it's horrible to be schizophrenic, not even being crazy, but because everyone feels the way you do, that we are too much work interacting with to be worth it.

Fuck the only thing is that when I get angry I just do it at myself as in I'd rather hurting myself physically before hurting others

>I have schizophrenia

go commit die

>belives in inceldom
>misogynist
>obsessed with sex
>takes his problems out on others
>drug addict (especially when they claim not to be lol)
>guys who try too hard to act cute
>can't play vidya for more than 1 hour at a time and drop games before finishing them
>eats fastfood more than once a month
>no empathy for humans and/or animals

The problem with that I have is that it can come across as manipulative
I had a friend and if you EVER confronted him with anything he would punch himself in the head and I am pretty sure he did it so you just wouldn't try to talk to him about boundaries anymore.

>can't play vidya for more than 1 hour at a time and drop games before finishing them

Attached: SOA_2018_Revolution_Guillotine_00-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

I spent my childhood being forcibly socialized with various mental cases and marginal people. I gained a skill for dealing with those people. I wish I didn't have that skill because it only helps attract those types of people. My parents were non-judgemental, but I learned from their mistakes.

some of us aren't bad i promise.

Eh nah I'm not like that, I just when I get angry I do it at myself and I don't hurt myself anymore, but I get really pissed off at myself. I wouldn't touch or hurt another person unless is extremely necessary, eg: if I'm with someone on the street and they start being annoying to the point they don't stop, but that never happened and I hope it won't, I'd lose my mind if some asshole would start being a cunt at someone important to me.

>belives in inceldom
I don't think I do.
>misogynist
Arguable. Men and women are different.
>obsessed with sex
Probably don't think about it enough tbqh.
You would have to ask others.
No drugs.
I have a natural aversion to cute things. It's just uncomfortable.
Haven't played videogames regularly in over 2 years. I have played once on a friend's console, but I have no intent on making a habit of it.
>eats fastfood more than once a month
Guilty
I have empathy.

If it makes you feel any better I don't really like talking to anyone.

that makes you better than 90% of the people on this board, good job

>belives in inceldom
Fuck you foid
>misogynist
Fuck you foid
>obsessed with sex
Fuck you foid
Fuck you foid
alcohol doesn't count foid
F-fuck you foid UwU
Fuck you foid

Attached: cukn.png (636x358, 260K)

not her but you sound like a dick.

Sounds like I'm trying too hard.

>Arguable. Men and women are different.
details please.

sounds like you have some degree of common sense and intelligence, because that's all it takes

8 inches is the meme guys on Jow Forums (and pretty much only Jow Forums) say to make other guys insecure. Most real life women are not size queens.

Women want different things than men and that explains most differences in outcomes. I think women are extremely susceptible to dominant types. I think men are extremely gullible to someone who offers what they want. The summary is I have a cynical view of both.

>Short fuse
>Pessimist
>Religous
>Obssesed with music
>Edgelord

Attached: Hmmiko.png (442x960, 385K)

What if I dropped fallout 4 before I even met the evil cereal man and bought new Vegas instead?

That doesn't sound misogynistic.

In 2015+4 it is.

I'm nothing of those, what do I get?

That's a dumb thing to say.

Your friend probably had assburgers

>what do I get

a lifetime of agony and suffering of being trapped in yoru body

That's why I don't share my opinions IRL.

To be thought highly of by a low-quality girl. Keep it up user.

This are just my personal preferences, so please don't take it to heart if any of them apply to you. You are someone's 10/10. Anyway,

>feminine
>liberal
>passive
>lacks compassion
>cruel
>hates cats
>narrow minded
>likes to party
>stuck up or arrogant
>has no interest in excercise
>no interest in exploring nature
>hipster
>pretentious

>not her but you sound like a dick.

