Is it true that most femcels were bullied by other girls?

Is it true that most femcels were bullied by other girls?

Attached: bully.webm (1000x1000, 1.19M)

I got bullied by a fat chick and by a lesbian, but mostly it was by boys.

all I have seen are girls bullying other girls desu

theres no such thing as a femcel OP

Can I, a robot, bully a fembot like this?

This. Actually most other girls were kind to me in school but it was kinda patronizing because it felt like charity when they talked to me lol. Was always the boys and one pretty butch lesbian was realltly bad in HS.
I think maybe pretty girls bully other pretty girls. There was no reason for them to be mean to me since I wasn't a threat.

Attached: 1556507016050.jpg (500x666, 63K)

no
they will use the rape card

I was bullied by a boy and it was living hell

i was only bullied by boys, girls were always nice to me.

What did boys do to bully you? Physical or verbal?what's the worst thing they ever did?

Women bullying other women is one of the hottest thing in this world.
As long as it's not that pathetic passive-aggressive bullying, that is.

Girls only bully pretty or slutty girls desu cuz if 1 girl is a slut you now have to either also be a slut to compete or u can try to take her down a few levels by shitting on her. No reason for a girl to bully a loser girl

There was this one boy who just tried to do whatever he could to make me feel miserable. Nothing physical.
One day in class he was ranting about how I didn't belong in the group, in front of the whole class, while the teacher was gone for a few minutes. He also kept referring to me as "fucking user", but he never even looked at me in the eye. I've always been very non-confrontational so I just sat there doing nothing

I hate people like that. It seems like they cant stand being comfortable with themselves so they try to take it out on others.

I think he just really hated me because of my personality, and the fact that I did nothing about it made him dislike me even more desu.

>one pretty butch lesbian
Pretty as in attractive or as in very?

>move my backpack across the floor
>ask me for paper then they would crumble it up after I gave it to them
>steal my really nice pens and pencils
the worst was when they would get behind me in the lunch line or in class if there was no assigned seating and make fun of me amongst themselves but loud enough for me to hear

That kid is a faggot. If I was bullying you I would be very physical. And I wouldnt look away from your beautiful bleeding face for a second.

Idk about that. Normal people don't go around making fun of you for being passive/lame/boring, etc.

I think he hated you cause he thought you were comfortable being a loner. That guy was probably insecure about some aspect

He probably bullied her because she was a helpless little cutie loser.

My oneitis used to tell me how girls in her classroom used to spread fake rumors about her so every chad there stopped trying to get her on dates

this. he was only trying to fit in the bunch of people who hate her in his own pussy introverted way

I remember a single boy bullied me and everything he said to me felt like it was specifically tailored to attack my insecurities. Whenever I felt like I was gonna tear up he would put scratch under my chin and do that anime thing were the girl puts both her hands on either side of her face while calling me adorable

>femcels
Most girls were bullied by other girls but thanks for giving me a new word to filter op

>Normal people don't go around making fun of you for being passive/lame/boring, etc.

Some do. That's just the extent normies will go to demonize you if they don't find nothing really bad to shit you on

There was a blogger by the name Message to Millennials who talked about this.

Her words were that Sigma females (labeled with "IN-" on the MBTI scale) will have at least one time in their life when it happens. Usually by a Stacy, who doesn't like the fact that the person in question doesn't fit societal norms.

I'm going to guess that the boy was harassing them as both a symbol of dominance and to elevate his status among his degenerate peers.

Well yeah I admit he was probably insecure in some way. But
as far as I know he was the only person who disliked me or showed any negative feelings toward me desu. Others usually seemed uncomfortable when he did it, but he was the popular guy so they didn't do anything about it.

I'm a guy, but I had a similar colleague like that in high school. I don't think it's an insecurity, but a strong urge to find someone as a metaphorical punching bag.

Everyone else is off-put by it because they have empathy, but are too scared to challenge the pseudo-Alpha (mostly because they worry about being alienated as a result).

>a strong urge to find someone as a metaphorical punching bag.
You worded it perfectly, user; very much what I felt as well. And thanks for the insight.

I was bullied by everyone. Even the other so-called "quiet kids", I was bullied by Stacies and Chads as well.

SHES FAST
OREEEEEGAGERGE

Attached: ha-hayai.jpg (1000x1000, 168K)

Come to Odessa Texas and be my bullying victim GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on revenge against them.

Come to Odessa Texas and be my nonconfrontational victim GF. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on self esteem building.

No worries. Anything to help a teammate out.

I was regularly bullied by the popular girls, but it wasn't anything overt. It was subtle things, I guess so the school wouldn't act on it?