NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T BE A NORMALFAG ON MY IMAGEBOARD AND TALK ABOUT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND AND A SOCIAL LIFE ON Jow Forums...

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T BE A NORMALFAG ON MY IMAGEBOARD AND TALK ABOUT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND AND A SOCIAL LIFE ON Jow Forums IT'S NOT ALLOWED NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 14508567883269.jpg (1099x1024, 309K)

You people have Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Reddit, etc. You're just here out of spite, you don't like being left out even from the loser club.

>NOOOOOO WHY ARE YOU POSTINGG HERE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY ON FACEBOOK

Attached: 1555912665153.png (782x758, 127K)

reminds me of the trolloololol guy and the meme, just sperging around for no reason not giving a fuck you know? just to release dopamine from himself

>
b-but m-mom they cant post here it's OUR websiteeeeee!!!!!!!

>Why yes, I do support the homogenization of the internet. Every space should be a normal space and there shouldn't be any variety.

Attached: 1552165569552.jpg (639x853, 98K)

If you were REALLY bothered by it, you'd just go to other Chans that are not as popular. Other chans think robots are normalfags.

>No! No!!!! NORMALFAG NORMALFAG!!! WAAAAHHH
*pisses and shits pants*

Attached: 1557617745402.jpg (232x217, 9K)

Other chans spread out the few robots that go there to the point of traffic being so low you'd have a more fulfilling time on facking IRC, you disingenuous faggot. Why are YOU here if we used these other chans?

Exactly.

You okay there, sir? You seem upset.

Attached: 1548162882725.jpg (1080x1920, 834K)

imagine being a normalfag who comes on here

Because I don't give a fuck about the state of this shithole. I also don't see how I'm being disingenuous when I literally said that other Chans are not as fucking popular. Does it take too much brain power to put two and two together and comprehend that less popularity = less traffic which = less activity? Stupid faggot.

If I ever had a girlfriend and a decent social life I would never use this board again. You're just LARPing

If we went there they'd go to shit, you actual mongoloid due to moderation being overpowered. The only real reason those places look devoid of normalfaggots is due to the one thing that can destroy the Internet, moderation. They delete fun itself. It'd just become the Jow Forums on wizchan, if you go there to such places they even say it's invaded when it's not invaded just due to new users bringing up the post rates. They went there to be extremely autistic and prune threads for no real reason just because the moderator has time to go over every little thing.

Holy FUCK I just want a fucking girlfriend please I need someone I can hold at night and make all the painful thoughts go away. JESUS CHRIST PLEASE I NEED A GIRLFRIEND, SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC WITH AND PLAY BOARD GAMES WITH AND KISS, TO WALK WITH AND TO JOKE AROUND WITH AAAAAAAAAAA GOD DAMMIT FUCK

Normalfags who frequent r9k don't exist

This. A lot of the more obscure communities might have less normies and LARPers but the problem is they also have strict rules and autistic mods that normify the conversations and prevent the anarchy that makes Jow Forums worthwhile

>Jow Forums
>worthwhile
BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

OH NONONONONO

Just let people visit whatever websites they want, don't need to make a big deal about it

then why are you here if it's not worthwhile

I think you missed the clear mocking of the board but also I likely fell into a counter bait but I have the need to think you have the capacity to see it maybe but I don't know anymore

Attached: IMG_1691.jpg (960x944, 150K)

Shut up and go back to instanigger, twigger, facenigger, reddnigger, or snapnigger so you can suck nigger cock like a faggot you nigger faggot
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: tomoko.jpg (587x499, 33K)

passing through make way faggot op I'm skipping this thread also saged

Attached: makeway.jpg (221x195, 13K)

>reeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>GET OUT
>GET OUT
>GET OUT
>GET OUT
What is your problem dude?

Attached: 1508208674541.jpg (474x521, 58K)

wizchan and infinity are pretty comfy

the only reason you'd do that here, instead of any normie website, is to piss people off
so yeah, fuck off