How much do you interact with the other sex? I don't think I've interacted properly with females...

How much do you interact with the other sex? I don't think I've interacted properly with females, except formal occasions, since highschool, and now I'm 26 at uni with no females in my classes at all.

Attached: 1547537832807.jpg (1080x1080, 1.4M)

Depends on the situation. Are these girls coworkers or classmates or what?

>No females in my classes
What do you major in?
I majored in computer science and I barely saw a female through most of my uni years.

Very rarely and it's an awful feeling. I crave something as simple as a conversation with a female. I used to talk to girls all the time in high school, but since I graduated 5 years ago, I find interaction with women to be rare. I never knew how much I needed to be around them until now. It's not even a sexual thing at this point, I don't need to fuck them, I just want to be around them holy fucking shit

>homeschooled
>but it's the type of "homeschool" where your parents lock you in your room all your life and don't actually teach you
>have never had a conversation with a teenage girl in my life that was longer than a sentence
>currently 20

I feel awful. There was nothing I could do. I don't understand why my parents did this to me.

>talk with girl
>she mentions bf or another guy

dropped

That's the only way to live. Women will just drain you emotionally and give nothing back.

They were justifiably afraid of the weird, fucked up world that could take their baby away from them. Forgive them and move on. Talk to a therapist if you really need to and do your best to have positive interactions with female coworkers, peers, etc.

Attached: spike.jpg (500x317, 20K)

Its been years since Ive talked to girl my age in a casual environment.

The problem is that Im a 24 year old virgin, in a male dominated field, with little time beyond working, academics, friends and my stupid vices like vidya and shitposting.
If you dont get savy enough with woman at early college, you are kind of screwed for the rest of your life in that aspect. My only hope is to get loaded in the next few years and getting a sugar doll.

I actually respect women who bring up their partner in the first conversation more. it shows that they aren't willing to lead you on to get attention. they're being up front that you're not going to get anything other than "friends" out of them and that it's okay if you deem that not enough, that you don't owe them attention for any reason other than you want to. if they're somewhat interesting I keep in touch. meanwhile, girls who you casually converse with a dozen times and THEN they mention their boyfriend?! hard pass, dropped then and there. relationship status (when there is one) should be declared in the first ever conversation that goes beyond "hey, how are you today?".

if you're loaded you don't need to pay out the ass for a woman. women will associate with you merely for the perceived status and the opportunities (stuff where you spend money on usual activities, give them access to rich people shit they couldn't afford). in a way the latter is paying, of course, but you're not paying their rent or debt or handing them gifts or anything. if they drop you they don't get to keep anything you gave them. it was all temporary and dependent on spending time with you.

don't be an idiot. women love status and novel "experiences", they want to feel like princesses or distinguished ladies, they love to larp. give them that, not cash. it's cheaper and they'll love you more.

>Talk to a therapist if you really need to
I can't fathom a worthwhile conversation that would help me.

>do your best to have positive interactions with female coworkers, peers, etc.
I would love to do that, but I don't know how. My social skills aren't that good. I can and enjoy talking about other things and people, but I can't start conversations. I don't understand how you're supposed to just talk to people. I've never really gotten the opportunity to talk to a woman my age. They don't sit next to me in class (at college) like men do, which has been virtually the only contact I've had with other people my age. I can't drive either, so even if I could talk to girls who would want to hang out with a bum?

>I can't fathom a worthwhile conversation...
Tell them what you told me, that you have issues interacting with women. It isn't as uncommon a problem as you'd expect.

Mother, daily. Last female acknowledged, Saturday, cashier at Walmart.
Last non relative spoken to in conversation, two weeks ago.

I can talk to women, as long as the conversation isn't about me. It's just that I don't have any reasons to get into conversations with women. What's a therapist supposed to do about that? I wouldn't even consider it a psychological issue.

Do you have low self esteem? Why would you have an issue answering normal questions about yourself? Not being a dick just trying to figure this whole thing out.

