/britfeel/

true editon

Attached: britfeel wtf.gif (1344x1050, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JhYDErfmxWo
youtube.com/watch?v=JhHP3hP_0Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my scottish friend was so cute but he was in reality very rude, just to say that you should get to know better people you are talking to before you consider them your friends he was hideous in the inside rly ...

all he did was insulting me, and i just wanted to go out with him on a date in paris, holding hands ,wwatching romantic movies was it this boring ? maybe its wrong being too close to your friends

i feel betrayal as much as you guys feel betrayed by helper lad, maybe i should try getting another scottish weeb friend from this general ? I'm not british tho if thats ok with you, i don't want to developp feelings even if i m straight like i did with my scottish friend dont worry !

Attached: Lillie.(Pokémon).full.2178528.png (700x605, 157K)

you know gays boys have their own thread on r9k?

I get really autistic about the op pic and can't enjoy a thread if it's not normal. This one's better but still a bit weird for my taste.

i'm not gay thought ? i just want someone who can replace my lost britfeel friend

Attached: 45609264_202489467351273_3153309026234104645_n.jpg (560x560, 49K)

I'm not but when tripfags and personality fags make the OP about themselves I just hate it so I'll be posting in here

Who here from Edinburgh

I only post it when the other op fucks it up as I do with the Britwave one.

I get autistic about it too, I like to see britstreet shining like a diamond in the catalogue of shit that is r9k now.

Not even if someone were to put shippy's little old face in the window of the britfeel arms? That'd be devilish.

he has XI tho, it's poor form to put actual faces in the op image unless it's of some meme character or avatar. like anime girl or Tim etc
not him

Naw but it's a nice place to visit, me and mummy go at Christmas for the markets
As long as it's still mostly not about them, like the other thread is literally just about poley and radio mongs, which is bad especially for a night thread.

Anyone else have a blog

Attached: 2DF63196-7394-429B-A25D-4FCB0DC6DBE4.jpg (750x1334, 213K)

off to bed now that I know the thread's in order. stay comfy lovelies xx

Attached: 1533485521409.jpg (400x400, 9K)

no, my life is not interesting enough for it

Sounds pretty gay to me famalam

Was Theresa May fit back in the day?

>Was Theresa May fit back in the day?
no

Attached: _90361202_may_iimages_abc2n994.jpg (624x447, 52K)

If I did there's 100% chance it would slowly degenerate into teenage level whining about my shit life and I don't want to put that shit on the internet

I am happy with the full extent of my internet interaction being posting stupid shit on Jow Forums.

REEEEEEE not doing as good as i want to on a game. going to have a spliff then do another quick 45 minsish

I'm a little confused about voting lads. When is it that we can vote? Is it just the 23rd or is there multiple days?

i heard she placed 2nd in a anee diamond lookalike contest

Anyone member LiveJournal? Or even better DeadJournal for the goth kids lol

don't even know what that is to member it

Like a blog before blogging was a thing I guess

>blogging
what fat runners do

britfeel just won't feel the same without helper lad, where do we go from here lids?

i nominate sulk user to become unhelpful helper user

helper lads gone? What did I miss?

how do I stop feeling like everyone around me hates me?

someone redpill me on pricness diana

Attached: hs___seras_victoria_by_flareeclipse17_d1i1ak4-fullview.jpg (600x726, 103K)

uh god its always mememe with you, such a cunt.
jk, have no idea mate.
top shagger

eating weed brownies for first time tonight lads, wish me luck and hope i don't need to go down to the local paki shop at 2 in the morning

how much weed do you put in?
I was thinking of making one 20 pack of fags size bronwy and putting a 20 bit in

get the supplies in before you take them
i'm doing amphetamine today as the house needs cleaning. did some last year, or maybe the year before but did too much, was fucked after 5 hours so going to try a spot o microdosing. no scales will have to do it the geordie way by eye man

Bump
youtu.be/JhYDErfmxWo

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-135329~2.png (1255x685, 1.98M)

Nice song, user, and a comfy pic

I haven't eaten in 26 days. Ask me anything.

