What's it like dating a Muslim girl?

What's it like dating a Muslim girl?

Attached: 1551528563355.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

They tend to be a bit smelly. Most if not all of them are hairy as well, but that's goats for you.

All Muslim girls have a tick.

Thanks I'll be here all week.

It's the bomb, highly recommended.

Guess you could say they have explosive personalities.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH SHIT!

I dated one and her family hated us and tried to pay me off to break up with her. He said it was that or he would send her back to her home country. Sucks desu

I am white she was a paki

Been married to a former Muslim girl for about 8yrs. It's been good. Her Dad's still pretty religious so he's a real buzzkill, but otherwise we've had a great relationship.

AMA, I guess?

Are you White? Is she still a Muslim? Are you? How do I get one

She won't eat my meat cuz it's Ramadan

are you muslim?
children?
race? (don't really matter tho since muslims aren't obsessed with race like white people)

Yes. She's half white, Dad from Jordan. She left the faith in high school. I didn't really convert but I did go to the family Mosque to meet the Imam. Basically so they could check me out, make sure I wasn't a total deadbeat.

We met in college.

Nope, didn't convert but I did introduce myself to the Imam and prayed at the Mosque once when we got engaged. It was mostly so they could check me out.

I'm white and we have two boys, six months and 5 yrs.

get off my board, what are you doing here?

so I'm guessing you're a legacy user from a few years ago since you're still here?

I was a robot in high school but didn't discover Jow Forums until my 20's. I'm here mostly because it's the only board thats still kind of interesting.

did you have social anxiety?

Are you a fellow Brit?

No, not really. Just didn't know how to talk to girls, into anime, vidya, D&D, etc.

I guess I was more of a garden variety nerd rather than a true robot

I mean man the hobby boards (that aren't really populated i.e. /v/) are much better than here, it's kind of a cesspit of self-hatred and negativity

my Chad friend who visits here occasionally finds it interesting because it's so different, fringe, and in a way, brutally honest, do you think similarly?

My gf is from Lebanon. She grew up in the west so she is pretty liberal but her family is very conservative.

Attached: 14fa0edfc90cd78400a1b07056880875.jpg (632x800, 50K)

honestly there's so many different races and ethnicities that are tied to Islam, you'll have to narrow the question down OP
a black Muslim girl is going to be a whole lot different than a middle eastern Muslim

Yeah, I'd say that's accurate. It's a subculture that's pretty unique. And the fucked up humor on this board is all that makes me laugh on Jow Forums anymore.

No am American

Attached: 17D6E99E-23A7-411C-AE07-841C83126E90.jpg (500x667, 38K)

what is your family's opinion of her?

I'm guessing that question was meant for me and not the guy who replied to me.

My folks love her. She and my Mom became pretty good friends. My Dad is just happy to have grandkids.

>Girl has crush on me in high school
>HolyShitAGirlFinallyLikesMe.jpeg
>She's actually pretty, a 9/10 honestly
>I thought she was white
>Found out she was instantly muslim
>I instantly drop her
>Last day of school, she walks up to me and asks me out
>I swerve out and never see the bitch again
>7 years later, I kinda wish I tapped that pussy now

Did she try to convert you for marriage?
How did you change her mind?
I'm dating one and she barely follows any rules of the religion (we've had sex multiple times) but she still insists I will one day convert if we'll ever marry

yeah, good to hear
you said she's only half middle eastern so she is pretty much white passing I guess? do you raise your kids christian?

shitty, I have experience

No. Just going to the Mosque to introduce myself was enough. It was a favor for her Dad.

She has auburn hair, green eyes, and is pretty pale. Our oldest son looks vaguely ethnic but the baby looks white as hell. Blonde, blue eyes, the whole shebang.

Oh and we're not religious at all.