Protip: If you are short don't bother with dating apps, just go to bars...

Protip: If you are short don't bother with dating apps, just go to bars. On apps I filter anyone under 5'10" but at the bar last night I went home with a 5'8" guy. How you carry yourself and your charm can compensate for your height IRL. Online I just see a number.

Attached: 8.jpg (624x960, 77K)

Wow, 5'8?! That's crazy, he must have been rich or something for you to go that low. That's like, an entire half inch under average!

Don't hate me, hate the game, I like tall men.

This is the most we are 6s n 5s but hot 9s n 10s in our minds pic

I'm 5'8 and I had a lot of success on tinder.
Height doesn't matter too much when you're an 8/10. Only matters if a girl is 5'11 + really

>Online I just see a number
That would imply we are anything more for you in RL. Just fuck off to Instagram or w/e. Nothing for you here.

Stop LARPing.
You're not a fucking female.

Yeah if he's real cute I may overlook the height but most guys have awful profile pictures so all I see are their stats. Stop using selfies, professional photos make so much difference.
Why would I LARP to give advice? This isn't even a "lol manlets" b8 thread. Everyone knows apps are a soulless meat market where you're just a picture and a number anyway. Anyone will tell you that IRL dating raises your chances.

Dellte this faggot

Kys retarded whore

Yeah, and I hate fat girls, but you whores will crucify any guy who says that even though it's possible to lose weight.

then aren't you literally just carrying on the rigged game. so why shouldn't he hate you and the game if you literally just said you played a part in skewing it against his favour?

whatever this shit is most definitely bait so here's a (you) you fat larper. may you fool someone one day

Why do fathers let their daughters dress like that, let alone take pictures?
My great grandpa shaved his daughter's head when she so much considered becoming an actress.

Obesity acceptance is retarded but women you shame for being fat (i.e size 14 UK) are actually normal. Look at renaissance paintings.
I like what I like, execute me.

>3 x 672 + 3
>slut shaming

>larp
>b8 thread
You are not a femoid kek

>execute me
Believe me, I would love to.

Attached: B4CCC128-6FB3-4D9A-944C-E49553BCF8C1.jpg (500x423, 19K)

Bullshit. I'm 5'8" and have smashed plenty from tinder.

5'6" and my gf is from Tinder.
Use apps to raise your chances, not as the sole source of dates.

>haha wow you're so cool and edgy wow
stfu

Average is 6 foot for men who arent literally retarded

Thanks for the tip. I'll set my Tinder to 5'9 to filter out shallow bitches, don't wanna run into someone like you