Wageslave general 2019

Anyone here wagecucking?
This is a space for wagecucks alike, away from the torment of smug neets

>Friday in the office
>Have very little work to do
>Spending most of the day shitposting and drinking coffee

It's not always bad

Attached: 18828827262.jpg (1080x853, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xMpTtO30aB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stock clerk reporting in
there's a few stuff to do here but since i receive minimal wage, my boss can fuck himself.
almost 9 months here and i still wasn't fired, kek.
7 hours and 30 min left to go home. just fuck my shit up senpai, thank god there's internet signal here at least

Attached: DKUWJpVr.jpg (1456x1941, 221K)

IT wagie here. Spent the whole week imaging PCs for a new client while listening to music. Pretty comfy stuff really.

Most of the time I prefer wagecucking to NEETdom. I mean sometimes my job helps me forget about how much of a useless piece of shit I am and peace arrives. I just wish I could find a better job where I dont have to deal with dumbass clients and co-workers though. I wouldnt mind working 12 hours a day 5-6 days a week but I would have to be alone.

Keep going user. Nice stamp

Work part time security guard at factory on weekends only but mom is pissed off because she still works full time and her body is giving out and wants me to replace her paying the bills full time and get health insurance I don't know what to do man fellow anons. I have no college degree and the last time I tried full time work I was actively planning my suicide. I worked at a movie theater full time for two years.

COPE HARDER WAGIES

When does your master come home? Does he beat you if he's had a stressful day or does he just top you harder?

would be fun if that was the case, would be more exiting than what i got now.

I'm sure you could get this arrangement quite easily

I'm a cashier. my payment is terrible. 2.5 $/ hour it's a joke lol. My co-workers are friendly atleast

gimme tips as im probably going homeless soon, if my life dosnt become being a maid or something ill just an hero cause fuck homeless

>work at tourist trap in Washington dc
>in the spring/summer we are swamped with field trips
>zoomers boys dabbing everywhere and girls being whores
>their parents asking to many questions
Just waiting for the winter to come around again so this place can become a ghost town for a bit

youtu.be/xMpTtO30aB0

>working 2 jobs with no days off and low pay
I hate the real world

Attached: C4oE9EBWYAAQ-R9.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

thanks, i'm still not doing anything. would post a stamp again but the internet signal here is awful.
sometimes i can't even browse the internet because of this. that's why i download series/movies/gameplay/whatever at home so that can time flies faster here.
christ, 5 hours and 13 minutes remaining, i fucking hate this place and everyone who works in it.

Where are you from, I mean, what country?

Get security guard license and a night shift schedule!

>mfw Americans have to work two jobs just to stay afloat

I'm a wagecuck as well, but at least I don't know any fellow Yuropoors who have to work two jobs just to pay the bills.

Sucks to be an Ameripoor I suppose. One job is bad enough.

ill rather an hero but thanks for tip
this took me 50 captchas wtf

>Gross pay ~745 dollars for 2 weeks of wageslaving and being on my feet
>Net pay after taxes n shit ~600 dollars
That 145 dollars could have been used to buy comfortable dress shoes that would let me tolerate this job.

Ah well, at least I live with my mom and don't have bills to pay so ~600 of disposable income for 2 weeks of a part time entry level job isn't too bad

>Tfw i work 40 hours a week and make 400 after taxes.
I fucking hate life man. An apartment will cost 1050 a month. Crazy.

Attached: Catawa_Shoujo.webm (640x640, 1.66M)

Currently at work. Very low pay programming job. Fuck i am so glad it's Friday. I hate wageslaving. I wish i was NEET again

I work overnight at a gas station.
People are the worst part. Most people have zero respect for anything. And zero perception.

I completed my website a week ago and ordered 500 business cards earlier today.

Even if I'm successful, it won't be enough to escape wagism. But it might be enough so I don't feel AS dependent.

Wish me luck, robots.

I genuinely don't know how people do it. I only work 40 hours a week and it kills me.
I've thought of getting a part time job on my days off but it is a nightmare.

I took a week vacation. Originally I was quitting, but people got annoyed that I was quitting, and that made me anxious, so I agreed to just take a vacation instead.
I had intended to use this vacation to start exercising and eating well and learning programming and applying to community college. But today's the last day of my vacation and I've done nothing but play internet mahjong.

That was the closest I ever came to quitting. In the past I would write resignation notes but throw them away before anyone saw them. I hate myself so much, I hate working here but I am too afraid to quit.

What's the website? Might as well throw it out there whenever you can, unless you don't want robots knowing about it for whatever reason.

Good luck either way. I hope to one day start my own business myself.

>Played nothing but internet mahjong

Sorry but I kek'd. I hope things turn out better for you.

>What's the website?
I'd rather not since I got personal information on there. I don't really want to doxx myself :^)

Just do it mate we will support you

Hungary. It's a student job. So lower payment.

>at work on a friday
>no managers in the office since they all only do 4 days
>spend the day trading forex on my phone

Attached: 1445480520844.jpg (450x600, 57K)

Waiter wage here.
I work at a Mexican restaurant in Texas.
Fucking hate one of my coworkers, she's a damn single mom of 5 and she's the worst kind of ass licking bitch. I want to leave this fucking place, there're barely customers at lunch and they send me home early so the waiters at dinner can make more money... I applied to other places but nobody hires me

>first two day weekend since start of this month
>next two weeks working saturday again
i fucking hate wagecucking and that i'm too stupid to make money by investing
bombing this shithole to hell would be the best solution but i'm too much of a beta pussy to do that too fucking shit

Attached: 1554625232637.png (642x705, 26K)