Is it true that eating pussy is beta and that women will subconsciously lose respect for a guy who does it to them?

Is it true that eating pussy is beta and that women will subconsciously lose respect for a guy who does it to them?

Attached: IMG_3890.png (1000x652, 36K)

shut up and stop posting your giving normalfags something to talk about. fuck off

Attached: sunghecho.jpg (350x350, 18K)

It's true for a few women, so you should only do it if she asks for it. Women have different preferences when it comes to sex

Attached: 1423347128040.png (853x480, 735K)

Women love putting men in their place so they'll love it
it's beta as fuck though

It's beta but a lot of women complain that they give blowjobs but men don't eat pussy.

Anyone else jst grossed out at the idea of oral sex? Mouths don't belong there, man.

Attached: No.png (434x434, 205K)

I like oral sex even more than piv sex. Someone who knows how to use thier mouth can make it really enjoyable

Glad to hear it, but it kinda made me gag when I tried.

No eating pussy is fine.
It's eating ass that's beta. No women is going to respect someone who enjoys tonguing a literal fecal hole they poop out of daily.

Attached: 1506459944473.jpg (304x318, 17K)

>Is it true that eating pussy is beta and that women will subconsciously lose respect for a guy who does it to them?
Yes, a fembot I used to talk to over steam told me that herself

If she asks for it is exactly when it's a beta thing to do.

it's like licking feet. I do like feet but that's not something I want to do.

Because of the smell? The girl was probably a fat unhealthy pos because pussy just tastes like salty water ideally

And why not just use fingers? Don't try to tell me the tongue is more dexterous. Seems more like a fetish.

That could be it, frankly. Guess there's only one way to find out.
Which I never will, and that's why i'm here.

What's really beta is worrying whether women will lose respect for you if you do this or that.

No, I usually just do it naturally and if a girl is have sex with me I'm going to fuck the shit out of them choking etc. So it doesnt really matter
This

Not if shes a virgin. Im not stucking my tongue where other guys have blown their loads

Attached: 1457260977872.png (900x643, 965K)

If you're worried about what she thinks of you for doing that then you're a fucking beta bitch

You throw her on the bed you shove your tongue in that fucking cunt and you don't give a fuck what she thinks, you want to eat her out so you fucking do it

OP you are already a beta

girls go crazy when you eat em out, especially if you're good at it
and its incredibly easy to be good at it, literally just stimulate the clit

If a girl truly thinks that then I hope she tells me so I can shitcan her out of my life ASAP

lol this is shit all the "alpha" blogshitter/youtubers made up because they've never had sex.

Attached: 1518564235871.jpg (225x225, 9K)

i dont care if its beta. I love the smell of pussy. gives me instant erections.