My Aryan lads

My Aryan lads,

The Second Coming of Christ wants to save you.

The filthy, nasty, dirty Kikes wants you to suffer in this life, in your next life and in Hell. Kikes Philosophy is summarized in these three words “EVERYTHING BUT KRISHNA”
I.e. Think about any damn thing you can think of but don’t think about KRISHNA.

BUT WE GOT THE GOOD NEWS. THESE ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS ARE GOING TO NUKE THE CRAP OUT OF EACH OTHER.

KRISHNA SIMPLY ARRANGES FOR THESE COW MUNCHING DEMONS TO KILL EACH OTHER OFF. AS KIKES ARE GETTING EXPOSED MORE AND MORE THE TIME OF ARMAGEDDON IS SURELY APPROACHING.

“Therefore Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement is very essential to understand this fact, that samaṁ carantaṁ sarvatra bhūtānāṁ yan mithaḥ kaliḥ [SB 1.8.28]. We have created so many religious system, so many religious system. And the Hindu is fighting with the Muslim, Muslim is fighting with the Hindu, that "My religion is better than your religion." Or any other, other countries also, the Jews fighting with the Christian; Christian, Jews; and the black fighting with the white; white fighting with the black. This Kali, that is the result of this material existence. Saṁsāra-dāvānala-līḍha-loka **. That is the work of this material nature. Even if you want to live very peacefully, you'll not be allowed to live. Daivī hy eṣā guṇamayī mama māyā durat... [Bg. 7.14]. It is not a place to live very peacefully. But if you think artificially that "We are very happy. We are advanced in material civilization and we have very comfortable life," where is comfort? There cannot be any comfort. Therefore it is the duty of māyā to remind you, always putting you in distressed condition. Duḥkhālayam aśāśvatam [Bg. 8.15]. It is God... You cannot live peacefully, happily, within the prison house. Because you are condemned to this prison life, you cannot expect very comfortable life there.”

The Second Coming of Christ @
Prabhupadabooks.com
Krishnapath.org

Attached: 752D3CEC-5B45-43A5-BF20-EC01DE978751.jpg (750x715, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bookchanges.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even if you want to live very peacefully, you'll not be allowed to live.

Attached: 3D44F3A7-48DD-439E-AA74-8977D8F9EAFE.jpg (800x455, 202K)

>Aryans
>Christian

Attached: d1024bffb987b9c551609b51be1e32a7--baby-dolls-little-sisters.jpg (610x893, 39K)

“You cannot live peacefully, happily, within the prison house.”

THE SOUL CANNOT LIVE PEACEFULLY, HAPPILY, WITHIN THE MATERIAL BODY.

Attached: 9C07F655-880F-447B-8928-5B0E6C1CF889.jpg (1108x392, 120K)

GOD DIDNOT CREATE THIS WORLD FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY.

GOD CREATED THIS WORLD JUST WITH ENOUGH COMFORT AND PLANTY OF PAIN TO REMIND YOU [THE SOUL] THIS WORLD IS NOT THE PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR YOU.

Attached: 99D796A6-D991-41A6-BB69-0A2863689031.jpg (962x300, 94K)

>TO REMIND YOU [THE SOUL] THIS WORLD IS NOT THE PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR YOU

solution for what?

i meant what is our soul trying to solve?

>that flag
>lads
Can a burger make a vocaroo of you saying it?, please and thank you.

Attached: 1522094839216.png (353x356, 126K)

Solution for permanent existence.

Ask yourself a question ma lad, if “I’m eternal soul” boundless with space and time , then WHY do I need to limit my self with this temporary material body ? Why do I need to cover myself with ignorance, pain and misery ?

