Anons and Femanons, let's ask about each others body once again...

Anons and Femanons, let's ask about each others body once again. The last thread was (mostly) good so it's worth trying again. Remember no "incel lol" or being rude, no question is off limits

I recall last thread someone saying "femanons should warn about the taste of their pussy being fishy." A healthy vagina should not be smelly or taste awful. You most likely ate out a girl who had bacterial vaginosis. Now if there's a kind of white discharge, it's usually a sign her period is close by. I don't exactly know why this is but it shouldn't be a "fishy" taste.

Attached: 1555624067198.jpg (850x1202, 197K)

God please dont do another just because it went well

femanons how you get so smooth hair???

Not a femanon, but semen can affect women's ph balance due to the fact that it's very akaline in nature, which in turn can affect smell and taste.

femanons, do you like it when your bf randomly gropes you when you guys are doing chores around the house? guys in another thread are saying this is okay but i don't believe them

How difficult is it for a woman to cum?

how females masturbate?? what about the hymen? can they break it themselves?

I like it. Gets me in the mood. Wish he would do it more
Really not that hard, just know what shes into. Clit and g-spot are key points. Nake her climax before fucking. Makes it better for all of us
The hymen can often break it self with normal day things. I cant fit in two fingers and my hymens intact. And I use my clit lots.

>Really not that hard, just know what shes into. Clit and g-spot are key points. Nake her climax before fucking. Makes it better for all of us

I've heard differently, but I'll accept your response. Thanks for that.

One more question though...... When you're dating a guy, and things are ok, and suddenly you start getting upset at something out of the blue, for what seems like no reason, what is going through your mind? Please don't take this question personally. Nearly every guy who's dealt with a woman knows what I'm referring to. You'll just be doing nothing and then... She'll be upset over something random. What's the deal?

Attached: 1534485978851.jpg (1024x956, 78K)

Hee,hee...!

Guys. What's most sensitive part of penis? I need to know. For a friend.

Attached: 1555489324430.png (592x546, 379K)

Yes, i'd like that once in a while.

For me i cant cum without a vibrator, but have never tried sex
I use a vibrator only

Femanons, do you ever fantasize about going down on another girl?

The frenulum, underside of the head

damnit i should have groped her more. she probably would have liked it too since she was very touchy feely

by using conditioner or serum and combing it out when it's wet.

I never experienced this

super easy, there's a sponge button inside my vag that makes cums come out if you push it.

yeah some people are even born without a hymen, it's a crapshoot. i do not masturbate though and am celibate.

>She was very touchy feely
Well, why tf didn't you?

For me it's the head and under the penis.

Depends. If the guy is uncut, pretty much all of it is super sensitive. For me, it's right below the head, but also at the base of my dick, beneath the bush. If you massage that area you can get the dick really hard.

If the guy is cut he has zero sensitivity and he's fucked though

because it feels wrong :( you're supposed to get someone's consent before you do things like this

>question to anons
do all white guys have pink dicks? Ive never seen a guy naked irl oof

That's not how you get laid though lol

What? Lmao no

Thanks but combing it when it's wet? Isn't that bad for your hair though?

Mine is kinda pink but its more tan and then gets redder when I get hard
Radical feminism has rotted your brain

Femanons, what's your opinion on body hair? How much is tolerable? Is there any part of the body where you find it hot?

i wash it
that would honestly scare me and make me want to leave
Idk if Im doing it wrong or something but when I masturbate it takes me 40 mins to 1h to cum, but then it feels so good its worth it
just rub the clit. and yes they can (mine is still intact, i dont want to take away my own virginity lmao, id rather wait until I meet someone special)
Ive fantasized about that before and I dont regret it.

she would usually initiate or i would if the context made sense like we were cuddling up and touching each other while watching netflix. i never felt the need to randomly grope her in order to initiate sex

If hes a cutfag like i am then the underside of head

lmao sorry if that was an absurd question and thanks for replying anons

I don't know, I thought brushing it when it's wet was bad but combing it is ok.

>that would honestly scare me and make me want to leave
this opinion just cancelled out all the others because that's the last thing i would want

as a female a guy having no body hair is a bit weird, im not into twinks. as long as youre not a literal gorilla any amount is fine, i find it kinda hot on the forearms particularly

Most white guys have dicks that are the same colour of the rest of them.

>Ive fantasized about that before and I dont regret it
Do you usually regret fantasizing about stuff? Kek

Im exactly what you're looking for

Mine is slightly darker

I love body hair on guys, I thinks its really hot when a guy is hairy and desu ideally he'd just trim the bush and the rest is ok.
On myself I dont like body hair, I shave everything but only trim it down there so its very short.

(X) Doubt

If you aren't asking yourself if you're too hairy, you're not enough of a man.

Frenulum and tip especially after cumming. I can cum twice in a row with enough stimulation there.

Fuck you sound perfect, date me already

Frenulum desu

Ever though about lasering or waxing?

What?

I was just saying that I have what you like lol, hair on forearems and stuff

Ask me something. Anything you would liek

You thirsty faggot, you literally don't know anything about her

Is my dick and balls supposed to smell? its getting hot and musty here

Virgin here. I fantasize about doing pic related while sloppily licking, sucking, and spitting on a girls clit. Would a girl find this autistic?

Attached: 2019-05-16-15-46-31--871658677.jpg (233x175, 3K)

femanons what are your thoughts about someone eating your ass?

