Why do normies like bars?

Why would anyone enjoy pic related?

Attached: q498rvpw98tvq34t.png (1295x885, 1.95M)

I heard that some people wants to meet new people and have sex. Not sure if it's true tho

You have to drink to enjoy it, once you start drinking all of those weird social rules you have for interacting with people go out the window and you start acting like a braf, if not a Chad.

Look at those guys in that pic, none of them are alpha yet they're still able to make moves with girls, dance with girls, get laid by girls. Why? They've left their worries behind with alcohol.

sure, we all do. But why go to such a horrible environment like a bar or club? They're designed to cater to women and steal money from men.

I went to one just like this with some work friends. You get drunk and let a girl grind on you while you grab her hips and follow. You get sweaty, bumped into, and splashed with beer from other dancers and then regret it the next morning not because of the hangover, but because you feel like you wasted alot of time that could have been spent watching Lupin the IIIrd.

Attached: 1556681732434.jpg (540x540, 27K)

That is more a club than a bar to me.
Bars are a thing where you can actually be somewhat uncrowded and alone with your drink as long as you do not flat out approach or get approached. Which is doable and sometimes even nice for robots

You would need to PAY me to enter a overcrowded and loud place like Op pic

> when you drink, your anxiety goes away and you stop caring about social interaction rules

I wish I could be like that. If Im at a club and start drinking, I stop caring about woman, become retard happy and just enjoy the music.
I honestly think deep down Im asexual or something. Doesnt explain why I jerk of like crazy, but still...

Same here.

Irish pubs (bars) are comfy places to get a beer after wagecuckery. Clubs are nasty meatmarkets that are too loud and not fun at all if you don't like dancing.

I had a normalfag cousin who used to drag me to bars and clubs a few years ago. They're actually fun once you get drunk enough. Bars, clubs and parties are basically places where people go to to let go of societal inhibitions and act completely on their animal instincts. It's comparable to the orgies that ancient Romans had. You're just being completely disgusting in the moment but no one cares. It's easy as fuck to pull a girl there. Even though I never completely got it down, the closest I'd ever gotten to sex was at clubs. It's disgusting from the perspective of a sober person that likes to think of themselves as an intellectual or whatever retarded arrogant shit goes on in the heads of most robots, but in the moment, it's a fun experience.

Attached: E9996D47-5DD4-4969-8421-6620CC921E71.jpg (540x720, 75K)

At clubs they play music too loud so you can't talk. This forces people that are attracted to each other physically to go someplace more quiet to get to know each other. Normalfags are so vapid they end up having sex before even talking and then the morning after they find out they hate each other and move on with their lives because they're NPCs with no voice anyway. The more attractive you are the less of a voice do you need.

Bars are just as loud now days where I live as clubs.

bars are fun to get drunk at. your pic is likely a club. if you are good looking its fun to go clubbing and dance with girls and hopefully go home with them

>in the moment, it's a fun experience.
no it's not really

It's like club penguin but irl

>Bars are just as loud now days where I live as clubs.
Depends a little on the tastes of the owner and the crowd I guess.

Sportbars I have always found terrible loud, places like mentions are mostly pretty comfy unless it is some event going on.

Club is where to get wasted and laughed at by Stacies
Bars are where normies hang out and talk about normie shit
Pubs are comfy places to drown your sorrows

Yes it is, if you're drunk/high enough and not inside of your head. You're more than likely the kind of guy who thinks a lot, like me. Fortunately, alcohol rids me of any thought. When I'm drunk, it's almost like meditation, I'm not thinking at all.

Drinks, loud music, barely clothed thotties.
I've been a few times. I just get drunk and watch people like a fucking creep.

Retarded places.
That comes from a future hotel employee(intern for now).
Men go there to trying to win some pussy by paying for their drinks,sometimes works but you degrade yourself this way.
Women go there for free drinks,to gain some orbiters and who knows maybe the ultra chad decided to hook up with them later.
If you are a male and go to bars for muh alcohol go fuckin rope yourself.Majority of bars supply themselves with the cheapest liquors of the market and to give an example,they charge minimum 4(40 ml)euros a Bacardi white rum(which is fuckin shit,dont drink this)shot,the whole bottle costs 17 euros(for 700 ml)wether you buy it from a liquor store or a supermarket.Thats what one of my professors who worked asa bar manager until 2015 told me.

i dont think its even possible for me to fake having fun in a place like that. it just disgusts me at every level

>get drunk with other people
>"man I wish I was drinking alone"
>get high with other people
>"man I wish I was getting high alone"
no matter how high or drunk I get I'll also be thinking to myself how much I'd rather be high/drunk alone

Attached: 1553126109362.png (610x887, 427K)

pretty correct sadly, even if some places are more modest on what they charge to keep some regular customers.
And at times you simply get sick of drinking at home and want a vista while you brood

As a robot I once forced myself to go out to a club and it was a horrific experience. I have never felt so out of place and baffled in my entire life. I could not comprehend how all these happy people dancing, laughing and getting intimate were the same species as me. I literally felt like David fucking Attenborough sat on the sidelines observing the behaviour of a another species for a documentary.

