Women keep using me as an emotional sponge MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

Women keep using me as an emotional sponge MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

Attached: 1557908671331.jpg (637x921, 56K)

MAKE THEM FUCKING SEE

SEE WHAT DUMBASS

- Is she there for you if you need her?
- Do you want her only as a friend?

If you answered 'No' to any of the above questions, ignore her. Apply to every girl.

stop being such a spongebob

I mean, apply to every girl who uses you as an emotional tampon.

Yes and No
Trips of truth

Hahahaha what the fuck is the friendzone nigga hahaha nigga just don't talk to these girls nigga haha like just tell them to shut up

You have two ways to make it stop:
1) Fuck one of them
2) Tell them no, you're not going to be there purely as a shoulder to cry on because it's dragging you down and you have your own shit to deal with

It kinda work both ways though
I just dont know where this relationship is going

Trips of truth have spoken.
If you want her as more than a friend but she uses you as an emotional tampon, chances are she sees you as a friend and not a viable partner. A relationship of any kind is an agreement. I doubt you are fine with it if you want her to be more than a friend, so imho it's better that you distance yourself.
But Im a random user on a Nepalese cavepainting imageboard, you should know better about the situation than any of us.

Trips again
I mean she is there for me too and we go out sometimes
I just dont know if she feels the same way

Attached: 1557911809036.jpg (337x372, 17K)

Very funny mannerheim

No better way to find out than to ask.

>women talk to him
Get out, Chad

Just stop making yourself seem available
Obviously she can see that you're the type to simply agree with her moping(most women just want you to validate their feelings) instead of just telling her how to fix her problems

She's akward and im akward
We hold hands and walk through abandoned buildings
What does it mean

>implying you have zero control over this
stop letting it happen you fucking bitch ass faggot

THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN

my comment is original, satan!

been listening to audiobook of "No More Mr. Nice Guy" which is precisely about these issues. good luck to you, brother

Somehow i think things are gonna work out for me

What does it mean? Only one way to find out, be more direct. Could be that she's shy and expects you to make the first step, or maybe she isn't really interested. Find out as soon as possible or its really gonna bother you.
How to be more direct? I believe that if it's meant to work out with her, you'll naturally find a way. You are already holding hands sometimes, that's good. Observe her and her body language when you talk. Escalate somehow - verbally, physically. Try to talk intimately and hold her hand, give her tickles, maybe try to kiss her if it feels right and see how she responds. The best way in your situation, only you can know.
We won't be there to lead you through every single decision you take with her, you need to learn this by yourself.

Basically, find out as soon as possible if she feels the same way to avoid worrying over it anymore.
Good luck, user!

how do you get a female friend? how do you say the right words to make people feel better?
>tfw 28 and never had a close female friend

You make it stop you weak faggot. Nobody will respect you until you do retard

another "nice guy" who thinks women are obligated to have sex with him just because he listens to their problems

its good that people like you will never have kids

Don't know, but relationships of any kind are a non-written agreement between the parts. An exchange of goods. As cold as it sounds, that's how it actually works.
Seems like that girl was lacking emotional support and someone to listen to her, and OP gives it to her. OP is probably lacking love, validation and sex, and he's into her so he desires it with her.
She's not obligated to do anything, but understand OP's frustration.

Such relationship would work if OP had all those needs covered and just wanted a friendship or more support back, but apparently that's not the case... So there comes frustration and pain.

So, OP, find out where you stand and then decide if you want to keep her or it's better to distance yourself. The fact that you opened this thread resembles frustration.

>understand OP's frustration
if he is frustrated because no girl wants his little peepee he's a fucking incel

thought this board was only for khv
or is it Jow Forums