I'M A FAILURE

I'M A FAILURE

I'M A FAILURE

I'M A FAILURE

I'M A FAILURE

I'M A FAILURE

Attached: I'M A FAILURE.png (272x204, 22K)

We all are. We all fail. The whole history is like that. That's how we evolved, moron.

Don't just be a failure.
BE THE FAILURE!
Fail harder than anyone has ever failed before!
Raise(lower) the bar of failure till your name is revered in history for it's success deficiency.
Don't just be any failure, believe in tomorrow! Be the failure you choose to be!

Or just give up on that too, I guess.

Bump

you can change that though

Of course, that's why you're on Jow Forums. Don't worry, you're among friends here. We can all be failures together and take out our impotent rage by making memes about minority groups.

But at least you're not a normie.

You could always fall lower - you could be like that sister-fucking libertarian user. Honestly, it's one of the better aspects of Jow Forums - spend enough time in an ocean of piss, and you can start to see that there's always someone beneath you.

fpbp

>tfw a success on paper but feel a failure

Attached: 1476616798154.jpg (408x305, 15K)

shill fag

>ukraine

Attached: putin_wink.jpg (262x267, 23K)

>Flag
Yes, you're a failure.

Do it.

Attached: 1526726903840.jpg (1239x795, 186K)

>Don't just be a failure.
>BE THE FAILURE!
>Fail harder than anyone has ever failed before!

"If you want to see a failure remaining a failure, generation after generation, just push your standards lower in your school and make excuses for your academic shortcomings and personal misbehavior. But please, remember, always congratulate yourself for your compassion.

Attached: 33126652_601354103544714_932413691742126080_n.jpg (750x777, 61K)

Wow saved thank you so much

What did you do? ;)

fuck off kraut you'll regret sayin that when mommy merkel puts in state enforced ''''''''euthanasia'''''''' like they did in holland

GODDAMN KIKE PHOSPHOROUS YOURSELF

>this cock newfag

Same.

what's a problem bro? exam bad trip?

This applies to a few people on Jow Forums.

Fuck me

Wtf no this is Jow Forums not Jow Forums

Tee hee thread was moved silly head

((((silly head))))

this