Guys to make a girl cum, use your tongue and lips on her clit and finger her with your index and middle fingertips massaging the front inside wall of her vagina. Pay attention to how she reacts to different things. It should only take a few minutes for most girls with this technique and you will know when she's done because she'll tense up really hard around you and might squeeze her legs together. You have to keep going when she does this. Good luck!

idk, my opinion shouldnt be taken as a rule because im kind of skittish/easily scared compared to other girls i know, but thats considerate of you to keep my opinion in mind lol
not usually, only sometimes lmaoo

>another normie shit thread
Great. Keep destroying this place...

hahah ;)

oreganooooooo

Nope. Wash it

Give me a chance ree

it would probably feel kinda good, but i dont know
i think its hot

It depends on the person. Some might love it, others wont. It's something you first need to talk about before going full grope to know what you both like and don't like. This is something people don't do at all honestly. Couples don't like talking about intimacy that much or learning what they like for some reason and then hold resentment over it.

change your underwear everyday and clean thoroughly. Don't splash rubbing alcohol down there it hurts immensely

yes. wear tight undies to really seal in the flavor for your girl

what are your thoughts about recieving a female boston shocker

Wash every morning and evening with water. A very minor smell is lovely, but that only happens a few hours after washing and stays at a pleasant level for another few hours (depending on physical activity). Change underwear often. If exercising or sweating a lot, wash aswell.

Whats the closest thing to how tits feel?

your fat rolls

I'm a skelly though. Guess I'm destined to never find out.

Femanons, what is it like being smaller than most men?

Bags of milky coin-sand

I'm not, I'm average male height and above average male weight.

it literally just feels like a bunch of fat tissue. so find someone that's really fat and ask them if you can grope their rolls

You think I'm cocky enough to ask a stranger to let me feel his gut?

i think water balloons are the closest thing to them. but to get the squishy feeling you can't fill them 100%

Why do girls always find gay guys interesting? Does that even make sense?

I'm 5 inches shorter than the male average here; I enjoy the feeling, but I don't go out much so it's not a particularly common one.

i just wanted an excuse to talk about that fishy smell/taste it was bugging me how guys think thats normal

cuz they don't try to fuck you.

I love it! It makes me feel appreciated and attractive. I've been with the same man for years, and I still worry I'm not exactly what he is looking for. When he does this, I feel so happy.

What do I do if I encounter that fishy smell before doing the act? Should I just tough it out? Am I going to get a stomach ache from ingesting whatever bacteria it is?

washing it with water should be good for the most part but you'd probably want to carefully tell her that you don't think it's healthy right now
i have no idea if you will get a stomach ache

Damn that would be awkward. I guess I just have to do a good job of screening partners for good hygiene before I even get into that position.

its fun. i like it when guys are bigger than i am, and that isnt hard to come by since im 5'0.
i dont hang out with gay people, i dont get it either

I think it is because women find gays non threatening.

Femanons, how accurate is pic related? Does it really happen and does it actually feel good?

Attached: 30B90F46-27DB-4C91-BBE7-4AB4DAB82247.jpg (640x713, 40K)

What do femanons with curly hair do to keep their hair straight in this day-and-age of only straight hair being considered good-looking? I have to keep getting haircuts all the time, keep my hair short and wash it all the time so it doesn't curl (male). Gel just fucks them up and straightening them every morning seems like a terrible amount of time

No, what the absolute fucking what am i reading

Been done already. It feels pretty much what you'd expect when watching tentacle hentai. + humiliating

I suppose this isn't so much gender specific, but is skin on skin contact between two people noticeably warm, or does it feel neutral because your body temperatures are the same?

Look at me. Do I look amused? No. No I don't.

Attached: catdfas.png (595x597, 862K)

i dont even try to straighten it anymore, it costs too much and hard to maintain
curly hair on boys is cute, regardless of race. don't be ashamed of your locks man

Attached: Long-Messy-Curls.jpg (1600x2057, 264K)

while your hair is wet its more brittle and prone to breakage/splitends
you can brush/comb, just do it carefully and with a brush that has very flimsy bristles so it doesn't break the hair

Are you fat or just wide built?

Noticeably warm.

Women confirmed less funny than men

It's warm for whoever's smaller.

Just because 2 femnons couldn't relate doesn't mean it couldn't really happen to someone.

Fembots, how does this make you feel?

Are yours even 50% as good?

Attached: 1554934994603.jpg (750x878, 366K)

eh i think big tits are overrated and i heard they deal with backpain
im happy with my chest

Be my flat chested gf NOW

what's the texture of vagina walls like? is it smooth feeling like the inside of your mouth? is it rougher? is it as squishy and maleable as the inside of your mouth or is it more firm and like a muscle? also can girls feel textures on their walls? like if i put a finger in can she feel the roughness of my fingers pretty decently?

They're nice. Good shape and fullness. She looks fit as well. Mine are much smaller and really perky. It's okay though. I like myself and the person I'm with likes them too.

it's not super smooth but nice enough, slightly bumpy texture. not as squishy and malleable as the mouth, slightly more firm but not as tough as a muscle. i can feel it when i finger myself, which i can feel the texture of my finger

Keep coping chestlets.

>tfw hapa

At least they don't go sideways.

Attached: eAUONzoAn44fJfG7zPfSqNa1jIb.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)