Black-bots a quick question. How do petite white girls act around you?

Black-bots a quick question. How do petite white girls act around you?

Attached: bcradio23.jpg (1080x1350, 211K)

dey suk o muh bbc

they have no idea I exist, like all other girls

Not black but fuck love art hos

Is that Hayley Williams?

6'1 black bot who lifts here
I have been told i look like a bully and got a job offer to be a bouncer backed out because i'm a beta-bot
they all act super scared around me and avoid me like the plague
one job i had as a security guard for a bank the petite white red head receptionist would always jump and sqeek with fright
>mfw i have a thing for frail petite girls

Attached: 76e7f44ce7b6b7f32fc74dfbd34fa156--alone-quotes-all-alone.jpg (500x334, 29K)

I wouldn't know.
I'm a robot so I'm not surrounded by girls like some kind of social outgoing normalfag.

Why do people make threads like thiss

Why would you ask a robot about girls
They obviously don't concern themselves with me

women want to fuck what they fear and what is unknown to them user, just grow some balls to match your muscles and you'll have all the frail petite pussy you could want

This is true, it works for incels.

if you're being sarcastic, women aren't afraid of incels, most either pity them or are disgusted by them. That changes when an incel actually does something and they've got a gun to their head, but then it has nothing to do with being an incel, it has to do with him having power over them, and yes, that does do it for them.

6'4 black guy here that pretty much lives in the gym.
I usually go for shorter girls because they are easier not because im black simply because im tall.
Tall guys have it SO EASY with short girls
So yes usually when im around petite white girls they are usually very nice and giggly
SHORT GIRLS ARE THE BEST(but I would never breed with one because my future sons being manlets is my biggest nightmare.)

Attached: 1502211247431.jpg (643x579, 298K)

Don't know, I ignore everybody and stare straight ahead when I'm walking down the street.

This post viscerally disgusts me. I wish you were dead, nigger scum.

Fear. Fear and wetness

Attached: Flusterred.jpg (750x621, 49K)

They act absolutely terrified around me. I love it too.

not black but theyre probably limping

>most either pity them or are disgusted by them
So same as black people.

I make girls jump in fright when I sneak up or suddenly turn a corner on them but I don't kid myself that it's not just because I'm ugly.

is she wearing her shirt inside out ironically or unironically?