Schizoid femanons

Do they exist? How do schizoid gorls react when a guy is interested in them?

Attached: 1549733016181.jpg (1334x1462, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you saw a real schizo girl you wouldn't want her. Theres this woman who I see around my bus terminal every few months that yells whore at herself ALL THE TIME. I could see her in winter saying "WHORE WHORE WHORE" or I could see her in summer saying "WHORE WHORE WHORE". She has a pretty nice body tho. Lots of tattoos and some piercings on her face. she would probably try to cut your dick off while youre sleeping desu

he gets dumped anyway

>could see her in winter saying "WHORE WHORE WHORE" or I could see her in summer saying "WHORE WHORE WHORE"

why did I laugh

Attached: 1548594618067.png (362x507, 192K)

Yes, we exist. I'm schizoid and INTJ and you wouldn't want me.
Another retard who can't be bothered to learn the difference between schizoid and schizophrenic.

schizoid != tourettes / ocd user

This, I'm too autistic to even date an otherwise unwanted schizoid girl

Okay miss attention whore

Can you plz tell me the difference

Here you lazy fuck
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

There's no difference, they're all bottom barrel whores

>There's no difference, they're all bottom barrel whores

both are into anal too

Yeah these girls have fucked up fetishes too
Inb4 some roastie will reply to me saying but " me I don't have any retard". Cope Thot.

Canadian fag here.
I dated a girl in highschool who ~1 year after we broke up texted me to say she had been diagnosed as a schizoid. Wasn't surprised.
Ask me whatever you wanna know.

Attached: images.png (229x220, 9K)

>Ask me whatever you wanna know.

what was she like personality wise

Was she good gf material? Why'd you break up?

Here's the real question. Why do schizoid guys + borderline girls work so well together?

they don't

t. schizoid guy with borderline ex

Attached: AAAAAAA.jpg (400x400, 132K)

it's funny, I know a schizoid girl constanly yelling at herself "FAT FAT FAT" and she's not even 150 lbs

Is there a real difference between high functioning ASD and Schizoid personality disorder?

Schizoids understand too hard.

Anxious but seemingly In a dream state most of the time. Had extreme body dysmorphia despite having a great body with a 10/10 ass, also highly suggestible.

>do girls with mental illness exist

yes but you have to go outside or to a group therapy or sum

She breaks up with everyone after about 3 months because she fears being alone but apparently can't develop feelings for anybody.
Was fine by me though and we still talk to this day because I've never been one to develop connections either. I dated her mostly because I was in highschool and didn't want to be tfw no gf. Also I have a thing for emotionless girls with dark hair and she fit the bill.
Furthermore she was vegan and had to sleep like 13 hours a day so we couldn't go and do shit much.

lift weight uhhh donkey nigga strong uhhh donkey nigga lift weights uhh donkey strong