Oh gee user, do you think it maybe was intentional of me to treat her badly? You've found me out then, good job

Attached: dumdumb.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>unattractive
I dont like it when guys kind of make fun of me because they know more things than I do. Smart men are great, but please dont be patronizing because it makes me sad.
Just general arrogance is extremely unattractive to me
But worst of all is when a guy is really pushy or way too touchy. That isnt even unattractive, just straight up scary to me.
>attractive
I honestly dont even care about height or dick size, I just think it'd be amazing to meet a guy who likes to take things slow and be patient with me. Thats the most attractive thing and I cant even express how much I love that sense of being cared for. And Id return the same treatment, of course.
I also really like it when guys have interesting/odd hobbies and arent afraid to talk about it. Its so cool to see them get all excited talking about things they like and legit makes me happy lmao
I have a hard time coming up with new topics during a conversation, so someone talkative is 10/10 in my opinion

Hello, can you also add me to the list? Thanks!!!! :3333 xd

>>preoccupied with how he appears to other people
>>no self-awareness
Well actually, do you realize that these two things are contradictory?

>feminine
I don't think so, but I do like to dress well.
>liberal
Personally conservative, but I don't really care about politics anymore.
>passive
Burnt out
>lacks compassion
Don't think so, but I don't like to talk about it.
>cruel
Try not to be.
>hates cats
Cats are fine unless they're super aggressive.
>narrow minded
Depends about what. Some things I'm not interested in pursuing any deeper.
>likes to party
Most of the time I can only justify partying if it's part of the job.
>stuck up or arrogant
Depends who you ask.
>has no interest in excercise
I do it, but no enough.
>no interest in exploring nature
I like to do that.
>hipster
See: dressing well.
>pretentious
If you think know more than me on a subject you'll think I am.

Consider it done, bud. Let me know when you get desperate for companionship.

No and you're a brainlet for thinking that.
Self-awareness is the capability for metacognition. Preoccupied with how other people view you is insecurity.

Wow, I really am undesirable.

Attached: EF27E439-FD44-4B19-BCE8-FE09EA8A4DEE.jpg (666x1000, 61K)

Thank you very much.
Also, when aren't I desperate for companionship, amigo

do you like yourself? if no then look into ways to improve yourself.

what do fembots think about boys who can't stop farting

Attached: 1531213177692.jpg (645x773, 94K)

I am a man, and I approve of this activity. Thank you

>>feminine
>>lacks compassion
But to avoid looking feminine you have to predent to have no sympathy or compassion, otherwise you are a pussy.

I do not like myself, but I have enough contempt for others to refuse to change.

Not necessarily. You can be masculine and still have compassion. Compassion isn't exclusively feminine. If it was, there wouldn't be so many terrible women.

Self awareness exists only in the context of being part of a social environment and trying to fit in.
What do you mean by metacognition you pseud.

then it's your choice to be undesirable and it's no problem.

>to be a man you have to be retarded
kys this is why the feminists are winning

What if i like myself, but other people don't, should i change?
lmao

>>to be a man you have to be retarded
There is nothing smart about being compassionate

I mean awareness and understanding of ones' own thought process and knowing when to learn and unlearn, when to form and break habits, etc.
It's got nothing to do with other people.

No.

t. brainlet
compassion is literally what makes you human.

Attached: 946.jpg (500x565, 18K)

>egotistical, competitive in a non-fun having way, etc.
>envious, bitter, petty
>argumentative, short temper
>pessimist, party pooper, being annoyingly negative in this way
>high-strung, gets stressed easily
>close-minded, unwavering political beliefs regardless of stance, can't be comfortable/happy with compromise
>just straight up dumb, can't look outside the box
this typically happens with guys obsessed with statistics to prove their point but can't see faults in methodology or what not.
>any inclination towards violence other than in defense and being overtly provoked
>cares about labels or identity in any capacity
on regards to men this would generally mean guys who have a macho man type of mentality, i.e. real men don't -blank-
>extremely insecure in relationships
idc if someone wants to know what you're up to and who you're with and what not, but if they're still insecure or speculative of your actions and still can't trust you then fuck off
>materialistic

I could probably go on and on

I'm either not compatible to most fembots here or they're just turbo-normies wtf

Wew this is the opposite of me

>compassion is literally what makes you human

Perfectly said.

