Are there any movies that accurately decipt the empty lives that average men live?

Are there any movies that accurately decipt the empty lives that average men live?

Attached: hiozsg3l46301.png (268x188, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0
steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope because no one will ever have any sympathy or empathy for us.

The Cable Guy

Just pay taxes goyim

Attached: wage-inequality3-16a.jpg (548x457, 59K)

god wont i just die in my sleep already

Attached: wojak2.png (633x758, 32K)

>average men

kek

Attached: MV5BNGZkODlhMjktNzhhMC00YjFiLWJmODMtNjQwOGMzZjMxNTZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg (1800x2775, 371K)

>movies
Why watch it when you can live it?
>hit on fat chicks
>eat poorly
>drug user
>work shit job
>think about suicide everyday
>no gf or sex

Attached: 1556164425063.jpg (1024x758, 81K)

So, apparently the left and right acknowledge that this is an issue. What's the explanation from both sides for the still currently widening gap?

No.

Bergman came close, but he was a pussy when it came to character arc. Sometimes it's all flatline, there will never .. Patterson with that guy from Girls was close, but he's a faggy poet and shit. I want nothing on screen. Real life, big & bold NOTHING.

I know some films, but I cannot in good faith share them with anyone who uses racism and sexism to excuse their own problems instead of doing some introspection and working on themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0

Gothic King Cobra

Attached: king cobra.jpg (849x473, 195K)

Introspection is what makes average men depressed, it's realization to the truth.

Dude work on yourself lmao

Yeah lifting weights and talking to strangers, amazing advice, my depression is cured. KYS.

>average men
By "average men" you mean the average Jow Forums poster?

Drinking cheap beers in a lawn chair outside your apartment while listening to masculine blues music. Im in the same spot in life, user. I feel for you. I tried going out on the town, initiating conversation. I never believed in the NPC meme until I tried talking to "normies." Its unbearable. If this is the life awaiting me, working 40 hours and talking to the most boring sports fans imaginable on your weekends, Id rather fall asleep ans never wake up. I hope you find your bliss or whatever bullshit the normies peddle to keep you on the 9 to 5. Shit is fucked

I absolutely cannot understand the average male’s obsession with watching sports. I played sports in high school, they’re fun, but how do you not lose your mind lying there watching these games over and over and over? It’s not interactive at all, nothing you do has any effect on the outcome, you just sit there and memorize all the player names and stats.

Post the films and stop being a pussy

Even worse are the ones who watch Skip Bayless or stwven a smith or whatever trash talking head is on ESPN. Trash!!!

Skip works with Shannon Sharpe now, the superior whisper-talker

>it's not interactive
It's just entertainment, it's like watching an unscripted tv show. What makes tv shows more interactable than sports?

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
>tfw no bf

Attached: 002.png (150x154, 17K)

Why are you on /tv/, Cebruz?

Attached: 1556753242479.jpg (300x303, 44K)

taxi driver

this movie made me depressed for weeks because it gave me good self reflection

in many ways, this is the worst time period in history to be an average male

I don’t watch television or film

the upcoming joker film

Attached: 1557948083915.jpg (645x644, 206K)

I would always take this period as a beta loser fag than any other in history.

it absolutely is. at least there was a tangible purpose in the suffering before, and you had a tribe of bros to go out and hunt shit with.

There all rich cunts eating each other's assholes to stay rich

Attached: special - 1491441558226 - waiting....jpg (598x467, 55K)

Don’t watch something all sad and depressing and grounded in some ultra realist vulgar version of reality. Watch mirthful stuff by Wojciech Has or Bunuel, where reality is shown more accurately to how it actually resembles our daily lives. The way time fluctuates and different coicidences and circumstances sort of clash and bend with our inner swampy muscular brains and refracted in our smoldering eyes and burning hair. Think in poetical, associative terms, but not in some gross new age spiritualist way, but with faith in a sort of hidden and missing teacher, clueing you in to deeper mysteries, stepping ever closer into higher truths and deeper learnings.

Struggling to think positive

Attached: 1546890103170.jpg (436x536, 51K)

>Average
You feelposing incel faggots are far, far, below average

Attached: 1541877953796.gif (498x496, 1.74M)

Attached: punch-drunk-love-original.jpg (1000x1500, 298K)

Based retard
But keep posting on /tv/ I'm sure it will help you out with your situation

POWER TO THE RETARDS!

>average men

you're not average, you're subpar. A loser.

This. Idiot browses this board 24/7 and thinks the average /tv/ poster represents the general public

Anyone thats not gigaChad or very rich is 'average' now

>decipt

Attached: 1545463801564.gif (367x206, 1.45M)

Taxi Driver, Her, Ex, Locke, Blade Runner 2049, the entirety of Mad Men If you get past the memes they are all good movies about being a man in a modern city.

Attached: cowboymodealone.jpg (1124x913, 72K)

Sports are a fun distraction. Loosen up, asshole. You can watch sports and read books too. You're the one being dismissive.

Fight Club

Fight club is an obvious choice that hasnt been mentioned, probably to avoid accusations of reddit

definitely Fight Club

No one who fucking watches sports reads books lmfao.

Fuck Sports. 90% of the reason I can't talk to normies is that sportball dominates their lives. There's literally no meaning to it. I understand watching it as a group or a communal activity but "discussing" it is the inane shit imaginable.

based anime girl poster

>Fuck Sports. 90% of the reason I can't talk to normies is that sportball dominates their lives. There's literally no meaning to it. I understand watching it as a group or a communal activity but "discussing" it is the inane shit imaginable.

