Share sex tips here. ask if you want to know about sex or how to have better sex...

share sex tips here. ask if you want to know about sex or how to have better sex. im no expert but been with 100+girls so far

Attached: 1548025080269.jpg (500x705, 35K)

Make a better thread, and there might be a change of getting laid.

>share sex tip-
stopped reading right there

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Fuck OFF with this fucking thread. Your kind isn't welcome here, at all.

Attached: 1424267186684.jpg (900x900, 272K)

How would you make a girl squirt from penetration alone? I want my girl to love my cock, not sex toys or fingers as google always claim those 2 make girls squirt.

fair enough its a pretty low effort thread but i thought some robots would want insight into sex
again im no expert and this is all anecdtal but ive only made like 5 girls squirt in my life our of 100 or so. i think you shoudnt think of squirting as the ultimate goal some girls just dont do it and some girls do it just by fingering. ive used dif tactics on the same girls and its the same, some squirt and some dont. focus more on how she looks and reacts to what you are doing to get a gauge on how good you are at fucking

My ex squirted when i prone boned her ass.

bump, share sex stories or tips or anything

Attached: 1555264452155.gif (500x281, 469K)

Is squirting different than having an orgasm for girls? Can a girl cum and not squirt? How would I know when a girl cums?

yea, a girl cumming doesnt always squirt. its actually kind of hard to know if a girl came or not depending on her personality. ive been with girls who were really into sex and said they came even if they might not have since they liked me and ive been with girls who were unsure whether they came or not despite shaking and moaning throughout sex. i think getting your partner off while you get off as well is important but you shouldnt let it dominate your mind. just believe she is telling you the trueht unless you are busting in like 5 minutes and she keeps saying it was great

>making a sex advice thread
>on Jow Forums

Attached: df22d969d28915ecdb903ac275cc4ab0d77af7a4_hq.jpg (683x1024, 112K)

there are plenty of normies here now mr babadook which is unfortunate but reality

>there are plenty of normies here now
well we don't have to make them feel at home we sound be as hostile as possible

Attached: 1557976334230.png (800x480, 197K)

i understand your hate for normies but do you not want to try and leave your situation if you are a real robot? i guess this thread was too heavyhanded but i just want to offer insight and advice to robots who want to change things

for a true robot there is no change a robot isn't made we are born and you know I'm ok with that I don't want to be a norime it's not who I am

Attached: 1548708404962.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

fair point but a true robot is pretty hard to define since everyone thinks they are the lowest of the low. i guess i want to help cyborgs then if that makes more sense

>I want to help cyborgs
they are beyond helping

Touch her clit with your thumb. Done.

some are but most arent. i think many people think they are beyond redemption but its almost always possible its just mental blocks holding them back
>not using middle finger which is longest and can slip into her deepest

>but its almost always possible its just mental blocks holding them back
oh you sweet naive child

Attached: IMG_20190429_133718.jpg (333x333, 47K)

If robots wanted insight they wouldn't ask other virgin robots.

of course there are many people who have something that makes it almost impossible to get out of their situations but 90& of people are able but dont because they are losers in their minds. if you are a paraplegic who suffers from clinically diagnosed mental issues i agree its hard as fuck to live a good life but r9k;s audience is mostly young kids who think they have it worse than they do. not to belittle their issues i dont want to say youth and naivety shields anyone from true pain but it can be solved for the mos part through action

>because they are looser in their minds
and in real life
>r9k;s audience is mostly young kids
dude I see posts from people in there mid 20's and 30's all the time and even the young ones like me more often than not have mental illnesses and have even killed themselves so take that "your just young and confused it will get better when you get older" shit and shove it
>can be solved for the mos part through action
for most people here it can't

Attached: 1557604338737.jpg (640x495, 42K)

>Share sex tips here
H-hehe good one user

mentality is a huge part of life though. and yea there are a lot of older guys on here, myself included but you can deny most posters are young and underage. im not saying those problems arent real if you are younger im just saying most people on here run into their first bout of depression or sad days and think its the end when its usually not. i empathize with them i just also feel like many life cliches are true and one of them is that the younger you are the less experience or worldview you have and i hate how so many kids end their lives before gainging more. again i realize there are tons of thsoe younger than me who are more unfortunate and who are fucked beyond repair but thats not the majority.

I have Aspergers. Also I am ugly. I would say I am a true robot.

>mentality is a huge part of life though
will to power will only take you so far user
>most posters are young and under age
young yes underage no most posters are probably from 18 to mid 20's
>most people on here run into their first bout of depression or sad days and think its the end when its usually not.
the number of depression cycles is meaningless when the first one lasts for years
>less experience or worldview you have and i hate how so many kids end their lives before gainging more.
so you would rather them just live in despair for the rest of their lives and be for you say "it gets better" just remember what happens to old robots
>not the majority.
here on Jow Forums they are