Femanon here. Why do people have an issue with pic related...

Femanon here. Why do people have an issue with pic related? Love and sex are not something that can be earned with invisible currency or " good boy points". Everybody loves who they love. If you save a womans life is she obligated to bear your child now? It doesn't make sense. If you love her send her off with a smile, then pursue your own happiness elsewhere.

Attached: fdb.jpg (800x1200, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BlQIgQmhet8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another femanon here. The problem lies with leading someone on to use them as a shoulder to cry on, hence the part in the fourth panel where she shows him love then leaves for someone else anyway.

you literally have no conception of how life feels when you are loved by no one. you will never feel that way in your life. you do not understand us, so kindly find a tree, tie a rope, and hang yourself.

Nobody likes to be a bandage

This desu.

If I've already been friends with a girl for a long time, I don't mind helping them out when they need it.

If it's a girl that I don't talk too much and she suddenly starts texting me every day about her problems and feigning interest, I'd be a bit upset about something like that.

Note that I said only a bit upset, not angry. I wouldn't sperg out about it, this kind of shit happens all the time.

Switch out the guys heart in the last panel with a broken heart and it becomes accurate.

I think that's the original comic, this one is edited

We've been taught our entire lives since we were children to believe the opposite. Be patient with us having to learn to deprogram in our early 20s and blame society.

I mean what the fuck did you think we were supposed to learn from Aladdin and the Simpsons and shit growing up? We thought personality mattered and you could like us for us instead of our height and bank accounts. I'm not even salty because I'm 25 and I've fully adjusted by now but for young men it takes time to relearn the entire dynamic.

Then stop being one in the first place.

That's ironic since the vast majority of guys aren't tall or rich yet never have that problem. Don't believe too much in incelscience, user.

The best time to fuck a woman ordinarily beyond your grasp is when she is bottom feeding after a break up. Pick her up pull down her panties and fuck the ever-loving shit out of her and send her on the the next guy.

>waste time on me so i can fuck another guy please!
Piss off cunt

>stop being kind unless it benefits you
Women like assholes.

Because women tend to manipulate men's proclivity to fall in love/lust in order to extract emotional or material resources from them. After a few rounds of this from different women men end up feeling used abused and resentful, quite rightly.

This happened to me but the roles were reversed. I had a friend who was helping get over a break up, but I already had my eyes on another girl. When I felt better I went after her instead of my friend, who actually opened up to me and told me she had feelings for me. It broke her heart because I totally lead her on but I had no idea because I was too focused on someone else. Later realized that my friend treated me a lot better than my crush did & that I should have gone after her instead.

Years later & funny enough the three of us are all friends, I'm still really close to my friend who helped me too

Attached: IMG_20171120_153408214.jpg (5344x3006, 1.56M)

>If you save a womans life is she obligated to bear your child now?

No. But it would be nice if she maybe helped you find someone else.

instagram.com/p/BlQIgQmhet8/

They forgot the 6th panel where chad brakes her heart again and the circle repeats

I don't mind pic related if he knew about the other guy while helping her, but cunts tend to hide the other guy while receiving help from orbiters and giving them false hopes for a relationship/sex.

Do you have a problem with pic related?

Attached: 1557071346247.jpg (563x689, 76K)

the r/incel version

Attached: 1558095655234.jpg (800x1200, 67K)

Lets be real for a minute. The only reason a guy does this is to take advantage of her when she's wounded. He knows otherwise he'd have no chance with her.

So true. They pounce when the girl is weak and lock her up.

You have twisted thinking. I see a woman who is miserable and think hey, I'm miserable, maybe we can fix each other. I don't think hey I can trap this woman

Hello incel

The vast majority of women will leave their bf's for a more wealthy/attractive man if available, also the majority of divorces are initiated by women and there's an financial incentive to do so.

Attached: 1555010086841.jpg (511x509, 36K)

fuck off femanon go choke on chads cock

you watch too much hentai, faggot

It's called incel, not rincel. Lurk moar, faggit.

I'm the guy you're replying to. I'm not an incel, and I've had several non-internet girlfriends.

This very same logic can be used to justify rape. Do women even use their brains? Holy fuck.

>I don't think hey I can trap this woman
Maybe not at first but as she recovers and less dependent on you, the cage is an option.

What about my recovery? My feelings matter.

never watched in my life.

