How's your tinder coming fellow robots?

How's your tinder coming fellow robots?

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-132323_Tinder_1.png (1080x1550, 890K)

I'm somewhat good looking and I got 100 matches after a couple days and a bunch of them messaged me first but I never responded to any of them and uninstalled Tinder

If they message me first and I don't respond their Tinder elo score gets lowered. ROASTIES BTFO

Not good bros. How is it so easy for women to get their pick of men? I own a car, own an apartment, in the middle of a big city, great career, good hygiene, fit, but these women can't be damned to give me the time of day. I know damn well I'm ugly but I try my best despite that. I'm giving 5/10 old jobless females on this damn app my time but they just ghost me afterwards anyways. I've uninstalled this shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-185443_Tantan.jpg (1009x818, 301K)

> I own a car, own an apartment, in the middle of a big city, great career, good hygiene, fit

maybe you should stop thinking people on a hookup app will give a shit about anything other than looks; alternatively, you can stop larping on r9k

HOLY SHIT, EXTREMELY FUCKING BASED

Keep using your good looks to fight the good fight user.

how do people like this even exist wtf

Very attractive males.
How sad eh!

>cheering for chad

kill yourself cuck

Bad
>match with girl
>send message
>no response
I started talking to a girl from a different wesbite, she said she would want to hangout, and then whenever I asked she was either busy or the time was no good. Eventually just said we'll hang out another time then, got a smiley face in return, and moved on

>accidentally super like
when will they add a fucking confirmation or make it harder to do this bullshit now I have to delete my account again

I'm and I'm a KHV though

whereabouts does this chad live?

I once tried a penpal website, because I imagined that would necessitate a real conversation rather than the shallowness that hook-up apps provide.

Well, things were going pretty well and the girls I've talked to were kind and talkative and generally nice people and I was also having a good time. Then I think they needed a picture as profile for verification purposes so I put one up, not even a bad one like it was in a sporting event, and guess what? One girl I was talking to straight up deleted her profile, and the others ghosted me.

This is why I stick to nice anonymous boards like this where I can't be judged based on my ugliness.

Cheering for someone with Chad looks who uses it merely to BTFO roasties, it's the ultimate act of heroism.

what's your strategy anons? swipe selectively or just swipe on everyone?

It's not. Grindr is going ok though I guess.

Is grindr ONLY for gays?

Swipe on everyone that doesn't have professional looking photos. Also dont swipe on girls that look like they have alot of money

I mean. Unless you don't consider fucking a tranny gay. Good luck finding a cute passing one though because they are rare as fuck.

>Won $10 Google Play card last month
>used it on tinder plus
>switch to places like Thailand and the Philippines
>literally every other swipe was a match, with some really cute women
>all without using boost

>back to regular swiping in my shit American city
>maybe match with 1 out of 20 swipes, almost certainly with the least desirable of the 20

SEA is easy mode

Fucking awful

Got 1 match and it ended up being either a camgirl or bloke

Attached: agy9mwkagtw21.jpg (1080x2220, 128K)

Doing God's work brother. Keep it up keep it up.

Fake as shit lol

Does google still have that reward program thing where it gives you like 50 cents in google play credit for doing surveys and shit

Its not fucking fair. I wish I could afford a vacation to asia. Wouldn't even need to visit thailand and pay for whores, just find whores on tinder and fuck them for the cost of my hotel room

Don't know. Didn't get my gift card from Google.

Robots use Grindr OP your on the wrong board

>be 38 year old virgin
>try Tinder for the first time
>get matched with a bunch of teenage girls
>they tell me they like older men and are looking for a "daddy"
I don't know how to feel.

Attached: 1442173107628.png (350x541, 235K)

Not a single match. I am too ugly for Tinder (and Bumble, and OKCupid, and any other dating app i have tried)

Are they above the age of consent? If so go for it.

By daddy they mean sugar daddy, not some sexual fetish daddy. Since older guys usually have more money and better careers than guys their age,
read: You spend lots of money on gifts and dates for them, they sometimes have sex you.

Yeah, once my parents kick the bucket, I'm probably moving to SEA.

It felt so good matching with a ton of Thai, Viet and Filpa women. Hell I still have 25+ unseen matches because I didn't swipe enough before my months sub ended. Definite life fuel.

But for now, back to the American bitches, where if you're not Prince Charming, you don't deserve anything.

AFAIK your profile has a scored called ELO, which is thought to be based on factors like how many likes/dislikes you get, and it goes down if you don't answer messages. You get paired up with girls with a similar ELO score, thought to be more likely to be "in your league". And, if you mass swipe-right, your ELO goes down drastically and your profile will be pretty much invisible. You will still be there, but your profile won't be shown to girls so you'll get no more matches.
Think about it, this app needs women for it to work. How to make them happy? Make sure the men who swipe right on the girls actually like them and not simply hit like on everyone, and make sure they will reply to them. If they dont behave as expected, silently remove them from the system so they give up and leave.
Also, pretty sure you need to be relatively active in the app (open it often, text, give and receive some likes...)

Conclusion? Be aware of what kind of girls are your "public" (and what you like), and try to aim at those. Based on the feedback they give you (message responsiveness, willingness to meet and add you outside of the app, etc) you can start being more aware.

Also, right after receiving a like, the girl who liked you will be mostly on top of your deck. Try to find her and at least talk a bit.

We need a future of based robots with Asian wives.

Nah legit, Bumble.

Kat Johnson I think the name was, SC was katjohnsonx iirc

This girl hit me up with a pretty disarming opening line so my immediate thought was that she was a bot or something else. Immediately regretted it.

I recently added her on the Snapchat. Should I try and hit her back up again? It's been a month or two.

Attached: EAE0F92A-3BED-43A5-941F-E73FB143C43B.jpg (1242x1142, 390K)

Fuck bumble its such garbage
>tinder/pof/okc literally anything
>if a guy messages with hey or whats up, it is an immediate unmatch and thrown into the trash
>bumble
>all girls message with 'hey :)' and you are expected to carry the conversation like on all the other apps/sites
There needs to be a minimum character limit to send a first message

>Fuck bumble its such garbage
Ye but my pics aren't good enough for Tinder yet>There needs to be a minimum character limit to send a first message
then people like me defo wouldn't even get a first message

I don't have anything interesting to say or have money for dates. Why should I hurt my self confidence and make myself more depressed for no reason?

funny image user

Not so good im afraid ori

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-235342.jpg (1080x1920, 282K)

do europoors even have our great american tv shows for children

Yea every show on Disney channel got a dub though. It was terrible. Every time they would make a language joke/pun, it would make absolutely no sense in my language. Always made me cringe hard.