Got an image of some mad man running about like Marie Kondo but full of speed kek

Why?
Are you hungry?
How much weight you lost?
Isnt that unhealthy?
Is this a LARP?

Because it's the fastest way to lose weight without taking either steroids or DNP. I am very unhappy with the way I look particularly in the last two years and i tend to be more inclined to take extreme measures
Stopped being hungry on day 4
About 13kg. Some of it is water weight and glycogen though. Not all fat
In my research it's actually quite good for you. Produces a state where your cells rebuild themselves. Because I've lost weight my hormones regulate themselves better too I think. Skin is clearer and I feel lighter, more agile. Etc. Some days I have a bit of brain fog, convinced myself I was going blind or schizophrenic but it doesn't last
No

Enjoy your stretch marks, pal.

I had stretchmarks before anyway. When you lose weight they're stress marks and I don't have any as of yet. Water fasting limits catabolicism too so I'm unlikely to have stress marks or loose skin. I don't have any as of yet anyway.

The Brexit party keeps sending me those leaflets, with my specific name and address on them, and no one else in my house. How did they even get my name? I've never signed up to anything UKIP or Brexit party.

Attached: 1558073523640.jpg (926x1632, 158K)

I really wanna see you
Really wanna see you
Really wanna see you, Lord
Really wanna see you, Lord
But it takes so long, my Lord

Attached: 1530826489448.gif (354x286, 53K)

From the electoral register senpai.

Other people in my house are on it

Are they just targetting men between 20-30 or some shit

What are all you lads up to today?

Attached: scottish boomer.png (380x354, 106K)

I read about that energy drink yesterday, but they didn't get specific on the ingredients. Hopefully the sugar version is sweetener free, irn bru doesn't taste the same since they added aspartame into the mix.

Going to have a wee bru on the rocks nightcap and sleep for a few hours. Very excited to try the new scottish boomer juice, ngl

Irn Bru made an energy drink before

did they think we forgot?

youtube.com/watch?v=JhHP3hP_0Pg

Hare krishna hare krisha
Krisha krishna hare hare
Hare rama hare rama
Rama rama hare hare

Attached: 1552971234472.gif (500x500, 311K)

I remember it well. I live 2 miles from their headquarters/factory. Prefer coke since Barr started adding artificial shite into all of their drinks.

Someone I went to school with kicked off about this and raised a subject access request to UKIP, they posted the reply online. Here's the relevant part for you

>One point some people have asked is "There are three occupants in this house but I'm the only one to get a leaflet. Why?"

>Here is why: The Printing firm run a process known as "De-duping" (short for de-duplication). This means only one leaflet goes to each house, and the individual selected is chosen by the value of their polling number. Person A with polling number "4" (say) will get it, but persons "5" and "6" will not. There are 27 million letterboxes but possibly 40 million voters. It is a way of reducing the printing costs.

>Labour are essentially using the same list (with one leaflet per letterbox) but not personally addressing it to an individual. This is the cheaper option. UKIP and I believe The Brexit Party chose the more expensive option, which ensures that the "Electoral Address" ,as it's known, goes to a specific named householder, selected in the way I have described, and is delivered separately not among a bundle of leaflets for garden-decking or Snappy Tomato Pizza.

>I'm not sure about Change-UK and the Greens etc but I understand that the Tory Party is not sending out any leaflets at all (presumably because they feel uneasy about the result, so why spend the money?) so at least you should be spared any communication from them.

>I do hope that clarifies things.

Ah, I did figure it was based on some sort of list. Not sure about England, but we got an unaddressed tory one with Ruth Davidson (Scottish Conservative leader) on the front. Joked with my brother that I was going to stick it in his window. (We both hate the tories)

Was listening to All Things Must Pass, its good but a bit all over the place in terms of content. By the end it seemed like he'd given up and just started doing bluesy/jazzy instrumentals

This year I'm voting for the /britfeel/ Party. I really like their policies on baked bean prices and safer streets for /nightwalks/

> (We both hate the Torres)
Low IQ

I got a labour leaflet addressed to me but this was for the council

They only care about people a lot richer than me lad. Tell me one reason why I should be voting for them.

