Were the tranny raids the last few years a false flag attack to get us to hate trannies?

Were the tranny raids the last few years a false flag attack to get us to hate trannies?

Attached: 1558092254106.jpg (1024x898, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwZFURZaIWY&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No it's the other way around idiot. Tranny hate stuff was false flag by trannies. They want to gain sympathy.

Im trans myself and jesus christ this anime shit makes me cringe

Go dilate your stink hole faggot.

Stop trying to be relatable. No one cares

degrade me more please x

can I have your discord mylady?

The tranny raids were so unbearably annoying that it worked well to get me to hate them anyway.

why do you want it friendo

That would have been preaching to the choir in any case
Should have beeen killed off before, should still be killed off now.

I'm starting to suspect that people who claim to be a tranny on Jow Forums are men with a fetish for larping as degradee women

Attached: hmm.jpg (247x204, 8K)

why do you guys hate other people so god damn much

Well im an actual tranny, im on hormones and everything

I'm starting to suspect that everyone on r9k is a fucking shithead with a fetish for pretending they're better than everyone.

because you are so majestic and beautiful.. i would like to knoe you better

If I hate other people I won't have to spend as much time on hating myself user

Attached: exupurosion.gif (540x304, 113K)

It was a CIA psyop to turn us all gay or at least fuck with our minds so we'd turn our attention away from things.

Why spend time here then? Why are you not with the other legbutts on Jow Forums? Your devilish mindtricks won't work on me troon

Attached: Conspiracy.jpg (802x1000, 111K)

All trannies are men with fetish.

Because of their fucking raids. These faggots shit this place up more than any other group. They're the new bronies.

I like it here, especially when I feel lonely.

Attached: dream.png (736x952, 463K)

There's a board for you people.

yeesh man, wtf happened to this board....

Attached: tf.png (849x720, 363K)

You're more cringeworthy than any "anime shit" you horrible abomination. Hang yourself.

Trannies that are traps are cool, trannies that are hons aren't. Plus the trannies that are traps don't make it known they are traps or trannies, they just want to be seen as girls. It's the hons that chimp out.

Hons seethe at the word trap, triggers them because they'll never be labeled as one and will forever be a hon. Not all trannies are traps and not all traps are trannies.

Most of those "trannies" that raided were larping weebs who erp'd and even then they were mostly hons.

Jow Forumstards are just jealous no one gives them (you)s

Traps spam their dickbutt pics on Jow Forums all day long and are the most obnoxious entitled posters ever. Definitely not cool.

>Were the tranny raids the last few years a false flag attack to get us to hate trannies?
Well, that worked for me!
I hate trannies as much as roastie. Almost even more.

Those are just crossdressing larping fags, learn the difference.

no tranny is a trap. you could call a cardboard with a stick a trap but is it really a trap when only literally retards fall for it? everyone knows these are men. irl everyone call them she/her. even i am nice enough to pretend. if someone honestly believe he passes, he must be extremly retarded.

The ones that pass, pass for a reason retard. I'm not saying all of them pass extremely well, of course with some you'd be able to tell something is off but for the most part as long as they are convincing that's enough. It's pretty telling when these individuals put more effort into being feminine than most modern women who are a meme.

There's women would look like men, hyper feminine men can pass as women especially if they've been taking hormones for an extended period of time. It's not that much of a stretch user.

do they pass without beeing dolled up?

some do, most women need makeup to look halfway decent anyway.

a 10/10 passable trap would only be a like a 6/10 at most if we were to include them in a ranking of female attractiveness or whatever.

I'm not saying the high tier traps are as hot as attractive women but some can look better than most average and sub-average women. That is the decent looking traps however those are few and far between and most are hons.

this should be fixed in the catalog

Attached: Capture.png (763x242, 68K)

I simply can't comprehend the based and redpilled nature of this.

No one cares enough about you to do that. Go back to tumblr

this, this,, and FUCKING THIS. Fuck "fembots", fuck trannies, fuck normalniggers x

This. All of those are attention whores, and by even responding you give them what they want. Stop responding, they'll leave.

the only thing i think when i see pics like OPs is that all of these >She >Her faggots would immediately jump on the trans-train as soon as the tech to make them 100% passable becomes commercial.

you fucks are so sad its unreal

No, i will never fuck a man. You are delusional and coping.

Why did you use a drawing for that? Real images of trannies work way better.

oh fug, forgot to attach this

Attached: sketch-1558127103572.png (1232x1080, 1.29M)

lmao, is that what you got from what i wrote?

Get over here virgin, im gonna beat you

Extremely few pass. The ones who can take a picture where they look like women usually don't pass in real life.

Why is sayori there?

>most women need makeup to look halfway decent anyway.
This truism is retarded and you should be ashamed for being such a brainlet. Very many women look like ugly women if they don't have makeup or other things to make them look better.
Trannies don't look like ugly women under the wrong circumstances, they look like men.

They have their own faggot board and discord the can just fuck off i will report every tranny thread

youtube.com/watch?v=uwZFURZaIWY&t=1s

Yes.
Trannies have always been here.
You fucking idiots are gaming right into the Jews plans to destroy you all.
Trannies are just a pawn to used to dismantle you by triggering you into hate speech bs so they can black list you and destroy your freedom of speech in an effort to deplatform you.

You idiots walked right into the castle Roodpart

I'm bi and i start to hate trans people more and more thanks to these threads
they are so delusional and obsessed with their sexuality to the point of continuously mutilating nad scarring their body
girls are cute and boys can be cute, but trans people are absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1553579954830.jpg (1366x1525, 393K)

It's certainly succeeded. I fell for the trans acceptance meme but now I know to not trust them for a second

this
half of them are abused by family or stuck in a shitty situation and they like it they don't want help

Fuck trannies. If the mentally ill want help, this is not the place to seek it

I know they get off on razor fantasies and shit but the 40% implies how over emotional and vulnerable they are

Is that Dee Snyder?

Attached: dee.jpg (355x500, 55K)

FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES FUCK TRANNIES

stop telling me to fuck trannies, I'm not a fag like you