If I press my pp down it goes inside my body and it looks like a have a small hole where my pp is. That's kinda cool...

If I press my pp down it goes inside my body and it looks like a have a small hole where my pp is. That's kinda cool. Could I theoretically train myself get fucked there?

Attached: 1548026023818.png (800x450, 321K)

You could pay a doctor to make it permanent.

No I can't actually because they require you to actually have a big enough penis to invert

My penis is 1 inch soft (sometimes smaller depending on how I am feeling) . 2 inches hard. I don't think that is possible.

that shit is fucking disgusting and should be banned.

The vagina is more analogous to a scrotum than a penis so imagining that you were a girl, you would just be inverting your clitoris and be just as much of a disgusting freak as you are as a guy

You should be banned like said.

You are intersex
t. intersex

Nah lots of guys can push their cocks in Miki. Mine is 6.5 inches and I can do it. Only when soft though.

I already know this, I have klinefelters. As a result I developed a little differently. My pp is extremely small for example.

I kinda wish I was a girl too but it really is too late for me to transition anyway so I will just keep it in my fantasies.

why do bodies do this I was right though
I understand user

if youre intersex you probably have lower testosterone than most men, so it would take longer to get the same effect from it as most other men.

Also callout posts are rude

so basically what im saying is that since youre intersex, it might not be too late for you even though youre at an age where its too late for those who arent intersex.

Idk Miki I imagine must guys can do it. They just don't talk about it.
Yes well so are you

No, I can't.

I had a period where I was really concerned about wanting to be a girl, that whole transitioning thing. I even took hormones for two months but then I stopped and realized I would probably never pass and it would just make my life harder. I barely care about that now. Actually trying to transition made me disillusioned with the whole thing. Now I barely care about it and I will just be gay. Keep all of it in my fantasies. I'm already 20 so not like I got much of a choice anyhow

What is miki, by the way.

if youre only 20 and intersex then you have a good chance though, you just have to give HRT like a year.

Miki is an attention whore who looks like a baby Mr bean. They are intersex and very manipulative.

Attached: 176B73C4-663F-428B-AFEA-B1289B5EBDE7.png (364x648, 552K)

I already said, I don't really care that much now. And believe me, I have tried to be as realistic with myself as possible. I know I can't pass. I am 6'1" and I have a host of other features which I think why it just wouldn't work.
The very, very little I actually care about being a girl is not worth ruining my life.

At least you're not TOO mentally ill

a lot of that is just me being bad at photos, most people agree I am more attractive in video calls than in selfies

Attached: 11111111111.png (537x960, 987K)

Nope, I am definitely mentally ill for sure.

I was diagnosed with autism and adhd. Still a useless neet.

I'm a mess of a person. In too many ways, I think. Honestly probably going to continue playing video games, reading random articles or documents I see online, and shitposting on Jow Forums until I get bored and kill myself.

Attached: e183921.png (370x467, 177K)

I'm medically curious as to what your genitals look like.

there are genital diagrams of AIS genitals online, I would be stage 5-6 on most

I'm more curious now!! Post a pic. On imgur or something so it's not archived

It's not very interesting so I would rather not user, I don't post nudes

Me too but not for medical reasons
Cute green eyed honey gals are always Interesting