Redpill me on dating underage girls, guys. I think I will go for it, I'm tired of being a virgin and alone. I'm 25...

Redpill me on dating underage girls, guys. I think I will go for it, I'm tired of being a virgin and alone. I'm 25, and she's 17. 16 is the age of consent in my state.

Is it a good idea? Bad idea? Recommendable? Things I should expect when dating girls of that age? I need to know everything.

Attached: D95DA6A1-B9E3-4126-A5AE-26540DF76612.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

Not socially acceptable but legally acceptable. The only girls who are attracted to me are underage but the AoC in my state is 17.

Pump and dump. You don't wanna be caught dating a girl with that age gap. It'll make others think you're more of a loser than you already are

Where would that even be legal?

It'd depend on the person but the tye of girl that would do that is surely a thot.

Caught by who? His friends?

Absolutely based and anyone that doesnt think so is just afraid to do so

Most American states have an AOC below 18.

But it doesn't mean a sixteen can a twenty-five year old. Age of consent is more complicated than that. It means a sixteen can a twenty year old due to a Romeo and Juliet clause.

Also, in some states it's actually eighteen regardless of the clause. The clause, even when eighteen, means a fourteen can an eighteen.

However, they still want to just le arrest the evil pedo man and don't have to play it by the book. Eighteen it is for that reason even in the nice states. OP is twenty-five and might not even be in the USA. If he is, he doesn't understand the law here. The grace periods are designed to protect HS ages having sex with each other, as Romeo and Juliet were like fourteen or some shit in the actual tragedy.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN MEET 17 YEAR OLD GIRLS?!? FUCKING NORMALFAGS

Ya sometimes 16 is OK If ur within 4 years. If you disregard laws like those as I have done in the past you need someone who can keep secrets. If u film it share it etc ur likely to have problems

if she's not retarded you could get a long term relationship with her because you'd be influencing her pre college
if she's preppy and retarded and that age just pump and dump so you can get some experience.
>what to expect
Just don't tell her any of your weaknesses/insecurities or anything self deprecating for awhile so that you can demonstrate some value to her.
Playfully teasing her on something quirky that she does is something I recommend doing.
Politics is probably not something you'd wanna talk about.

>17 year old girl
How did you two meet?

If it is shared it needs to be amongst trust worthy people because people naturly like talking

>25 year old virgin

dude, just 5 years and you'll unlock wizard powers.

if you're willing to throw that magic away, then you might get your dick wet once or twice before she cries RAPE and you go to prison and actually get raped.

she can easily obtain evidence of you 2 fucking while she's underage. maybe a video, even. then what? easy blackmail. you think she won't do it? you're stupid. she's 17. probably only started flirting with you (or whatever) because she saw an easy mark to exploit.

like other bots have pointed out, AoC in America is 18 MINIMUM. in WA there's a 3-year "window"; a 20 year old male can bang a 17 year old, an 18 year old male can bang a 15 year old, and a female can bang whatever she wants. even within that "window" you're still on shaky grounds (unless you have a vagina ofc)

this is a terrible idea OP. this is the definition of "not worth it". even IF you were free from the law, she can still enlist chads and white knights to harass you, ruin your life, beat you up, or just kill you; and the police won't seriously investigate or protect you. they'll just say
>wow incel rage is a terrifying thing aint it?
>sure is, glad the community solved this problem for us.
>should we look for clues? Probably fingerprints on that knife or something
>nah, this was definitely suicide. pedophile suicide by knife, baseball-bat, fists, and fireworks inserted in the rectum

seriously DO NOT LET THOTS HAVE ANY POWER OVER YOU. they will exploit it to get whatever they want. if not immediately, she'd be a time bomb.

and don't think for a second that it would be her "first time", that she's "pure" or "prime teen pussy". PTP is like 12-14. by 17 she's had sex with an average of 21.3 different males, and if she's going after adult men that number is easily triple-digit.

t. 28 year old that's had sex twice. it's so underwhelming it's kind of funny, in retrospect at least. completely overhyped by the media and normies.

