How does a soiboi seduce a woman?

I try to imagine myself as a woman and imagine different men wanting to fuck me. It's easy to imagine most black men fucking me, it's easy for large, burly white men fucking me, but I can't imagine a case where I'd let a soiboi fuck my pussy. I wouldn't even want to let them eat my pussy. I just can't imagine any scenario where a soiboi would get any pussy. It seems impossible to be turned on by them.
I'm a bottom bitch so I don't have to worry about seducing any women.

Attached: 1554745263510.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VfZiesi9--E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's easy to imagine most black men fucking me

Attached: huehuehue.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I'm a guy but the imagined female version of me would be a total slut for black men

It's funny because soibois exist because women are sexually selecting for them.

Lmao they don't. They do sometimes get pegged though

most women are disgusted by the idea of femdom unless it's findom

No, they're not actually attracted to them. A soiboi is an unfortunate outcome

Newsflash, they almost always have significant others. All three of the men in the OP's pic are married and two have children.

Theyre married to landwhales who fuck black dudes on the side. Soibois are only married ro raise other mens sons.

It's new for them because they've already been through every other type of man. Some say they are looking for providers: maybe. I really think girls just want to give it a try out of curiosity. They never hesitate to let you know when things are on the rocks with their cu.ck because their plan was to trade up the whole time (or at least cheat on them). The girls know they are settling.

That doesn't mean much when they are also selecting every other type of guy except uggos and disabled people.

Get that fucking "newsflash" shit out of here. I hope you don't talk like that in real life. You must be a soiboi yourself. Having a "significant other" just means that they are willing to be cucked while providing a stable environment for a woman. They're not actually seducing anyone.

youtu.be/VfZiesi9--E

Attached: 1551164546296.jpg (242x338, 16K)

kek
originalwwww

Attached: sa.jpg (221x195, 13K)

>tfw dont feel like opening my mouth more than 4 inches
>tfw will never be an A U T H E N T I C onions boy

The soiboi functions as a perfect "husband drone" in modern society. The soiboi is docile, loyal, and provides money to the household. He can easily be sustained by a daily feeding of high fructose corn syrup and the occasional marvel movie.

In this age of humanity, we no longer fear the sabre tooth. So unless you encounter the 1% chance of a rapist or murderer breaking into your house, the soiboi functions with the best utility.

Of course, the soiboi is no hard pressed to have kids. Do you already have your own kids for him to take care of? Or maybe you do want to have kids with him? Or perhaps you don't want any kids and you just want to take care of your furbabies together. The soibois are happy to do any of these things, for they are extremely flexible creatures, and similar to a swiss army knife.

That guy in the back is at least 300 pounds. By chance he ended up in this random viral photo. This confirms for me, for a few reasons, that we're in some sort of matrix/ simulation.

Fuckinnnnnnn what
>sage

Attached: 1307845030001.jpg (240x264, 12K)

People who differ from the norm seem to get caught up in things (photo shoots of bystanders, more people on average passing by them, etc)

Even happens to me when I go out a random walk and go away off the path, someone will show up there even though it's a completely secluded area.

It's like the system detects when something isn't normal, and it focuses attention on it. I can't explain it, and I know it sounds schizo, but I really believe we're in a simulation.

Attached: 001.jpg (460x417, 43K)

Like humanity is a hive mind, or we're just programmed to be a certain way in daily life

Yeah I guess that'd fit the bill too

Our theories on being alive at this exact moment is as valid as anyone else.