Robots stay away from clubs. Go to a bar/pub instead if you must. Clubs are not the place for robots.

Attached: ed209.jpg (655x368, 30K)

Signed. Unless you are dragged into it by necessity like a workplace events going late, clubs are mostly visits to hell for robots.

The one thing I can see them good for would be doing the absolute suicide version of trying to learn socializing: Start working in one. If you can hack the terror you'll learn alot and very quickly. Or you'll become the utter alcoholic you never wanted to be, I suppose

I don't like bars/pubs cause I gotta talk with the people I go to and be funny and entertaining and so on even though I'm a quiet unfunny socially retarded weirdo

I do like clubs however because I love to dance to loud electronic music while on drugs and the extreme volume makes sure I don't need to talk to anyone besides small one-liners once in a while.

Attached: 78700.jpg (250x250, 6K)

How easy is it to get a job in a bar/club?
Surely they get a lot of applications. Should be a dream job for most party-loving thots.

Even if you knew the process here which I do not, I would be not able to tell for whereever you live.
Could be the unironically version of giving the owner who works the place himself a firm handshake, could be some franiced place with the whole HR and online application song and dance.
Also do not expect anything a thot would find comfy, hauling cases full of booze from the storage or the van tends to go badly on fingernails.

>even if you
even if I

clubs are only cool if you're already going with girls that you've ALREADY HAD SEX WITH. So essentially you just go somewhere, get to people watch, get drunk, and enjoy eachothers company before you go home and fuck.

I would never go to a bar with MY DOODS because it just ends up you faggots sitting in the corner and fucking up eachother's logistics if someone actually does manage to pull a bitch.

unless you're a rich oil sheik level chad getting bottle service don't bother

To be fair I love going out to nightclubs (not Irish pubs, actual underground nightclubs) alone, because those are the only places where I can just fucking forget about everything and I don't really have to interact with anybody forcefully, but only if I want to. I think going clubbing with other people is not fun unless you're all really high, but going alone is a great experience. I think that it's even easier to talk to people because you know no one and no one will remember anything about you the next day if you talk to them, unless you made a good impression. It's quite good to dance to loud music without a care too, but that takes time to get used to do.

can you breakdown how you "do" this from entering the club to going home? greentext would be nice. I don't mind going out alone, but i feel extremely scrutinized being in a club alone.

>go out
>bring minimal money (enough to get in, a few beers, and get back)
>get in to the club quite early (12pm/01am)
>get a drink and walk around
>explore if it's a place i've not been to
>dance a bit
>go smoke a cigarette
>get drink
>dance
>repeat

I swear every time I do this the night goes by in an instant, I always make closing time because I don't realise how much time has gone by

As if all normal fags are NPC's? And for you it must be more like, the uglier you are, the more you feel like you have a voice yourself. It's really not necessarily the other way around

>women get in free day
>women drink free day

Attached: 1557201463657.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Yeah unsurprisingly even some popular and beautiful people can think, granted.
But you got to admit that it seems to be much less of a requirement for them.

thanks for the info. lets say you wanna talk to some girl. what are some ripe social circumstances in the club to talk to a girl? If you don't do this disregard

its quite easy actually, most of the time I don't because I just don't care, maybe the first times try not to talk to girls in particular just to get used to the atmosphere and become familiar with the environment, but if you want to do it go to the smoking area or any place people are just chilling out and chat someone up as if it was normal for you, the main thing you need is a bit of confidence, and if you become too uncomfortable talking or you see it's going nowhere/get bored just say you're going to get a drink/dance a bit, leave, and then go back when you feel like it. There is literally no one pushing you to do anything, just yourself and your choices. Also be careful with your drinking and or drug consumption as there will also be no one there with you to take care of you, and if you do get wasted or you don't feel well ask a member of staff to help out/call a taxi (I can't vouch for all clubs in all parts of the world to be extremely helpful, but most of them will help). tl;dr don't push youself too hard and just try to relax and enjoy being there in the moment, try to avoid taking drugs from people you don't know etc.. not everyone is your best friend.

They only do that to attract the largest amount of women they can. When there are a ton of women, there will be a ton of men coming in, paying for shit.