Why don't wagies just like, quit or something?

why don't wagies just like, quit or something?

Attached: 1501452927635.gif (540x540, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgct3Jn8pFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And get money from where?

some of us have kids

Having money Is good

youtube.com/watch?v=dgct3Jn8pFA

I love my job it pleases my autism and I make good money. I get $2,000 every check, benefits and bonuses. also I make extra cash on the side day trading.

Being forced to work a job you hate to pay the bills and support ungrateful wife/kids must be soul crushing.
At times like this i cheris not being tied up in that shit.

Attached: 1552638768206.jpg (840x700, 96K)

>must be soul crushing
It is. I dont even want a wife and kids anymore. It used to be my goal, then i realized how terrible wageslaving is. I just want to retire. If i had a family that would postpone it

Yeah, wageslaving is literal torture. everything about it is horrible with one and only one exception: money

>with one and only one exception: money
And usually companies won't even pay you a fair wage compared to their huge profits.
It's such a depressing thing to talk about.

Attached: 1557941385346.jpg (537x725, 73K)

workers aren't one man companies, dumbass.

I was talking about profits you brainlet, profits come after accounting for expenses(salaries, maintenances, taxes, etc).

Amazon could double their employees pays and it would still have huge profits for the owners to pocket, but they are barely making minimum wage.

Not saying communism is better but this crony capitalism that seeks to maximize profits at the expense of the workers is shit

Attached: 74dv54d54dgb6fnutnff.jpg (824x510, 84K)

>Not saying communism is better
Marxists have good criticisms of capitalism, it's just that their solutions are even worse

If there in hostile conditions, they should have every right to. Unfortunately, there's no way to financially compensate abused workers, unless they win a lawsuit.

I did 7 months ago and I feel awful honestly. Maybe I am destined to be a wagie.
I trade stocks for some additional income but man this life is boring.

The flaw is that money still has to be generated in some way. But I can agree that there's a right way of using that money and a wrong way.

Money isnt a resource to be distributed. It is a medium of exchange. It has value only because you can use it to buy other stuff

Full month for me, and about to lose my apartment.

No regrets, though. And losing my vehicle made me appreciate a slower space a lot more. Especially after I found a decent place to rest on my walks.

No regrets really? You hated that job so much you're okay with losing your apartment?

they got memed into moving out, having a wife and kids
once you're at that point you're trapped into wagecucking for the rest of your life (or until retirement if you're lucky enough to retire early / live that long)

Mom said she will kick me out if I quit.

Attached: manga-shop-cashier-112390.jpg (300x450, 30K)

And some nations have more of a desirable resource. So people are more likely to pay extra for said resource, thereby allowing that country access to more beneficial things in exchange.

But the idea of Marxism to me should be more like an investment, rather than a hypothetical soup kitchen. Understanding certain limitations that keep people from reaching their sense of fulfillment (so long as it's with a good heart and not wanting malicious actions against others), and use of problem solving to assist that person to develop their own welfare plan via self-sufficient practices (solar panels, positive reinforcement, urban farms, intervention in family violence and worker abuse, etc)

I did quit
Then I had to get another job
It's a never ending cycle

Yep, I mentioned the intro scene from Enemy at The Gates once (not a step backwards). And that's what my job felt like.

Most of the staff was friends with the manager, so most of the effort got put on me. No back-up either. And if something went wrong, they turned on me first. It got to the point where I couldn't even sleep because I dreaded even walking into that building (pathological narcissists know how to doll themselves up and put on a false cover story, so the victim blaming and gaslighting adds insult to injury).

That actually sounds a bit like my story. Only I don't have an accomodation problem.
So what are you going to do next?

I was hoping to find temporary shelter somewhere. Maybe a decent homeless shelter, but I also have siblings in my area too (I went through abuse as a child, so my parents are out of the question).

Once I do that, I'll find a new line of work that doesn't have as much drama (maybe something that involves hard labor), and I'll make a financial plan to buy some kind of permanent, loan free housing.

But it might be a while before that happens, so I also have a Safety Net plan where I'll either hop from temp job to temp job. Or put in my two weeks after a certain period of time, when work gets to be that hostile again (I live in the city if it helps explain it).