Next year's going to be a great year

Next year's going to be a great year.

Attached: Andrew Yang Math.png (304x402, 218K)

Another 4 year of Trump

Attached: 8 years.jpg (640x405, 33K)

Ron Paul will announce a surprise run within the next month. Trump will stand down citing personal & health reasons, and endorse him.

Paul's VP will be Ted Cruz and they will win the election narrowly.

Cruz will have a stroke on inauguration day, and Ron will ruffle everyone's feathers by replacing him with David Duke, who will then become president a year later when Paul gets his alzheimers diagnosis and stands down.

Attached: looking-into-crystal-ball-retro-images-archive.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Not sure what's more exciting, 1000$ a month or the huge boost to the consumer economy that I enjoy

I thought that was my bro Jet Li

Attached: jet-li-columbia.jpg (550x382, 25K)

>1000 a month
>everything now costs $1000 to buy

Every US citizen without a residence or high income will get ownership of a pod in one of the tens of thousands of Yangscrapers that will get built between 2021 and 2025. So you can spend your $1000 completely on improving your personal circumstances or save up for a degree since you'll no longer need to worry about rent.

Attached: podscraper.jpg (781x2627, 713K)

Look, can we all set aside our differences and get this guy into office? Secure the bag.

Attached: 1557118219498.jpg (500x500, 164K)

>Trump will stand down

NOPE

Attached: MAGA.jpg (760x495, 78K)

Spotted the retard retard alert

There can be only one, and it's not the anime gang.

>marginal wealth redistribution causes inflation
abysmal IQ

That's my biggest worry. There's no way Trump will step down without a fight. A huge part of this country just wants him to "say the word", if you know what I mean.

>A huge part of this country just wants him to "say the word", if you know what I mean.
I don't, please explain what you mean.

Attached: 1527841988900.png (680x680, 188K)

>ron paul
wtf that niggas like 90

>"do it"
He won't leave the office peacefully

Attached: shoot migrnats.png (920x856, 707K)

Oh, the "do it" plan. Right.

Attached: 1538799714971.jpg (1046x592, 422K)

Oh yeah, because Trump's going to win again.

Literally looks like a beehive. Stupid chink bugs piss me off man

Oh fuck I'm so down. You got my vote nigger

Screencap'd. Not to see if you're correct or not but for the absolute fucking cringe

The cringe was intended because it was such a ridiculous parody, so cringing to it is cringe in itself

I win

You lose

Attached: janitor.jpg (625x415, 44K)

Capping this just in case, I'll be back in a year.

rofl MIGA tards, wow.
go mutilate more dicks you sick fucks.

Attached: 1552069820967.jpg (360x480, 24K)

Hitler would've killed him.

Thanks to OP pic I went and watched a bunch of Yang footage and absorbed all of his talking points. I am not terribly impressed. It's a nice thought though. Personally I'd use $1000 to buy a new Japanese sex toy each month.

Politics sucks.
At least Yang is about solving problems.

Yeah he does have a fresh perspective on shit and seems super genuine. Eager even. Sometimes I wish we had an Asian nerd running things. He's not even Chinese so we don't have to worry about conflicting interests.

Hes the only thing stopping white children to grow up and shoot people! he better win!

>most economists believe that a significant portion of the corporate tax burden goes to the consumer

Spotted the gibsmedat nigger

He's explicitly said UBI is to pacify the declining white population to stop them from "shooting up asian communities". Not to mention he believes every single exchange student or temporary tech worker should get to live here permanently

His immigration policy is truly merit based. It'll make it extremely hard for random people to come into the country.

The current gibs system is a lot worse. I wish Yang would address that actually (shrink it).

Forget about. His popularity is extremely low he is not gonna even get close to winning

Debates are coming up and he will appear on the Late Shows in June. He's getting a lot of Trump and Bernie supporters' attention.

It's not merit based at all. 75 percent of Asia could get into a low tier American college. That means they can stay here forever.

And welfare is better now because it forces poor people to buy food and essentials

If they can't find a job after college (and I doubt low tier colleges will give an international student great prospects) they will have to go back home.

>And welfare is better now because it forces poor people to buy food and essentials
And they will never get out of that vicious circle. At least $1k a month will allow them to find some semblance of meaning for their lives, instead of just trying to survive.

Cant wait for my $1000 a month so I can become a NEET. Dont fuck this up for me you trailer park niggers

Attached: get.jpg (512x288, 31K)

A green card means permanent residence. I have no problem with temporary tech workers or students but he says they should all get green cards

Yes goyim which choice will you make.

Which corporate funded chimp will you choose to continue sending money and troops in the name of Israel? The choice is yours goy!

Be sure you focus your small peanut brains on abortion and taxes on the rich!

Can't believe Trump is already over it feels like it happened 8 months ago

YAAAAAAAAANG
GAAAAAAAAANG
GET PAID
GET LAID
GATORADE
YANG 2020
FREE CHICKEN TENDIES
SECURE THE BAG
FUCK KIKES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
RACE WAR NOW
WW3
HEIL HILTER
LETS GOOOOOOOO

Attached: 4902B591-497F-4A1D-ADC0-55FB9F929E6D.jpg (720x960, 216K)

>911
hitler would have killed you, queer

Ip Man is a good movie

There are so many layers of irony here, 1stly Zhang bucks are not going to be a thing, let alone for single white robots... lastly the ill-fated campaign is going to funnel your donations to whichever deep state shill glows hardest... SAD!

Attached: IMG_0000.png (484x593, 73K)