I just don't have anything good to say about myself. It's all embarrassing. A few months back I went to the dentist to get a cavity filled. I remember the dental hygienist's face so well. She had such gorgeous blue eyes, of a color I had never seen before. She felt compelled to try and make conversation, like people usually do in such situations. Here's how it went.

>So are you in high school did you graduate?
>I'm in college
>Oh, what college do you go to?
>X college
>What do you study?
>Accounting
>Oh you're a numbers guy aren't you?
>Not really
>So what do you do in your spare time
>Not much
>Do you like to watch movies or TV shows?
>N-no
>Do you play any video games?
>Not really
>Read any books?
>No

I looked up at her face and her pretty eyes, and saw her cringing in disgust. She was looking away, and it was for such a brief moment. But I remember it so well. It became so clear to me then that I wasn't like everyone else. I could blend in, but upon questioning they would find out that I'm an infiltrator. I don't think it's an issue of self-esteem. I think it's an issue of me not having any interesting qualities that I'm willing to share publicly.

Almost never, despite having 2 older sisters growing up. Really only talk to my mother on semi-consistent basis.

Never really had a female friend that I was comfortable hanging around by myself. Wasn't the case as much when I was younger, but that somewhat changed around 5th-6th grade. Dunno why. Have never tried for a relationship due to feeling I have nothing to offer really. Never tried the formal occasions (prom, etc) due to the fear of asking someone and actively avoided it. Barely interact with the few female coworkers that we have (there are few, if any, on the engineering side). I'm awkward in general, but this is amplified due to my lack of experience talking to women and not having a common ground with which to relate. Feel the rift has grown as I've gotten older and more isolated. It's moreso the general population as a whole, rather than women specifically.

Conversations with women who are friends of friends/wives of friends is relegated to surface level conversation. Most of it barely goes deeper than talking about the weather or getting awkwardly personal asking if I've tried dating anyone yet (I haven't, though I usually lie). Spent a long time hoping I'd meet someone by chance, but I never really put myself in a position for that happen. Those chances are relatively limited now, and my increasing awkwardness due to some sense of shame that it hasn't does not help. Life chances kind of evaporate after college without active pursuit.

It sounds to me like you're too literal. What did she really mean by you're a numbers guy? It wasn't a question about your actual interests, rather a chance for you to make a joke or witty observation about your field. When she asks about your spare time tell her your hobbies. It's okay to say "I'm a bit of a nerd, I spend time messing around on the internet" or whatever. You need to prioritize your conversations with women. What are the chances you would end up in a relationship with this woman? Your dental hygenist? Literally 0, she is working for you to clean your teeth. And why don't you read any books or play any video games? Loosen up a little, user, have some fun and explore the world a bit.

I have female coworkers that I work closely with. Also, I'm married so...

I don't know how and when to speak iliterally. She asked questions and I tried to give answers. I can be playful and funny, but it seems downright rude to not take a stranger seriously when they ask you something. Although I was lying a bit about books and vidya. I do read and play a bit, but I don't do it a lot so it felt like it would have been lying to say yes.

Pretty regularly. I got dinner with two girls and another dude today and I think we'll go clubbing tomorrow.

Aside from family members (including my two grandmothers, my mother and my sister), very rarely. I don't even talk to my sister or say hi to her when I visit home. Since the beginning of 2019 I've only had a conversation that lasted more than 5 seconds with one female, and that was my roommate's sister (who majors in math like I do). Every other interaction I've had with a female was brief, and never initiated by me. It's like I can't sustain a conversation with one for the life of me. I almost cannot even pretend to give a shit about what they have to say, yet I crave a girlfriend so fucking bad.

I had a gf in high school, and I "hooked" up with two girls in my first semester of university. My gf ended up resenting me, and the first girl I hooked up with didn't want to see me again. The third occasion was a pure fluke; how the fuck it happened is beyond me. I'm not even fit nor that attractive.

