>saw me leave private room with a customer
>later that night "You treat me better than anyone else, right?"
>act like I do
>"That's my girl"
Gee do I feel alienated

Attached: 3025925_0.jpg (630x630, 109K)

Hellworld commandeth

Blow your brains out roastie

why do so many straight up whores post on this board? why do they identify with robots?

something something welcome back you whore
how's it going?

>getting possessive over a prostitute
Yikes.

>no friends
>no family
>so low they sell their dignity for a more comfortable life
You tell me

I'm alright. I got a stern talking to about leaving early last night. I bailed on a scheduled dance. Otherwise I'm okay. Probably going to try to plan a trip or something.

are you on twitter?

a trip to where?

I'm the fag who wants to pole dance btw. scared of being male and going there

Shit having a r9k prostitute would be p hot

What a jackass. Hang in there, OP. At least on this board we're all isolated together (sorta)!

Attached: 1554333773934.jpg (540x540, 25K)

Die literal whore

>no friends
>no family
>so low they sell their dignity for a more comfortable life
Literally this but I just camming and findom

You can dance on my pole

How does it feel being a broken mess before 20?

How does it feel knowing men view you and treat you only as a piece of meat, not as a human being?

How does it feel knowing no self-respecting man will ever want to have anything to do with you?

How does it feel knowing your own family despises you?

women can't handle becoming disposable meat toilets, unlike men who are conditioned for it from birth

I'm a really bad dancer and kind of a butterface

Lmao you might be right on all the other fronts, but we both know there are plenty of self-respecting men that would still be willing to marry this girl, assuming she's hot.

Really, you think it's that hard to just lie about your past? And even if not, there's plenty of suckers out there with redemption fetishes, and I speak from experience here. In 2019 whores receive just as much respect as mothers. A sign we're near collapse to be sure, but let's get real. Being able to find a man is the one thing this girl can count on.

So I gotta ask, is the fact that you're a cumdump hot to you? Or is it just a job that you don't feel anything else for? I'd imagine for myself i'd find it erotic but that could be because I haven't been numbed to it.

And that's why all thirsty beta cucks should be euthanized. They are the biggest whore enablers.

You're here to try to get sympathy attention from a bunch of poor young losers that don't know any better. I, however, have the power of experience and I know all the emotionally draining retard games you'd expect me to play knowing you, the flip-of-a-switch I'M NOT ATTACKING YOU, YOU'RE ATTACKING ME and then crying to win the argument, telling others to be better people when you know you're garbage... I also know what you turn into, blown out and chubby in a way that makes you look like a beat hooker, because you are, either on drugs, drinking heavily, or so full of antipsychotics, mood stabilizers and hormonal supplements that you're just pretending to be human. Best case scenario, you throw yourself off a bridge before you drag anyone else down to your level. In reality, you're going to ruin at least one poor guy's life because he thinks he's Captain Save-A-Hoe. You stopped being a person when you decided to be garbage instead of finding self-agency and having standards for yourself. Fuck you

Attached: 1548509458198.png (871x900, 99K)

>In 2019 whores receive just as much respect as mothers
>implying a straight out whore is not a better partner choice than a single mother