Would you date a prostitute who loved you and said she only did what she did to make enough money to support you two...

Would you date a prostitute who loved you and said she only did what she did to make enough money to support you two and because she is too stupid to get another job that makes as much money.

Assume she tells you that she would gladly quit if you could get a job that can actually support an independent couple, which, lets be honest, we all know you boys cant.

Attached: ADC9DA39-457E-4CA2-B940-5A91694E6127.jpg (2417x3222, 1.02M)

>Would you date a prostitute
No

i don't see why not...man..?

Because she is a literal whore

So is every other woman you will meet. She just has an official price, not an unofficial once.

>So is every other woman you will meet
My mother was a saint, fuck You

yea definitely. i formed a few FwB situations with freelance hookers while in thailand. i knew they were fucking other guys and i didnt care.

if i was 100% financially supported by her hooking and could be a NEET then yes, yes I would.

>So is every other woman

Attached: TIMESAND___i9e892h1ntzkso48nbbveuy25877hgqf1.png (542x283, 13K)

How many STDs so far?

As long as she let me and only me put it in her pooper.

Are you an idiot? The first thing every confident John asks for is anal because no self respecting wife gives it up

>Would you date a prostitute
Unironically yes if I could guarantee I wouldn't catch anything from her. I find sluts extremely attractive and just thinking about dating one makes me hard. That said, the most they would ever be is a practice gf because there would be no love there at all since I'm a monogamous man at heart.

Attached: 1537582650056.jpg (880x1062, 1.21M)

>guarantee I wouldn't catch anything from her

Even she cant guarantee that she wouldnt catch anything from her attempts to support you both and you have the gall to ask for a guarantee that you dont catch anything from her love for you?

My NEET bucks can support a couple, if she isn't demanding. If she feels we needs more I want a detailed list of what her requirements actually are and if I think them feasible. Chance are her doing webcam shit instead would be enough if I do some planing and set the tech up.
If I took her for really genuine (lol, right), I might even consider taking one of those damn 2nd level support jobs that I avoid like the plague since I do not need more money without a girl acting the consumerslut.

But no gf of mine will fuck another guy and stay my gf. She is MINE or not.
If that is not to her liking, there are a load of other guys to let her do the whoring and probaly enjoy watching. kthxbye, pick one of them.

I only got chlamydia from the prosties one time, but over the course of my life (im 28) I've gotten chlamydia 4 time, genital warts (2011), genital HSV type 1 (2015), and maybe HIV, but its hard to get. I'll get tested for it in like a month.

Anyways the genital warts just had to get frozen off routinely for about a year and then stopped popping up. I've never transmitted it. I had 3 outbreaks of herpes the first year and then never again. I've fucked bitches raw thereafter and never transmitted it. Chlamydia is just popping doxycycline for 1 week and then it goes away.

>My NEET bucks can support a couple, if she isn't demanding.

What country? In America, neetbuxs cannot support an apartment

Jesus fucking Christ.... I feel disgust just having to reply to your post...

yea man. shit is cash. I've fucked 50 girls and 100 prosties. god bless ya ;)

no because if she loved me she would be virgin

Yuro Would be tight and a poorfag lifestyle which make women sneer, but you can live off it okayish. If you do not count the newest gadgets and designer handbags as essential for living
I actually make some savings as it stands.

how much do you get per month and what are your living expenses? furthermore, how did you secure the bux in the beginning

what bout dem stds?

It is plain unemployment dole, and I won't roll out my bank statements in detail for you, dude.
I am roughly 150 jewbucks in the plus, 200 if I limit my expenses.
I count that as pretty comfy for 98% free time. And you would need to offer on hell of job to change that arrangement. Especially since the job would raise expenses.

What helps a lot is that I have a dirtcheap place with the rent contact written over from my parental units.

do you live in america? oregonoloni

>she is too stupid to get another job that makes as much money
I make >100k a year so I could support us both I guess, but I wouldn't support someone that fucking stupid

Do you guys even GET unemployment monies?
Thought it was all EBT etc. in the land of the free.
No, europe.

>I find sluts extremely attractive and just thinking about dating one makes me hard.
Finally someone I can share this point of view with, sluts who have done all sorts of kinky stuff are hot as fuck.

Attached: 2966895_zps9a9d76b9.jpg (977x879, 346K)

I do not mind her having been a slut much, and prostitutes are among the most honest girls I know. Plus sex xp on women is honestly something awesome, keep your virgins.

I simply can not see a girl who did put out for cash before suddenly stop it and stay loyal, even if she might sincerely want to in the first pinkcolored cloud months of new love.

Love loses but wins because of losers

I don't know. I think it would drive me crazy knowing that a girl I liked was out fucking men she doesn't like for money because I can't sustain her. I think I would have to hit a fairly low point in life to date a prostitute, but I also can't imagine being at a low point and having the money to support her.

But I'm not in a good position right now. If we're just dating and we get together whenever then it's better than nothing. We'd both get to sit at the bottom of the barrel together. It's like something out of Dostoevsky.

I cheated on my gf with a hooker once and went for STD tests. Was all-clear, but it certainly dissuaded me from ever fucking anybody but my gf ever again because she was a virgin when she met me.

Believes his mother whore is saint BAHHAHAHhahahahahAHHah

Your mom acts all holy around his beta son, but his beta son doesn't know she was riding and fucking like little whore back in her prime days, just like your grandma and grandgrandma all the way until your ancestors were fish.

Attached: 1519211009963.png (756x695, 207K)

>Would you date a prostitute who loved you and said she only did what she did to make enough money to support you two and because she is too stupid to get another job that makes as much money.

Yeah probably.

That being said I'd encourage her to find work as a dominatrix instead. Money's around the same and she doesn't need to have sex with her clients.

I hope your gf finds out and breaks up with you desu

I told her 8 months ago the day after it happened. Things are better now

well i actually have a job, so no. but would i date a former prostitute? if i already loved her, yes.

>there would be no love there at all since I'm a monogamous man at heart.
Yeah buddy that's why. You wouldn't find love with a prostitute because sex is 10000% meaningless and her heart is a pile of crusty bills, idiot.

>because sex is 10000% meaningless and her heart is a pile of crusty bills
you could say that about most girls today, even being a virgin does not stop her from the last part.

Just imagine being such a cuck that you can't make enough to provide for your woman and have her cuck you by whoring herself

You're extremely damaged if you think that. Most women aren't sleeping with a half dozen new men every week. Be reasonable
>all women cheat
Maybe not true but sensible, sure
>all women date for money
Chads get laid while broke and living on couches all the time, but sure yeah that's generally true
>all women are as dirty and broken inside as a prostitute who sleeps with junkies and shares needles
Mama really done you wrong, boy.

not all prostitutes are "girls who sleeps with junkies and shares needles" you sound more like some did you worng there.

But coldhearted, calculating, only looking for the goal they have in mind with little regard for what feelings they stomp on to reach it, at times even their OWN feelings get squished?

Yeah I came across far too many girls with those attributes for comfort, and few of them actually turned tricks in the traditional sense

Sure, as long as I get to fuck other girls as well.

Don't do it. Believe me, Is for the worst

>this esl reading comprehension
No shit, you fucking idiot. When did I ever imply differently?