Attached: 1551689812884.png (500x432, 263K)

user I am just a layman and I won't pretend to know anything about psychology, but it sounds as though you may have some type of emotional or perceptual disorder. I don't say this as some kind of slight or jab. I have lived with social and generalized anxiety disorder my entire life. In my mind my finances are never secure enough, my house is never locked enough, my family is never safe enough, and my health is never certain enough. With medication and therapy I have been able to overcome the negative aspects of this and leverage the positive aspects to serve me as strengths. If I am in any position to give advice I suggest you do the same and speak with a professional. It may be that you are just a bit of an odd duck and social interactions are tough for you, or it may be that there is something clinical that can be addressed by a physician. In any event, we all have our issues, from depression to diabetes to cancer to schizophrenia to allergies to migraines and they can all be addressed. Have faith and seek professional help. You are okay and you are not alone.

Attached: Caspar_David_Friedrich_-_Wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog.jpg (2327x2980, 984K)

>move around a lot as a kid, never put down social roots
>starting at high school age, attend male-only academies
>never socialized with women during youth/teenage years
>Join USMC infantry right out of high school
>spend next 5 years constantly training or deployed
>while my peers were going to college surround by prime teen pussy, I was living in mudhuts like pic related with no women around for miles.
>go weeks or even months without female contact(record is 5 months without even laying eyes on a woman)
>leave military a 23 year old virgin who hadn't socialized with girls in almost a decade
>spend following years alternating between NEETing for long spells and working seasonal jobs that are 100% male like commercial fishing and wilderness construction for a few months at a time
>Now a 29 year old virgin who hasn't interacted socially with women since he was 14

Females might as well be an alien species to me at this point. I missed out on my social development years big time

Attached: patrolbase302.jpg (950x633, 369K)

He should do what I do around women. I lie about myself. I am a civil war veteran, a cannibal, and the king of Lodomeria all at once.

Havent had a conversation with a human female since high school. Im 27 now.

All girls have bfs. The secret to get with them is to be more attractive a partner than the guy theyre with

Nothing significant outside of work. My interactions with my coworkers are mostly quips and small talk. The servers (which are 95% girls) find me apparently pretty weird but otherwise amicable enough to get along. The last time I had any kind of relations with a woman though was probably my first semester of college though, and that was nearly two years ago.

I only talk to the males of my family, because they understand my medical condition and no other male would. I live in a small town so everyone knows my business even if I have never talked to them before, so all the guys (people in general) avoid me and stuff. I go to my uni even when it's break and hang around because it's in a big town and no one knows about my problems. Still don't talk to guys just sit around and watch anime on my phone or get coffee with my female cousin- who doesn't talk to boys either but that's because her parents are overly religious.

> I don't think I've interacted properly with females

This is my problem. I never developed even the most basic social skills with women because I have literally never had any meaningful interaction with any female in my life - romantic, sexual or even just platonic. I don't know how to even talk to women.

I don't really interact with them unless they deliberately start a conversation with me. Too much of a beta to approach them.

Why don't you talk to girls online or try Tindr or a dating site or something? Even just for practice.

Yeah same user. I've literally never even been friends with a woman before. It just feels like we're from different planets. I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to integrate with them.

ZERO,

im a 2/10, i learned long ago they want nothign to do with me, me just walking by them is offensive to them

so i only talk to other guys, and completely ignore and have zero interaction with women. On the Odd off chance they do talk to me, its always followed by some Favor i dont want to do or something the want to use me for

>If you dont get savy enough with woman at [a young age], you are kind of screwed for the rest of your life in that aspect.

This is my exact problem. I never developed even the most basic social skills with women due to complete lack of any meaningful interactions with them, and now I'm in my mid 20s and beyond the point at which I could still develop those skills.