I'm not telling you to vote for anyone. I'm telling you the system is fucked and there's no point voting for anyone.
> thinking labour cares about you
They just want your money lad

Joke's on them I haven't got any money

Seek therapy you fucking pedo

Hang yourself you noncey cunt

Nothing low IQ about hating the Tories, they failed to deliver on the result of the referendum. We were originally supposed to leave on 24 June 2018, then 29 March 2019, then 31 October 2019

I dont understand why this faggot doesnt get blocked

Toast bread

Attached: 1546254261333.jpg (1280x853, 189K)

But all the alternatives don't want to leave at all

Mmmm nice gloomy weather. Comfy,

UKIP/Brexit do.

Had hoped the pedo cunt would get tired of his gimmick but hes been at it for months now so this is unlikely. Hopefully his obsessive personality and noncey behaviour is indicative of larger mental health issues that will end with him on a noose. A lad can dream anyway.

Whats all this about Torres hating the poor? Hes a genuinely nice guy and a cracking forward player

Attached: 2FF0EBE4-8EFF-4D79-AF0E-E518F97BA8FC.jpg (468x506, 49K)

I didn't say I'm a labour voter either. You called me low IQ based on me hating the tories, lol.

Cuckservatives are a lost cause lad. Literally memed into supporting one of the most incompetent Tory governments by the papers

>24 June 2018
nobody of serious mind thought this.

David Cameron said he'd trigger A50 the day after the referendum

B-But Brexit means Brexit! I WANT BREXIT NOW!! GIVE MY MY BREGGSIT!!! REEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: 9AB9337F-1FB3-4C4C-9BD4-4FF71A933A90.png (882x1050, 76K)

Lying on my couch waiting on the plumber, working again tonight what an existence this is

>ever taking David Cameron at his word
Lad has your head been in the sand this last decade?

I agree, and I don't support them

>David Cameron told a fib
Shocking

Might get laid with a 18 y/o.
Not sure though. She isn't even in uni.
This lady might be still living with her parents for what I know.
Don't want to screw fuck me.

(Plus I don't like her that much)

Going to change my CV to include the skills I picked up since my last job and send out a few applications via Indeed. After that its getting stoned and playing some Dark Souls. Might even do a bit of exercise later and all.

>HelpHelper Lad shadow banned
>Chika and the other pedo who misses his scottish friend still posting with impunity
Just not fair lads

People getting upset when the "wrong" OP image is posted?
It's meant to change. We have just be stagnant for about a year lads

Had two gl lovely greggs sausage rolls for breakfast lads.

HH is just as bad

Fuck off the other OP was pure shite. Feel Street is forever dickhead

He just wants to eat pizza wizzas, I can respect that. Other two are blatantly mentally ill pedos.

>eat pizza wizzas
and sow discord in the thread anonymously, he'd post all the time about how much shitposting he does here.

Why do those melts insist on spreading their drama into the thread? Why can't they exist as separate entities?

Attached: 7e8.jpg (200x196, 9K)

>he has never been to an auction

Attached: disgusted-face-640x425.jpg (640x425, 64K)

>he isn't taking his dad to an auction for a birthday treat

>phone posting since I wasn't banned on my ip
>Google has obviously registered anything I type
>through basket weaving forums, texts etc
>now giving me recommendations based on what I posted about
Clown world. Its logged on the phone so who else can see it? Where's my privacy? I spend 800 quid to be basically spied on.

The Android keyboard logs everything you type and sends it back to google.
Nearly every website uses google's recaptcha or ajax libraries or something which enables google to track what sites you're on because of cookies.
The Facebook app and others listen to you, even if you don't have the Facebook app and you're just talking near someone who does have the Facebook app they know it's (You) and start targetting ads based on what you've talked about.
Windows 10 computers/laptops are listening to you in the same way

1984 is a typo

Woke up feeling lonely. Shoulder STILL hurts as well

Another toil, another day of toil

Hang yourself from tree Poley, you silly prick.

thoughts on weed? never done it, or any drugs for that matter. and i havent drank since i was 15.
is there anything in this side of life?

If you haven't done it don't start

>Weed? Never smoked it.
>What do you think I am, some sort of drugged up degenerate?

Attached: 1545971669208.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)