Does your girlfriend ever write you letters?

Does your girlfriend ever write you letters?

Attached: 213970B5-FEF4-424F-8D6F-68F96559C156.jpg (749x911, 199K)

What in the literal fuck did I just have to read user.
Does she have autism? Or is she 14?

I wish. Other anons might say that the letter is cringe, but it would be nice to have someone that cared enough about me to do something like this.

Attached: 1549033687299.jpg (470x355, 29K)

definitely agree, from the outside looking in it's so cringe, but once you're an active party it kind of gets overshadowed by being touched at the amount of effort they put in to create it

my response to them would be both genuinely thankful and appreciative while lightly teasing them about some of their particular choices on it (e.g. Waluigi and Shrek and Joker?)

Attached: imeamiguessso.gif (294x230, 1.72M)

i feel second hand embarrassment from looking at this. enjoy getting cucked by your mental midget gf my man

Heres another letter she wrote me ^_^

Attached: 55892116-9850-4A1D-85F2-BCF1C930ED78.jpg (731x934, 236K)

Who is Joker? I went over to a friend's place to play Super Smash Bros and a popup came up saying there was Joker DLC and we thought it was Joker from Batman, but then we looked at it and it was some anime dude.

This is lovely..
I wish I had something like this too.
How does it feel to have so much love user?

It's Joker, the main character of Persona 5. It's one of the most popular JRPGs today, I'm surprised you don't recognize him.

Dude it's almost 3 in the morning, do not make me cry

Attached: IMG_20190503_204710.png (787x522, 507K)

I don't play vidya much and my friend isn't a weeb.

>my friend isn't a weeb
Yeah.... not a weeb, but plays a game filled with mostly Japanese video game characters

Get the hedge out you normies. Neurotypicals shouldn't be allowed on this board desu desu.

>Mfw it's obviously both
You have the spectrum detection skills of a bitchopotamous

Nintendo is totally for normalfags. You don't need to be a weeb to know Mario/Zelda/Metroid characters.

im happy for you user, who cares if it's cringe or not I think it's cute

Attached: steam cat.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Not even cringe desu. She isn't writing anything that cringeym it's just sweet. Honestly I barely even feel sadness over seeing things like this anymore. I just feel perpetually empty. My life is about work, not love.

She wrote me letters but I was too socially retarded to understand she cared about me... I loved her and she loved me but I was scared of taking any steps forward... In the end we drifted away... It's like a bad romance anime. Except there's so happy ending...

Attached: D66AE17F-ED8C-42A6-ABCA-D73A8E799C22.jpg (1562x2046, 539K)

>goto youtube
>look up ufo sighting 2011
>find stupid lady with microphone
>start watching
>hoping to reach the enlightened state of merr

>Merr
That was her catch phrase... She was such a dork. I miss her...

Well take this how you will user but merr has been added to my words.
Merr: A state of enlightenment reached by a select few

Is this an autistic girl thing? I talk to a girl that says murr.

And then once you share it becomes double cringe and you're involved, we shouldn't have had to see that and they should be embarrassed but hey that's why everything is low quality now.

if anyone here wants a girl like this, they're a soiboi beta cuck who wants their gf to cheat on them with BBC, and plays nintendo switch while dilating from the hormones they take to transition

I take it with happiness. Sounds nice. I might start using it like that
Maybe... I hope things end up well with that girl user.

This is such a thread I can't believe it

>thinking that i have even dated in the past four years

oh silly you user

Attached: 1551853198114.png (500x498, 247K)

Is she on the spectrum, OP? How do I attain this?

lmao suicide fuel up in this thread

Attached: 1545980628965.jpg (400x200, 17K)

Yes. But it was just a girl - friend.

I think if I had someone who loved me even 1/5th this much I might make it.

Attached: 1515339932470.jpg (800x800, 82K)

this is adorable bro. i talk to a qt alot nowadays and she has a sinilar sense of memey humor, but the effort to write and draw letters is really touching user

Seriously beware. I got letters like this once. Now almost positive she was undiagnosed BPD. A mild case -- never in danger of being stabbed or anything -- but still, not worth the emotional turmoil.

Just heads-up. This kind of effusive, totally unself-conscious outpouring of feeling is incredibly charming when it's directed at you, but it's the mark of someone who is wholly in thrall to their emotions, to an extent beyond that of the average girl.

Or maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there, also possible. Just be cautious with your feelings, all I'm suggesting.

yeah if a girl visibly shows interest in you, you should drop that thot like she's hot
no woman loves any man

No, just a specific type of unfiltered raw emotional outpouring.

Again, not telling him to break up with her. Just exercise due caution.

(Infatuation isn't love, btw.)

then explain why they had to go all through the effort of including some characters from well known JRPGs such as Fire Emblem if its totally for normalfags then

I'm all about acting like a retard and making ironic jokes and all that shit but goddamnit I wouldn't date someone like that. It's just cringe and autistic, fucking hell.

Attached: 1542832998562.png (1000x928, 165K)

Can confirm. BPD girl here, used to write cute letters like OP to my ex at first, and then suddenly hated him for no reason and turned on him completely.
Wish I wasn't like this.

she has very neat handwriting

Attached: W1a-Jc991lCLrDuURME2NTlSgur_R_Cfe72dduKlaOtIcmXa086FA2Gr-STkdZ1gKu85u9bgzChd4A5owuYwoyb_Jp_BgXcuk7yH (240x240, 79K)

writing these letters to yourself is kinda sad OP

In the first few months of our relationship we exchanged a few letters, it was really nice and cute.