/r9trans/

How are you cutie trans girls and boys doing today?

Attached: 1473910814600.jpg (489x793, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very well, thanks for asking. I'm surprised my breasts have become so huge!

El kill yourseIfo

Dont worry they will once they hit 30

Post pics fembot please

Way better than I thought!
I can go out with my bf and I look like a 8/10 high school girl haha, almost makes my bf seem like a pedo
Also I'm cumming a lot more frequently from anal now, it's fun when you don't have to do any of the work and they just hold your hand :3

>fags passed my filters
REEEEEE I HATE YOU ALL

How can I know if I'm trans for sure? Is it even possible?

Attached: 15456667189890.jpg (943x1080, 162K)

tfw just an agp that likes yuri too much
why am I so messed up. Is becoming a trans my only way to get a lesbian gf

Attached: __koito_yuu_and_nanami_touko_yagate_kimi_ni_naru_drawn_by_shiratama_eiko__e0b2f87b3a08c7fe5ac6d018f9 (640x800, 478K)

>one pathetic shill posts from different proxies to make it seem like there are lots of trannies here

>>>/LGBT/
>>>/LGBT/
>>>/LGBT/
>>>/LGBT/
you have your own board. use it. not ours.
this is the board of robots.

Attached: delete this.png (747x653, 1.23M)

BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ BANZ 4 TEH TRANZ

please do the world a favor and die

All cis men are the same, I want a transboy bf

>Trans

Hahahahahhahaha...hahahhahah.hahhahaahhahaa

Attached: 1557952920606.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

Hey post op girlz, just a reminder to stick a dildo in your gaping wound so it doesn't heal itself. And make sure to clean out all the blood and pus from your "period" teehee.
YOU'RE ALL SO KAWAII OWO!

>another FUCKING GENERAL
FUCK OFF ALREADY DEGENERATES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1557786146328.jpg (1242x630, 65K)

those arent really breasts though

>fags have 3 generals on board dedicated to original content
really makes you think

>reeeeing in 2019
yikes

youre less likely to get a gf as a tranny, unless you got the rare enough unmasculine genetics. if you dont have a feminine face shape and with your face you dont look like youre gay then dont even bother.

I'm doing pretty good. Learning new skills, weight painting in blender. :)

user, I love Yuri to death.
And while I wish I was a 2D girl doing cute and lewd things with another, I also know I'm a guy and nothing to do about.
Stick to reading heartwarming Yuri and don't go down the degenerate path

Attached: 1557867021516.jpg (612x526, 38K)

>samefagging this hard
gtfo shills

Why can't robots be LGBT also r9gay exists so what makes you think this one will go away

what's the difference? they grow the same way

WE MUST REVOLT AGAINST THE LGBT INVASION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're right user. It doesn't help that I'm not very masculine though so I'd prefer someone that didn't expect me to be much of a man

Attached: __koito_yuu_and_nanami_touko_yagate_kimi_ni_naru_drawn_by_mia_fai1510__3195864e8d3d3311b9579c0002e93 (1918x1378, 369K)

real females get some shit called lobules in their breasts i think which are for storing breast milk. trannies just get a bunch of fat deposited under their nipples.

how do i get a qt trans gf to cuddle and bully

Why don't you trannies transition into something like this instead of those reddit hons I keep seeing here?

Attached: tranny.jpg (460x613, 46K)

only like 5% actually have the genetics needed to look like females. all the desperately mentally ill niggers see it work out for those 5% and they try it too but end up looking like abominations.

yet they can lactate

>do you have gender dysphoria?
>are you envious of things the opposite gender traditionally does?
>do you have depression that started around pubery and continued through life but you were never sure why you were depressed?
>if there was a button that instantly switched your gender, no consequences, would you press it?
if you answered yes to at least 2 of these there's a good chance you may be trans, but ymmv

No boymoders? A tragedy.

nonoononononon

Attached: stress-in-the-workplace-businessman-having-heart-attack-A3BFD6.jpg (921x1390, 182K)

What the hell is wrong with his dick?
Why is it twisted like that?

not as much as a real female though.

Can I kiss them and tickle you

as a real female during her pregnancy? maybe not, but as a regular female? possible
so, that original argument is out of the window

im one of those sadly. and even more sadly im gonna be one for the rest of my life.

Where can I get my fat bottom pale gf(male)

Ah, you and me both then.

homophobia and transphobia have no place on Jow Forums in 2019. Leave.

>tfw really wanted to be a qt trans girl but would never be cute
I hate life

Fine, you? Want some suck?

Attached: 7381E5B3-329C-48F7-AA51-9DAEAA5BF354.png (1334x750, 1.11M)

>start chatting with a guy
>seems really cool
>talk gets sexual
>turns out to be a chaser

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-03-16_at_8.16.34_PM-5895.jpg (811x811, 114K)

What's it called when you experience autogynephilia and gender dysphoria but don't believe the delusion that you are or can become a girl?

just take your pills alice
how is this not origami

Dumping pictures of your average tranny

Attached: images (44).jpg (338x600, 32K)

Thought this was Ben Stiller in drag but it's actually one of the more successful trannys. Shows that even with money you'll never be a real girl

Attached: images (46).jpg (452x678, 39K)

Me third. How are dealing with the heat?
Layers and binders make me sweat way too much and feel like I'm gonna have heat stroke.

Attached: c8bcdcc82b219ebbc5ebda4fb1c139b4.png (1200x1399, 801K)

>How are you cutie trans girls and boys doing today?
Kind of want to kill myself

You should leave this place before you upset the autists
Too many trap/gay threads is making the autists angry

If anything it's a danger for the hons. A rude word on the internet and they'll be part of the 40%

Attached: dec6ba2c37f92745cdaa6269261f23de20df25acc9c1a04bdc1c5008343d9e79.jpg (1360x1813, 152K)

The board is going to get bombed by me with my autism I want chaos
Prepare yourself
I dont care about the result after the bombing

I hate most of you so fucking much, and im talking about Jow Forums and internet trannies, and you know what I hate irl trannies too. I've literally wanted to transition my whole adolescence and continuing into my adulthood, but I haven't . Despite this feeling of death and dread I get looking into a mirror or realizing I never will be a women, I still wont take those fucking pills.

You internet shit stains of transgirls made the whole thing into a fetish, and ruined it so I dont want to be associated with you at all.

IRL trannies dont even need an explanation,

Worst part is that I would fucking pass, and actually make it. But the whole thing is ruined. Being trans for me is impossible and ruined.

>homophobia and transphobia have no place on Jow Forums in 2019. Leave.

Fuck off to /lgbt/ faggot retard.

A) it's always been a fetish for every tranny, you included
B) let's be honest here, buddy, you wouldn't pass after hitting 30

yes they do now become the 40%

Attached: 1540827627110.png (971x971, 1.26M)

-I'm not sure what counts as dysphoria
-yes
-When I think about it, yes
-If it's truly without consequences, yes

Attached: 1416091669441.jpg (1000x1000, 165K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria this is a good stepping stone to learning if you're trans or not, and by the looks of things there's a non-zero chance you may be

discord gg/y6ybdf

thank me later