“As the soul thus migrates, he suffers the actions and reactions of his past activities. These activities can be changed when the living being is in the mode of goodness, in sanity, and understands what sort of activities he should adopt. If he does so, then all the actions and reactions of his past activities can be changed. Consequently, karma is not eternal. Therefore we stated that of the five items (īśvara, jīva, prakṛti time and karma) four are eternal, whereas karma is not eternal. ”

“The word nimitta is significant. When a man sees only frustration in his expectations, he thinks, "Why am I here?" Everyone is interested in himself and his own welfare. No one is interested in the Supreme Self. Arjuna is supposed to show disregard for self-interest by submission to the will of Kṛṣṇa, who is everyone's real self-interest. The conditioned soul forgets this, and therefore suffers material pains. Arjuna thought that his victory in the battle would only be a cause of lamentation for him.”

THE CONDITIONED SOUL FORGETS THIS, THAT KRSNA IS HIS REAL SELF-INTEREST.

“The conditioned soul forgets this”

I appreciate these threads, OP is woke indeed, the good part of the christian religion corresponds very much with the indo-aryan teachings found in Vedic literature. There is a correspondence because the underlying truth is the same, the Lord made this universe and the only reasonable thing to do, is to surrender unto Him.

You would be better of putting quotes about Krishna advising Arjuna to pick up his bow and fight in the pics that you post. The photo of the army guy and your quote has nothing to do with each other at all.

“Material compassion, lamentation and tears are all signs of ignorance of the real self. Compassion for the eternal soul is self-realization. The word "Madhusūdana" is significant in this verse. Lord Kṛṣṇa killed the demon Madhu, and now Arjuna wanted Kṛṣṇa to kill the demon of misunderstanding that had overtaken him in the discharge of his duty. No one knows where compassion should be applied. Compassion for the dress of a drowning man is senseless. A man fallen in the ocean of nescience cannot be saved simply by rescuing his outward dress—the gross material body. One who does not know this and laments for the outward dress is called a śūdra, or one who laments unnecessarily. Arjuna was a kṣatriya, and this conduct was not expected from him. Lord Kṛṣṇa, however, can dissipate the lamentation of the ignorant man, and for this purpose the Bhagavad-gītā was sung by Him. This chapter instructs us in self-realization by an analytical study of the material body and the spirit soul, as explained by the supreme authority, Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa. ”

Only by mortality you can experience the pleasure and satisfaction of pushing your limits.

Accept the bullshit of this dream prison then? Chase the cheese like a rat in a maze? Worship money? I'm following Krsna's will for me to suffer by doing these things, am I not?

It's tough to not love money. I feel like I require it to eliminate the burden of having to do things to live. I don't want to burden anyone with my wealth. And it seems like the only way to not burden others is not consume anything. I'm stuck with that dilemma. I just want to live a free life.

True. That is how Arjuna become celebrated as one of the greatest devotees who ever walked this earth. Krishna loves to fight. As well as Krishna loves to see His devotee fight.

Dude what are your thoughts on this:

“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.”
― Nikola Tesla

Knowledge, again, is inherent in man. No knowledge comes from outside; it is all inside. What we say a man "knows", should, in strict psychological language, be what he "discovers" or "unveils"; what a man "learns" is really what he "discovers", by taking the cover off his own soul, which is a mine of infinite knowledge.
-- Vivekananada

“there is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.”

― Miyamoto Musashi

Glad you are still doing this, we may yet make the world all the better.

Does meditation really help in discovering the soul which will give me infinite knowledge?

Also are there any mantras/shlokas I should chant while meditating or should I simply observe my breath

Fuck off Muhammad, Aryan Nations Church of Jesus Christ is a thing.

“I'm following Krsna's will for me to suffer by doing these things, am I not?”

Krishna will is for you to go back to Him. Since He gave you the free will and since you are very much misusing it by trying to be happy without Him [btw, which is not possible] , Krishna inflicts just enough pain allotted to you by your karma.

There is nothing new under the Sun.

Sure but I would like to learn more about meditation. All Sanatan Dharma (Eternal laws commonly referred to as Hinduism) were revealed to saints while they were meditating. I was wondering if a common man like me could do it

“And it seems like the only way to not burden others is not consume anything.”

Your concern should not be “OTHERS”. Your concern should be KRISHNA, and what KRISHNA wants.

