Implying he wasnt right about everything

>implying he wasnt right about everything

Attached: A12CF066-19DC-4C63-A97F-4C7213622B92.jpg (640x453, 208K)

I wish I was smart enough to get accepted to Harvard for a maths degree at age 16.

Ted was smarter than most if not all of the dumb normgroid masses and we should listen to him

Did he even lay out a plan as to how he was going to "fix" society?

Why was his response to live in a small cabin in the woods? Isn't loneliness worse?

There is something about Ted, he and his views are always on my mind

It would have to be done voluntarily and he accepted that was never going to happen. His manifesto is just a message

There is no fix desu, and deep down he knew that. It was all just one big fuck you from him

Why was his response to live in a small cabin in the woods? Isn't loneliness worse?

he would have been just as lonely if not more so surrounded by people.

i want to be like him! (i'm 20)

Maybe he just could take it anymore and wanted to be alone. Only he knows

>(i'm 20)

oh it shows honey, it shows

Why? At some point you have to accept you can't control everyone and he doesn't have to share his political views constantly. Varg Vikernes seems happier than him, there's no reason you have to go apeshit insane.

You guys need to read his second book which he wrote in jail

Tl;Dr we can't win in this generation, just get ready for the collapse and then try not to make the same mistakes (i.e. burn all PC's and books)

probably the most important philosopher of our times

everyone else is a quack or a limp wristed faggot

>burn all the books so that we don't repeat our mistakes
I bet this makes sense in your head.

>>burn all the books so that we don't repeat our mistakes
>I bet this makes sense in your head.
Kys

All useful knowledge for a correct human life, in harmony with nature, can be transmitted orally.

Books bring forth technology

do you find it at all ironic that you're recommending people read a book that explains the necessity of burning that book?

If you don't want the future gens to make the same mistakes you have to keep PCs and books. As a reminder to not make the same mistakes again.

That's because it's right.
It's been years and I've never encountered a single valid argument against his points.
Everywhere you look you can see it in action. People come up with some form of technology to solve a problem, this create another problem, bigger, that people try to solve with yet another technology, which creates an even bigger problem.
Just take advantage of the system any way you can. Live in the dirties, most wasteful way you can, that's how you get ahead of everyone else.

He is right but still a criminal

he just stole evrrything from ellul