>How much do you interact with the other sex?
I don't if I can help it.
If it's unavoidable I keep to a professional and corporate mannerism but that's more because I have social anxiety and I act that way to every stranger I meet and since I don't know any women all females are strangers.
I literally don't know how to interact with females in a casual manner. You can't treat them as another guy, because I did that shit back in school when I was less self aware and they don't respond positively to that.

what's your condition senpai?

I'm just now realizing I have literally never had an in person 1 on 1 conversation with a girl in a private environment.

>now I'm 26 at uni with no females in my classes at all.
I know this feel. That's a shame.

You shouldve rushed as an undergrad.

Attached: 637.jpg (1080x856, 192K)

Work and some work social gatherings. But my social skills are severely limited with everyone and I find any 1 on 1 personal interaction practically impossible

I can't drive and don't own a cell phone, so I don't think Tindr would do much good. How do I talk with girls online?

I have multiple sclerosis. Makes me shit and piss myself so I have to wear diapers and spend a long time in toilet stalls cleaning myself after an accident when out in public, I tend to go straight to the washroom immediately. I also can't walk normally because one of my legs is weak, so imagine the virgin walk but with a severe limp. I get numbness in my legs too at random times so I can't really run and stuff, so I'm pretty soft. Also I get slurry speech a lot and random bouts of stutters.

Attached: tumblr_pkjeguktxl1t10tb7_500.jpg (500x500, 133K)

I'm sorry to hear that. My dad has MS, and it takes my mom a lot of work to take care of him. I hear that vitamin D helps with it. Have you heard anything about that?

Im on r9k. I dont talk to girls. I havent had a conversation with a girl irl in two years. Cashiers etc. dont count

It's alright, I've accepted it. The lower half of my body is mostly affected by it so I can still do some of my favorite passions like drawing and sewing. I don't think I've ever heard the vitamin D thing, but I wouldn't be surprised, vitamin D helps with a lot of things. I'll try to find some supplements and walk my dog more often or something, thanks

whats the sauce on that pic op?
I tried reverse image search but got nothing

Good luck, user! I'm glad to see that you're not letting MS hold you back.

drop ur discord and i will help u

hailey lu richardson

Attached: 1548647778400.jpg (1080x1080, 1.35M)

Which means you get just as quickly served when someone better comes along.

(OP)
Femanon here, most men don't look twice at me, even the ugly ones. Today I had full makeup done and this old guy sat beside me in a waiting room, he didn't even glance at me, his eyes were transfixed on this generic blonde Stacey who had her feet propped up against the wall like an obnoxious child. I can't remember the last time I interacted with a guy my own age irl, in general the only guys I interact with are the mailman and middle aged cab drivers and they don't even hit on me. A few guys online have told me I'm hot but I never get hit on irl.

The last time I talked with a girl was 2.5 years ago.

Attached: 1551037907227.png (825x817, 745K)

You should approach guys yourself

Post a "lookmatch"

being asian in america must be hard

i'm trying to trade up, so to speak. lusting after women is gay. i'd rather go for genetic men with twinky cocks.

Only at work or when I go out to a store, which I try to do as little as possible. I keep it to simple fact-based interactions and transactions. I never speak to them without another male present. Outside of situations where I have to interact with them, my brain overwrites them with scenery. Women have largely ceased to exist to me, and it's made my world a much nicer place.

Offline? As little as possible, since it seems never a good time for more than a "Here is your change, sir. Have a nice day!"

If I even leave the house:
Either they have their bf pawing them, are in a group of friends, are in their professional work surroundings or look like they are busy with their phone and quite disinterested in anyone like me.

Think the last female not falling in any of the above categories was the blonde asking me a question in driving school 2 months ago.
Online it is a bit more than that, but nothing really mentionable either.
Had a rather nice convo with a 'wise' femanon two days ago. Was nice talking and she wasn't even too young for me as most girls here are. Considered picking up her contact, but she is across the damn Atlantic so what is the point.

Imagine making this mental gymnastic to cope with the fact that you are a faggot and you want your anus penetrated.

Attached: 1548647655031.jpg (1080x1080, 1.21M)