Jow Forums seriousIy needs more positive transgender representation

Jow Forums seriousIy needs more positive transgender representation.
Iess fetishisation of trans peopIe, we are not your fap fuel.
more discussion of the trans lifestyle and community, no more abuse and harassment.
no haters and trolls allowed! if you don't have anything nice and constructive to contribute to the thread, just don't say anything at all.
you literally have 149 of your own threads at all times.

Attached: c8f797d100be72fa86202ac64f78988b.jpg (1388x1742, 328K)

gtfo discord tr*nny

i dream of meeting more cute trans guys they're cool people and majority of my boyfriends have been trans and i am also

i want every trans guy to know im out there ily

Attached: fra2spf6xou11.jpg (326x287, 37K)

>we are not your fap fuel
yes you are now post tits or gtfo slut

A more realistic portrayal of OP.

Attached: 1548230224973.png (866x900, 159K)

Die you mentally retarded freak

this one's with me, boys

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-150501.png (2048x923, 452K)

Honestly I could never respect trannies because they take a pretty common sexual fetish and implement it into their life. That's basically who they are and that's fucking disgusting. This gender dysphoria is only caused by mental factors and no, you are not a woman in the body of a man. That's something the media has memed you into believing. Doing things in to your body only for the purpose of morally degenerate sex is fucking disgusting. So no I will not accept you in this board nor your rights just because you are a mentally ill, self mutilating faggot whose life revolves only around sex and jacking off.

Attached: takar-1.png (1273x717, 942K)

Energy drinks are cool, let's talk about energy drinks. I like how monster assaults color is like blood, I can really LARP as a vampire.

Attached: BEV1143_45cf0474-4020-4657-a196-11721fa9383c.jpg (356x646, 32K)

The Red bull summer edition is pretty good too. Although it's coconutty, it's not so coconutty where the fruity flavors aren't just as satisfying.

Attached: Red Bull Summer Breeze Ltd_Lg_110718.jpg (500x400, 15K)

I gotta say the Rockstar Punch has been one of my favorites as of late

I literally can't find this anywhere anymore and you posting it here makes me angry.

Fucking perish you degenerate

Attached: a975e45cf6eff98c83a4d9fec926097a.png (1440x810, 1.47M)

Genuine question. What are your opinions on those trans kids charities? Like that Mermaids charity at the UK.

leave this board faggot, trannies need to burn

Redbull's coconut edition is too coconutty in my opinion. Though it's still good, it's just not my thing. I found out that alot of zoomers may like this drink because Ninja drinks it.

Attached: re-re-Sized-Coconut-Closed_.png (260x496, 51K)

Stfu tranny trash

I don't know why you keep using the pictures of anime girls when you post about trannies. Do you think that's what you look like? Do you think that's what you're going to look like?
I don't know why I should have to tell you why that's not the case. It doesn't matter how if you get your dick chopped off. It doesn't matter how much estrogen you shoot yourself full of. Your body was made to be masculine. It has masculine feature that you can't get rid of. You're only lying to yourself.
You've flooded your mind with traps and "passing trannies". Newsflash: unless your parents put you on hormone blockers at age 7, or you're a twink, you'll end up looking more like a gorilla in a dress than a actual woman.
Take it from me. I live in Seattle. trannies like you are everywhere. Everyone can tell that you weren't born a woman. Do your self a favor and stop before you cause your body any more irreversible damage.

Attached: male-skull-vs-female-skull.jpg (486x451, 34K)

>Coconut
Gross

I'll never respect trannie trash, trannie trash like you deserve to be kidney stabbed

Attached: Peacekeeping.gif (480x270, 654K)

I really like this one. Cheap and good flavor. Too bad that you burgers probably don't have it though

Attached: yummy in my tummy.jpg (386x1000, 60K)

Just act like a fucking human being. Do you know how gays got accepted? They stopped letting the fact that they like dicks be their only defining characteristic. Be more like the faggots, idiot.