You guys are predators and you see a wounded girl for whatever reason you tiptoe up with a smile on your face but licking your chops

OP is just a redditor who forgot they were on Jow Forums and started posting about their feewings

They do matter but not her responsibility.

Word of caution to you broken guys. Two broke people cannot fix nothing. Like the blind leading the blind

Interesting but not Not incel related really .

I smell a liberal who believes wahmen. that shit belongs on Jow Forums

Attached: 5EDD9116-A78E-4EAA-87F7-779C80D8B15A.jpg (2400x909, 154K)

A man's attention and affection are finite. Any gift of a finite resource is an investment.

Men are the ones who take responsibility for pursuit because women are too chicken shit and literally don't know how.

If a man likes you and you have no interest in him, using him for attention and affection is just wasting his finite resources.

Hypothetical: a man dates you from 26-34, then one day turns around and admits he was never really interested. He thanks you for your best years and goes off with your friend leaving you with your time invested and nothing to show for it. You should send him off with a smile, right? It's not like you 'earned' any commitment from him. Right?

Obviously this whole discussion has nothing to do with saving lives. Not sure how you got 'saving her life' from spoiling her with attention & affection.

Retard-level explanation: The man steps up and risks his resources on the woman in a time-honored fashion. So in return, out of courtesy, you don't waste his resources. You know all this already, you probably had it explained to you when you were 5 years old. Don't be disingenuous.

As a woman you will never have to take the risk of pursuing somebody, taking the lead, showing your intentions through giving attention, invitations, affection. We do it as a matter of course. Imagine what a shit show it would be the other way around.

Women have taken something men do out of courtesy to you, and exploited it for attention.

Now that we live in this brave new world of mass communication, women have hundreds, sometimes thousands of offers from men. This has inflated their sense of self-worth.

Embedded in your question seems to be the belief that you deserve all this attention & affection for just being you.

Have you noticed how men are checking out of dating in their droves? Entitlement of modern women is part of the reason.

Some people are too broken to be fixed. All I can do now is search endlessly for something that doesn't exist, destroying those who cross my path.

Not a liberal either so your stereotype doesn't fit. Twice guys have used this tactic when I was at a low point. The worst was when my first bf died suddenly and a guy that was his best friend almost finished me, taking advantage of my misery.

>destroying those who cross my path
I feel sorry for you and anyone that crosses your path.

Thats pretty it.Thread is finished.

I'm ok with comforting someone during a stressful time. That's fine, anyone could use a shoulder to lean on in that moment.

But, if during this she tries to fucking lead the dude on and also mostly just spouting nonsensical bullshit everyday that is mostly involving between her and that week's Chad is where shit becomes downright moronic and a waste of my time. We're not a femanon's personal emotional tampon for every single stupid emotional thing that's happened to you.

Attached: 1346017970708.jpg (200x210, 16K)

Why? Broken people typically attract one another. Who's to say I won't be used just as much as I'm using? Everyone gets used in the end. You have a lot to learn.

your bf died? I would totally off myself too if I had to listen to you bitch constantly

Attached: 7C67A0B8-02C1-479F-8BB6-3BDC4ED1DD0D.gif (500x374, 392K)

Honestly this picture is how it should go, you can't just expect to pick up someone vulnerable and comfort them and then just expect them to be with you. As though you don't just want to comfort someone because they are in a bad place, rather you are doing it because it makes them obligated to attach themselves to you?

No one is picking up vulnerable men and helping them with pure intent either. See: the military, political ideologies

The girl starts at 1 and gets 2, but then gets to keep 2 while the other guy is now 1.

As that guy that always gets some orbiter wanting slut friendzoning him to the point where he's a 28 year old virgin kys fucking whore slut fucking asshole I hope I snap and rape you
I mean I learnt at a very young age that shit was idealistic and not real.
Reality is more like her and 500 days of summer or blade runner 2049 where mc/we are just incels till death usually virgin

Attached: 1552001606273.png (1337x1616, 1.18M)

It's a problem when these girls decide to go out with men who wholeheartedly want to help them and love them, then they leave them the second they get better and start riding the cock carousel again, only to get their heart broke and do the whole song and dance again. It's no different from drug addicts, you help them, they pretend to care and do better, then they just go out and do it again. These girls don't care about the people who help them, they're emotionally abusing them for their own self benefit.

