Why do girls say they want to be independent and shit while at the same time they also love being dominated...

Why do girls say they want to be independent and shit while at the same time they also love being dominated? Why do they say they want one thing then like the opposite thing anons?

Attached: dYTRBZwQrxLMvcEShvZSfw9ioRaU3mlBNBOmb6BjM9M.jpg (514x768, 57K)

wrong board no one here knows anyuthing about females. stop giving normalfags things to talk about

because they don't have to limit everything to their sexual preference? if being dominated in bed turns them on then it doesn't mean they can't lead their own life without depending on others

Because women are weird and gross. Don't waste your time on them, there's better things to do with your life.

Girls love it when a man makes decisions though and hates having to make them themselves

Because they are women. They have no idea what they want.

Because they want to be independent in their choices and day to day life, but submissive in bed. It's that simple.

>be supposedly boy (male)
>have no idea what I want

all that independent shit is just a shit test, they all want to be some guys property

girls (including feminists) want to have control over men in the real world

but be dominated by chad in bed

I can't speak for other women, but I'm a girl (female) and I don't enjoy being dominated or told what to do, not in real life nor the bedroom. I find dominance of any degree condescending, rude and arrogant, and I would much rather be equals with a partner.
>inb4 yea but when ur "ovulating" tho
No.

>girls (including feminists) want to have control over men in the real world
Not really, women hate making decisions and are terrible at it irl. Just look at all the meme degrees. Like all of the meme degrees are pretty much only girls that will spend 100k on a useless degree whereas the good ones are male dominated

nice larp. Why do you think that one of the most popular book among females is 50 shades of grey?

because they are wicked

>robots are supposedly misogynists
>they're disgusted by the concept of choking a woman
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1553803082846.gif (735x920, 167K)

We were taught to see women as equals, and now we hate them for how degenerate they actually are.

>all women is an irrational concept.

pathetic of you to not have the ability to separate a woman's sexual preferences and the fact that she wants to have independence as to not depend on someone else for livelihood.

/sage

Attached: FB_IMG_1556861068519.jpg (1536x2048, 257K)

because they just "want what they want" and dont use or need "logic"

femanon, for me at least im pretty independent and dont like people bossing me or controlling me. i enjoy submission in bed tho, honestly depends on my mood. sometimes i want to be dominated because it feels like he wants me so much that he cant control himself. other times ill be dominant because he likes it the same way. preferences in bed imo have nothing to do with personality outside the bedroom.

> Every single human on the planet is the same
> The thread

Attached: 1491155906370.gif (171x172, 962K)

>Why do they say they want one thing then like the opposite thing anons?
They genuinely don't know what they want and most women live in a near-constant state of literal cognitive dissonance.

>femanon, for me at least im pretty independent and dont like people bossing me or controlling me
Yes you do, stop lying