Arjuna , in the beginning, was very much concerned with OTHERS , till KRISHNA finally beat some sense to him via BHAGAVAD GITA.

How did you become a Krisna fanatic? (I don't consider that as a bad thing)

So simple ma lad ,

Pic related

Attached: 8DDDE849-EA7D-4A64-8270-8F2AF05F2B8E.jpg (1456x1008, 374K)

All because of the Second Coming of Christ

Attached: B16DA026-BD19-475F-8043-8D51B27D5842.jpg (1096x2048, 838K)

Lol you're a smart guy. You're baiting people with military pics. But it's for a good cause. So thank you on behalf of a fellow Krishna devotee.

So if I meditate can I know Krishna and gain that knowledge?

Won't know until you try. Don't ask me for help though, I don't meditate.

A little kid may be able to return to Krishna, but that little kid is taken care of by grown ups. Either work to have roof over head, or have no roof - those are my options. I'm trying to liberate myself from the plantation and I'm trying to do it in a way that doesn't fuck with OTHERS.

If I were to read it, are there tons of versions of the Bhagavad Gita like the evangelical bible that I have to sift through?

No man. Prabhupada can't be the second coming of Christ because for Christ to come first the Anti-Christ should have arrived. If you say this to Christians they will be repelled even more to Krishna. Don't post these images, I advise you.

Powerful and almighty dadddy in the sky is coming to save us! Not strange at all! It's quite rational really. Santa clause is fake though.

fuck off you sweaty pajeet cunt with your daily streetshitposting

Attached: trumpandgod[1].jpg (750x578, 80K)

Than take baby steps. One step at the time.

First, start by reading Prabhupadabooks.com
Second, offer Krishna your food on daily basis. Krishna loves to eat your Devotion.
Third, chant at least one round daily of Krishna’s Holy Name (about 10 minuets for beginners)

>First, start by reading

Attached: AAAHHH.jpg (1528x1123, 75K)

1 shekel into OPs judensäckl

My lad, head over to Prabhupadabooks.com and Krishnapath.org

There you can download all the ORIGINAL VERSIONS OF THE BOOKS OF SECOND COMING.

As well as you can ask any relevant questions why are the Jews of ISKCON changing books..

For those who have ears let them hear.

The rest will get nuked.

Fuck so called CHRISTIANS

The jews are doing what at ISCON? They are changing the books? Which ones?

Take a look,

bookchanges.com/

You don't sound like a Krishna devotee at all with language like that. You have to move thorough love and hate with equal standing. You should remain unaffected by them. This obviously hasn't happened to you yet.

And what proof do you have Prabhupada was Christ? Christ was God in human form. Did Prabhupada say that he was God in human form? Don't tell me about how the soul is a part of the divine. I am asking about it the way Krishna was Vishnu's avatar.

Son, /pol is my battle ground. Here I will say what ever the fuck I want to say

If Prabhupada changed the books then why are you still following him? And did he corrupt any teachings?

“Christ was God in human form.”

KRISHNA IS GOD IN WHOSE IMAGE HUMAN BODIES ARE MADE.

Stupid. I think you are just playing stupid now

I didn't get you

Why am I stupid? You yourself gave me a link which said he had made changes.

Ok in simple terms,

There is the FATHER, ISVARA KRSNA Sr.
There is the SON, ISVARA KRSNA Jr. ( or stupid British pronunciation like Jeezus Cryst )

Where did I say that

“You yourself gave me a link which said he had made changes.”

Take a look,

bookchanges.com/

Let me keep it simple with you shitbag ,

It is the fucking Jews who hijacked ISKCON and are changing Prabhupada’s books

>super soul
The fuck is this? This is some reddit tier shit right here

no, its Buddhist you fucking racist

It's retarded is what it is.

Krishna is merely a form brahman takes. Everything is brahman. That means trying to make everything about Krishna misses the point entirely.

Well then you are retarded, because "tat tvam asi":
You are it!

Chrisna

what the fuck am i reading

Attached: 1509505846829.png (250x238, 58K)