Age racism - Agism

I've noticed that people these days have some kind of problem with age.
If you're 28, go to Omegle and talk to an 18-20 year-old girl she's bound to go
>oh wow you're old haha fuck off grampa you're pathetic
Like wtf is this age shaming?
Same goes for Jow Forums. I've seen many times over how 22-year-old Jow Forums assholes tell 28-year-olds how they're too old.

Are you really so stupid you can't even perceive time correctly? You think you're always young no matter what age you are, and people who are measly 5 years older than you are ancient already.
And what's up with calling a 30-year-old old anyway? Like if he's gonna live to be 100 do you imply that he was elderly for 70 fucking years of his life?

Attached: 1f27549632.jpg (487x730, 40K)

>Are you really so stupid you can't even perceive time correctly?
Seeing as your perception of time changes as you age, there is no correct or incorrect perception.

I'm 30 but I don't think 40-year-olds are dinosaurs since I know how fast 10 years goes by. It's not a long time.

Right, but imagine how 70-year olds feel. Our lives are practically the blink of an eye to them, and they barely belong to the world they live in anymore.

yea of course if you talk on omegle this is going to happen. but in real life if you have a clean appearance and dont look like an old garbage can age doesn't matter.

Settle down grandpa, you're just as likely to find some daddy issues girl unless you look like a child

>imagine how 70-year olds feel

Im gonna be snowboarding when I'm 90

>unless you look like a child

Most men have a babyface and look young, I envy them.
I looked 30 when I was 13.

I think the perception of 26+ being ancient changes around the time you reach your mid-twenties and realise you're not that different as a person from who you were at 18-20 contrary to your prior expectations, and from then it's easy to expect you won't be that drastically different by 30 or 40, so now 28 seems relatively young.

I wonder where all the elderly NEETs go. Does everyone just kill themselves at 30-35? Sounds pretty depressing desu. I'd like to live as long as possible to play all the vidya and watch all the anime I want.

the modern 'vidya playing, anime watching, internet browsing neet' thing is largely still just emerging, so we yet have to see the most of it.

You say that but don't mention the "hiting the wall" thing and how every women older than 20 is a granma that is the most common "agism" if you want to use that term

>If you're 28, go to Omegle and talk to an 18-20 year-old girl
Bro that's creepy as fuck.

As a young person, why would I want to talk to some old guy when I could hang with someone my own age?

You are old, bitch. Quit getting triggered.

t. 28

Lol, 10 years are an eternity, grandpa

>how every women older than 20 is a granma

That's true.

And that's exactly why it's weird for a woman to be age shaming a man.
Men get better with age, women get worse.

>Bro that's creepy as fuck.

When I'm 60 it's possible I'm still hunting 18-year-olds.
I'm 30 now and there's not a cell in my body that would tell me to look at 30-40 yo women. I don't want them. It's unlikely I'll get a granny fetish as I get older.

I've gotten accused of boomer memes for posting music, and just being against homosexuality or race mixing has gotten me accused of being from the wrong generation. But there's pretty much no alternative to Jow Forums and pretty much everything is geared towards young people.

I was just watching watching South Park - You're Getting Old on Comedy Central last night and Randy started playing guitar on stage so I guess I have to give up on mainstream society and work on hobbies instead.

I'm 34 and 30 seems like it was yesterday. In 7 months I'll be halfway to 40.

How old is too old for Jow Forums?

>I'm 34 and 30 seems like it was yesterday. In 7 months I'll be halfway to 40.

This. I'm 29 and I can still clearly remember when I was under 25. It's like I blinked and I aged 5 years.

the boomerism is soaking through my screen right now

Attached: 465.jpg (672x787, 165K)

>and just being against homosexuality or race mixing has gotten me accused of being from the wrong generation

This is beyond sad.

Why is the current generation so prone to abominations?

They aren't though. It's just the NPC propaganda machine.

Attached: 1557715256193.jpg (2834x2834, 1.39M)