So I'm the guy who made the threads about the Eurotrip. I've narrowed it down to either Berlin or Hamburg...

So I'm the guy who made the threads about the Eurotrip. I've narrowed it down to either Berlin or Hamburg. Those of you familiar with both, which should I choose?
In case you didn't see the other ones, I'm a 24 year old straight male from the US. I will most likely be going with 2 friends. I plan on eating a lot and especially drinking a lot.
General information on Germany would also be nice.

Attached: germanflag.jpg (615x410, 22K)

Oh and as far as Berlin goes, how are Scharottenburg and Kreuzberg as places to stay? I'm trying to familiarize myself with Berlin's neighborhoods.
Also, I've found deals for a Wednesday to Wednesday trip that work out to be about 775 USD per person for a week's flight and hotel. Does that sound like a good deal if the hotel is at least somewhat centrally located? I am flying out of New York

Attached: germanfeet.jpg (575x765, 67K)

Go to a better place then a immigrant-infested capital in west wurope. Even in Germany there are far better places
>>>ask here Jow Forums

I want to ask here first

Really depends on what you like. And your budget. Are you planning to visit brothels?

After my flight and hotel are booked, I will probably bring about 1500 USD. I'm sure I can stretch that without even being stingy. I like dive bars as well as clubs that aren't pretentious.
I might visit a brothel, will probably just do that once though.

Can someone give me a synopsis of what bars and clubs are like in Germany? And how they vary from city to city/state to state?

>Going the the german capitals immigratia

well it seems like it has the most nightlife as well as shit to do in general

Berlin is cheaper and has an edgy vibe to it and better for partying and degeneracy. Hamburg is cleaner and more expensive but also fun and with lots to see and do. Why not do both? Easy enough to take the train from one to the other.

My flight will already be 8 hours, I want to limit my time travelling within Germany.

Flight to where? How will you get to Germany?

Flight from New York to Germany

In 8 hours and you don't know if you're flying to Berlin or Hamburg?

>the worst pozzed shitholes in germany are my top choices!
Well it is your money, hope you like muzzies and college campus-tier people.

No, I said my flight will be 8 hours long

His flight will take 8h not "the flight is IN 8h".
Sheesh, l2read

Says the burger who has never left his home state.

It's like 2 hours from one to the other by train.

Im from Sweden and I only backpacked through Germany once. Hamburg was an alright party town I guess, there is a famous street there called Reperbahn or whatever. I was couchsurfing and some gay germans hosted me, we eventually went to a gaybar where I hooked up with the only girl there so that was cool.

I guess Berlin has more touristy stuff, witch the parlament, all the memorials, the gate, pieces of the wall, and the american military checkpoints.

My favorite was Cologne tho, it definetly had the best atmosphere for drinking. People on the street will casually chat with you, and chilling at the cathedral was great.

Oh there is antifant-fag lifting his head from this bbc studies again.

where in Germany can I find bars/clubs with indoor smoking permitted?

Try austria, it is forbidden here, no joke.

it seems like at least in Berlin, Hamburg, and Frankfurt there are a lot of bars that allow smoking.

dedicaded shisha bars, you will be shit outta luck to find a club where smoking is okay inside. Outside in a biergarten perhaps

Bleiben sie in Stuttgart

I watched a very recent video of a Berlin club and plenty of people are smoking inside

if what you want is eating and drinking then Berlin without a doubt my dude. A lot more choice and it's cheaper than Hamburg. As fun as St. Pauli in Hamburg can be, it can't compare to Kreuzberg or Warschauer

What about Neukoln?

I just found a pretty good deal, 750 each for 3 people to fly to and from Berlin and stay in a mid range hotel in Neukoln for a week.

the ubahn network is one of the best, you'll be a few minutes from the city centre anywhere you stay. neukoelln is kebab central but it has become quite trendy in the last few years thanks to hipsters

I like gentrifying neighborhoods like that. Do you think that's a good price though? I feel like that's something I need to hop on ASAP. I've taken shorter trips, in my own country, that costed more.

>going from the US to Germany
Oof, the cultural shock is gonna be immense, imagine going to the Middle East where no one speaks English or German except it's called "Germany" on the map
I hope you know Arabic or you're not getting very far

t. fat smelly white trash NEET with no passport

Pick Berlin my man. Hamburg is nice but Berlin offers you everything that Hamburg does.

In Berlin you have great cultural attractions, enough to eat and drink for two lifetimes and a nice party scene.

and you can still do a day trip in Hamburg

Indeed but desu Hamburg is a better destination for a vacation with the gf or older relatives.