>those bottom two pics
damn I never actually thought the girl from that comic was attractive but now, wew

/thread
>DURR infinitely enable emotional vampires good boy
Fuck op I hope someone snaps and teaches her she can't do this shit

>Why do people have an issue with pic related?
Loving somebody who only ends up loving someone else is one of the worst things to go through in life.

I'd rather face the ordeal of the time my dad snapped, and committed a murder-suicide against my brother, than I would having a girl I love walk away with a different guy.

>Femanon here, demonstrating everything that's wrong with entitled cunts that figure out ways to call everyone entitled cunts but themselves.

this pic is soul crushing

What I'm getting out of this is that you don't deserve kindness or sympathy, and I shouldn't show you any of either because you won't reciprocate it on any level. Instead, you'll throw it back in my face and act like I've wronged you when I express discontent with this. Terrific.

Welcome to the millennial generation.

Nice bait, bro.

Btw when you ask "why do people have an issue with pic related", just reverse the roles.

Chad's heart is broken. You console him and even start planning your life together. But he ghosts you and gets a new Stacey gf.

Be happy! At least this time you weren't pumped and dumped.

Attached: FTFY.jpg (740x1114, 175K)

That's more toilet paper than bandage, tho.

Something similar is what his friend said to me when I rejected him.

he was right though.

rich tall straight male here.
girls used me as a shoulder then ran anyway with Chad.
maybe I'm not rich enough.

found the real incel

this

well done, bro. now post the same story on reddit (you've got plenty of choices: r/twoxchromosomes, r/trufemcels, r/relationships...) and wait for replies

wait--- I'm the one who shooped that pic in the first place. First time my OC gets reposted on Jow Forums. I'm so proud I'm unironically applauding to myself.
not English-speaking, so I didn't even check if that "broke" was actually to be written as "broken"

definitely this.

If you use his shoulder for more than five minutes and a send him more than a couple texts, then you're already in the "leading the dude on" territory. Even if you're a 3/10 Shriek-shaped landwhale.

more like based and redpilled version

>wait--- I'm the one who shooped that pic in the first place.
It's a nice pic, keep them coming.

Attached: 1556642148901.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks, in a picture.
and this dumb woman still doesn't get it.

>Men like to take care of women they are mating with

WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA..........

He wrote 'men', not 'Chads', faget.

>rich tall straight male here.
>girls used me as a shoulder then ran anyway with Chad.
>maybe I'm not rich enough.
BETA BUX
ALPHA FUX

I'll tell you why I have such a goddamn issue. If its two strangers who met and became friends and he mended her broken heart and then she went with someone else. Sucks for the dude but that's just the way the dice rolls. HOWEVER. If we are discussing the two getting into a relationship then she leaves to be happy after all the hard work has been done to keep that relationship alive, then we can officially say she's a twat and that if he's even remotely happy for her is a cuck.

>Love and sex are not something that can be earned with invisible currency or " good boy points".
i think everybody gets this. the problem is that so many women give sex out to guys who not only don't accrue "good boy" points but actively are not "good boys". men realize this, it is the women who fail to see what the problem is here. if you want a relationship with a "good boy" you're going to have to give him some sex and not fuck the bad boys. not because "good boy" earned it but because why should he give you the good if you're fucking somebody else? how is this hard to understand?

implying that 10,000s of women with domination fetishes wouldn't love this.....

i mean. its one of those things that are easier said than it is done.

>Women have taken something men do out of courtesy to you, and exploited it for attention.
>Now that we live in this brave new world of mass communication, women have hundreds, sometimes thousands of offers from men. This has inflated their sense of self-worth.
>Embedded in your question seems to be the belief that you deserve all this attention & affection for just being you.
>Have you noticed how men are checking out of dating in their droves? Entitlement of modern women is part of the reason.
lame plebbit spacing but this guy gets it

>why should he give you the good if you're fucking somebody else?
This shit right here.

i want to. i want to be capable of doing this - treating her kindly, helping her get back on her feet, getting her into a good place emotionally so she can pursue her goals.

and it feels nice doing it. but on a deeper level its hard to leave when its time for me to go. i can do it, but the thoughts and emotions charging through me is difficult to shut out. best i can do is not say a word, and distract myself with TV or video games.

i wish i could.

i wish i could be so noble to give this to her. im not though, best i can do is to quietly leave. its hard to be on the backburner in that scenario, it keeps me in a hyper emotional place when all i want is peace.

>if you love someone be happy when they leave
THE. ABSOLUTE. STATE. OF. FEMALES.