Attached: hrm.jpg (882x731, 124K)

22, moving to Europe from the US, want to date 16 year olds bc legal but don't know how to meet them. Do I just stalk high schools?

Attached: 1557017064291.jpg (680x412, 35K)

Age of consent means their parents have given you permission to date them. It doesn't mean you can just snatch them up like an 18 year old. And even 18 year olds find themselves in prison for statutory rape in states with 16 aoc.

Age of consent is the consent of the parents/legal guardian, not the consent of the child

t. Dated a girl when she was 14-16

She's not really a thot, she's sweet and dorky, we've known each other for almost 8 years. Our families are friends.

Our families are friends

We've talked about this and she's fine with keeping it on the low until she turns 18.

Ask your mom if she has any friends with underage daughters.

It's 16 in my state

Attached: 7EF64575-7AD3-4A20-AE0D-FC0F49119528.jpg (2316x3088, 809K)

Whatever floats your boat. Personally I fail in all departments when it comes to girls

Attached: 1470174545JohnKarel7.gif (540x540, 1.33M)

I'm 31 and fuck 15-16 whenever one wants to fuck me.
Literally who gives a shit if its legal.
Lets not pretend even for a second teenage girls > old hags

Only person who will bat an eye are roasties and jealous guys

ok yeah now it's creepy, you knew her when she was 9 and you were 17

no you are a predator, a shark girls my age have to worry about, my friend tries to date older guys and they always pump and dump after promising a life together

Yeah but I wasn't attracted to her then, I just started seeing her like that last year, and she likes me too. She's hot and dorky, got a nice ass and all.

it doesn't matter you known her since she was a kid thats borderline grooming, and other people especially the police will see it as grooming too

>no you are a predator
How am I a predator when they are the ones that hit on me? It's not like I'm fucking waiting next to a High School to pick these girls up. I'm literally minding my business 90 percent of the times before they come up to me and start flirting.

>Pump and dump
fuck off sociopathic normalfag

>underage girls
>over the age of consent

Attached: 3649730-2452527436-wayne.jpg (1000x810, 231K)

jelly hag detected
dating teenagers is whatever. same as women any other age. they're absolutely dumb as shit and offer nothing of value but their bodies. some teenagers still have nice bodies but most are already ragged out by poor nutrition, the pill, and miles of cock.

old perv detected, i don't get why girls like old pervs desu. i rather have a boy my age that goes to school with me.

>user ends up in a nonce hunter video
Give a shoutout to r9k when you're live dude

>underage
>over age of consent
that's not how that works

Attached: b2.jpg (195x203, 3K)

Don't do it. Even if it's legal you will sooner or later understand how much that age gap affects your worldviews. Most girls of that age are terrible and have terrible personalities. That's just how teenagers are. Superficial, vain, ignorant, and uncultured. They are not any different than the girls you knew when you were a teenager. You will be much happier with someone who understands your pop culture references.

Ha, they become even more superficial, vain, ignorant, and uncultured as they get older. Only somewhere in their 30s do they start to mellow out a bit, and that's only because they realise the attractiveness they had in their 20s is beginning to disappear and they need to have other things to offer.

>Where would that even be legal?
In literally every civilised country.

Borderline grooming = not grooming, and it's absolutely not grooming anyway. Grooming implies that you consciously prepared the girl to be yours as she grew up.

If it feels good, go for it OP.

Men should learn to stay away from terrible women and have higher standards. Some men go as far as drooling after young teenagers because all they care about is tna. Why not try to find a girl who is both attractive and has a brain? I met my girlfriend when I was 28 and she was 19. I didn't know she was younger than me because she was so smart and had other things in her mind than social media. It's been 5 years and we're still dating. She still has her youthful looks, but they would mean nothing to me if she wasn't such a great personality.

just put a bun in her oven already, cuckster

I recommend you go to Europe.

OP has no reason to, he already said the girl is 17 and the age of consent in his state is 16

prolly not a good idea

I had a friend date a 17 year old when he was 34 but age of consent was 16 out here so it was legal lots of people dont look at him the say and dont respect him especially women his age so it's probably a bad idea to date better to cum n go