Nice to know that there ARE girls I could mostly fit with.
My looks would still crash your first turnoff I suppose

First you claim that not being compassionate makes you retarded.
When i said that it has nothing to do with intelligence.
Then you claimed that it is what makes you human.
Would you thus assume that psychopaths are not human?

That's fine, user. You do you. Some females like that, some don't. If you are happy with yourself, that's all that matters.

So basically being self improvement oriented, i understand now.

>Obssesed with music
who the fuck doesn't appreciate music you retard

Humans, regardless of level of compassion, carry the requisite capacity for it.

If you're self aware then you'll be naturally drawn to some form of self improvement. Only NPCs can survive in an environment devoid of stimulation.

Any girls that find a guy being a switch and not 100% dominant to be a red flag, please reply to this post.

>this typically happens with guys obsessed with statistics to prove their point but can't see faults in methodology or what not.
i.e. when the study makes you feel bad so you want to deny it by being autistic about the sample size or something

>If you are happy with yourself,
>looking too feminine
Eh, nope it does not exactly make me happy with myself

But what can you do, grit blast the mug until the babyface goes away?

>i.e. when the study makes you feel bad so you want to deny it by being autistic about the sample size or something
i.e. when you want a study to be true so bad you accept it as true instead of possibly true with a certain probability based on the sample size

Gaymo slomo shill

I'm deaf so retard doesn't really cut deep.

Attached: Tsu multi.jpg (1500x2000, 316K)

>believing this
Should we tell him?

post more. keep going on

>preoccupied with how he appears to other people
Bruh, how you appear to people is insanely important. Whether or not I get a promotion depends on what people think of me. Would you prefer a normal dressed person or a trench coat fedora autist? The whole "he doesn't care what people think about him" is bullshit that only social pariahs subscribe to.

Oh come on. You're being too hard on yourself, user. Baby faces aren't necessarily feminine or a bad thing. Baby faces can be really attractive. You can be masculine and have a baby face. I've seen a ton of men with baby faces and it added to their charm. Strength and innocence can be really attractive.

Regardless of where you are physically, I recommend lifting. The more you lift, the happier you become. You will see your stamina and mood change for the better. It will also add more upper muscle, including your neck and jaw.

I don't care what people think of me. I dress unfashionably and sometimes I don't brush my hair, but appearance means nothing but how you're treated.
It's a huge indication of a person's soul if they still treat you well when you look like a ragamuffin.

So if one is too nihilistic to care about improving, this means that he or she is a mindless npc?

Even if I said so I will not find a guy that is interested in a gender neutral female, I have body dysmorphic and i wish i didnt have two sagging fats on my chest since puberty

Progress requires change.

Nihilism has a core of self-improvement for the sake of living a life worth living. Do you mean people who are depressed? Depressed people are an example of people struggling to survive in an environment where they are not stimulated. Depression prevents self stimulation and mutes outside stimulation, that's why people suicide.

Sorry, but the working world wont accept me if I look a certain way. I won't talk about certain things I like because I know my friends don't have the same interests and I don't want to appear as that annoying faggot who brings dumb shit up. Conformity sucks, but you have to if you want to make it in this world.

I wouldn't care if a girl didn't take a shower for a month and was wearing a sack of potatoes as long as she has good looking body.

Not necessarily, but life puts you always where you least useful. So in this case: in the path of girls who require dark, mediterranean, hairy to get interested.
Thanks for the build-up words anyway.

I don't keep company with people who think I'm annoying. I also am self employed because I don't boot lick.

>didn't take a shower for a month
there comes a time when it affects other people and when that time comes one should shower. it's polite.

Hi.
What did you want?

This lack of males whom are interested in gender neutral females is slowly making me turn towards females for romance

>Nihilism has a core of self-improvement for the sake of living a life worth living
???
To the best of my knowledge, and i'm not an expert of philosophy, nihilism means the rejection of the validity of moral value systems and the belief that life is ultimately meaningless/inconsequential.
No self-improvement is involved in this world view.