Attached: soy.jpg (750x488, 85K)

ONE HOUR PHOTO

>no meaning to it
>watches pointless tv shows and movies
if you watch shit like GoT and complain about sportsfags you need to kill yourself ASAP

No the problem is your types are always giving people practical, pragmatic advice. Which really never helps them because they are suffering from a spiritual sickness because they have not watched Wojciech Has and Bunuel but way before that they haven’t taken the Jordan Peterson esq christpill that eventually leads to the dipping in the toe of Sophian Gnostic ideals (Truman Show and Office Space are Sophian Gnostic parables) but that ultimately leads to a rejection of Priscillianism. Basically just watch Wojciech Has, Bunuel, Mizoguchi, Bergman, Tarkovsky, AND have faith in the unbreakable ironic doctrine of Christianity and you basically will be able to levitate and your voice will be louder than the waves and reach the ends of the horizon.

The Matrix- before Neo met Trinity

>woman shows interest
>doesn't bring up her boyfriend
yeah they're cunts

Most people I know that aren't NPC's are somewhat depressed. I knew a guy who had a stable job and decent looks still ended up hanging himself. I know it's hard to believe but a lot of people live really empty lives if they are self aware about it. You might think having friends and going out often doesn't mean it's empty but most people who have things say they feel empty.

I don't enjoy sports either, but you most likely spend your free time doing some inane bullshit too
Truth is, probably less than 5% of people are truly remarkable

Daily reminder that if you don't have any hobbies (consuming media isn't a hobby) and don't create anything you have no ground to stand on complaining about "normies" being mindless

Imagine being this butthurt because someone makes fun of your choice of entertainment, if you criticize sports the fans become like gay /v/ gamers who try to desperately to defend their hobby/identity. Unlike me a patrician moviebuff

cope

We have to embrace Ted's ideas and go /out/

Attached: 1549936007774.jpg (752x501, 105K)

he asked for *accurately*, spacemonkies

Don Draper was not average.

The movie Sideways might be good.

I don't even like sports, you're just a pseudo-intellectual faggot with an unfounded superiority complex. Kill yourself post-haste.

The worst is when you're having a decent discussion and then some dipshit who only thinks about sports comes in and derails it "dat game last night" and then the rest of the people around you switch to sports talk and you're just sitting there like they are speaking chinese.

Attached: ba9f288e03045af86da0c4451a33212a94fd6e8d8181660272dbee7d3cce5396.jpg (960x960, 50K)

try getting some hobbies that men with healthy testosterone levels are interested in

what are ur hobbies user?

>uses racism and sexism to excuse their own problems
Like saying the problems in society are because white men are racist, sexist, and homophobic?

I would if there weren't so many niggers in football.

Adam sure pulled a nice 40 and in the 8/10. Fuck Adams he sucks since he left Zanzibar and took up with Orange. He aint worth it as a slapback with with.80 ratio.

Attached: urno4g4o5qk01.png (800x600, 338K)

Better than sex talk and sex conquests

They're fixed consumerist trash which is probably why while test levels are continuously decreasing, sports seem to be getting progressively more popular

Watch Pete or anyone else besides Don. It shows that even before today during the "good" times that a lot of men still lived depressing horrible lives but worse because they had no release

I didn’t know watching television was a hobby.

Sports fan are as fucking onions as it gets

>Guy gets girl in the end
Its not even realistic desu.

I shoot guns, lift weights, renovate apartments to rent, read, trying to sculpt like arno breker. I don't spend 8 hours a day mindless watching nigs strut around muh dicking.

Attached: 1556854753459.gif (500x270, 1016K)

>fat dorks seething they got picked last in gym class

cor blimey did you see the sports goal yesterday, our team beat their team and it was epic for the win!

you know you can play sports too fatty?

We're too busy discussing gender and white privilege. The Occupy movement was hijacked by the government.

>sports talk
Move to a relevant state like Washington, Oregon, California, Texas, Florida, and New York to change discussion topics.
>speaking chinese
If you want to any coast state university you'll realize that chink language is a very specific sound you could hear from a mile away. Their women are hot tho

>implying the majority of sports fans play sports or spend their time talking about their own outings or experiences

absolute sissy faggot that should die alone

why do you resonate with le autistic lonely anime girl? fucking tasteless dork

Sports fans don’t actually play sports, they are often fat retards who scream at their TV when they see something happen that they don’t like. I don’t care if you think I’m elitist for saying this, it’s the truth, people who get really invested in sports are often retards.

>What's the explanation from both sides for the still currently widening gap?
for the left, the explanation would be capitalism as an inherently unfair and exploitative system. For the right, its jews, niggers, trannys, fags. basically any minority group.

>stubbing your toe and then dying from infected tuberculosis at age 26 and then leaving your family of three to starve is a better life because uhh feminism or something

Attached: 1548513339277.jpg (236x237, 10K)

t. incel

really makes me think

Attached: 35tg.jpg (445x821, 43K)

Sports fanatics are some of the most unhealthy mindless people on this planet. It really takes a certain kind of follower mindset to be more than casually invested in that shit. FIFA and American sports football/basketball are truly a fucking cancer. All the bros I knew in high school who continued to let sports dominate their personality are now fat as fuck and look ten years older than they should from all the sitting on thier asses drinking natty.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

holy shit

No one said anything about feminism faggot, and that unironically sounds pretty based. I'm 27 now and can't wait to die.

Based chad

then kys or hs already

i dont know what to do

do you ever get a boner watching all those big strong niggers running around playing sports?

All the sports fans I know are married and have kids and maintain their body. You're painting with a very broad brush.

I'm working on it. Mind your own business faggot.

>Patterson with that guy from Girls was close
he lead a simple contended life though
not depressing or lacking whatsoever, except the unspoken thought that they probably want children and will struggle to afford that

Attached: Paterson-3.jpg (800x533, 83K)