Post your doomermobile

post your doomermobile

Attached: 1414124124124.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

okinawayardsales.com/cars-and-trucks
okinawa.bookoo.com/cars
youtube.com/watch?v=z2030Tnp6Zc
youtu.be/o4I_lMI-48Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2000 VX Holden Commodore, this is the only photo I have of it.

Attached: IMG_20190416_114635.jpg (1372x1029, 346K)

The whole car looks like this.

Attached: o1.jpg (1024x683, 133K)

idk if you can call it a doomermobile

Attached: gamos.jpg (1308x1079, 1.16M)

Not a doomermobile but posting anyway
I'm a bloomer.

I have total respect for doomermobiles though, do your thing.

Attached: saab.png (406x282, 291K)

How do you people manage to live in a first world country and still drive those shit cars?

based fellow miat owner

Attached: Capture1.png (1093x404, 858K)

>everybody in a first world country is rich

why should I go full npc mode, buy a $16k car and be in debt for years? makes literally no sense

>$16k
>be in debt
lol

sorry schlomo I wont buy something I dont have the money for

It was my dads car and he gave it to me, I don't give a shit about what vehicle I have.

Attached: 1553059463601.jpg (658x501, 258K)

post it user
promise i wont laugh

ive been working like 4 months and i have that

gtfo carfags /o/

still not buying a new overpriced piece of shit thats imossible to fix Dr. Shekelberg but nice try
also very few people in first world countries have a spare $16k lying around after 4 months

Ausfag bogan here

Attached: 99pyU5Ga1kwqSXWA2evTexn6YzPHotJF8R85JZsErvtTWYDR6kEeXSTB87KhBkzzC7SaZ8ujgBWK7pLSr15vdhYobBwyYPMepzL8 (414x508, 28K)

Perfect doomermobile

Attached: citroen_c5_mk1_ser1_02.jpg (670x482, 39K)

these citroens are objectively the ugliest cars
easily doomer material

i myself am a mk1 twingo fanatic, it's such a happy car. What a shame it would be, then, if a manically depressed doomer rode in one.
I also like miatas but I'm too broke to even dream about the used ones.

Two seats is all you need, one for you and one for your McChicken.

Attached: 1545228813278.jpg (1600x900, 372K)

triple 6 5 spd 4 cyl ranger swap $100 thrift top

Attached: red.jpg (704x396, 143K)

>starting price: 4500 eur
>condition: rusted through, torn soft top
>insurance and taxes: 600 eur/year
>70 eur gas tank that only takes you 600km if you drive like a bitch
I love the miata and what it stands for, but in Europe it's no way you can sustain this, not if you're a robot. And you'll get your roof sliced if you park on the street, which I have to do because I don't have 20.000eur for a garage.

well then get the euro version. fuck miatas

Attached: cabby.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

a cabrio mk3? an interesting choice. I'd rather get a twingo or a mk5 civic or a mk6 civic hatch. Or a golf 2. they're much cheaper, since the convertible golfs are a rare sight.
i've also considered a Yugo because that's gotta be the most obnoxious thing on the road

That thrift top really rustles my jimmies. Get something that matches or just put a black truck bed cap on the top.

>manlet
>dicklet
>chinlet
>wristlet
>brainlet

And I drive a fucking Toyota StarLET.

Attached: Starlet.png (960x686, 1.16M)

>4 seats
>no friends
>no gfs

At least I can nap in the back

Attached: 20190505_143620.jpg (2496x1872, 1.28M)

Is this doomer enough?

Attached: 1999-volvo-s70-frontside_vos70sed993.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Weighs less than 2000lbs
320k+ miles
Four speed Manual
$250

Attached: initial_slow.jpg (988x555, 637K)

>no rust
>softop basically new because it was replaced and then sat under a hardtop for a year
>4k
Im pretty happy with mine, though i dont understand where you got the 70euro gas tank
It costs me 50ish to fill it up, have to fill it twice a month because i daily it

Tercels are cute

Attached: 1552356098772.jpg (848x941, 70K)

i looked at the cheapest model (NB)'s gas tank size (50L) and the cost of fuel where I live (1.355eur/L).

Fellow janez?

So you're a carlet aswell. You're fucked bro, just give up

Same as me, I have a fucking hoon car and no one to hoon with :(

we are all lonely drivers here

Attached: tnjd4o9sevfy.jpg (400x300, 12K)

Dont worry
Extra people are just added weight

Every time I see a thread like this I want to post my car but I'm afraid some user will recognize it from the last thread.
>inb4 why is this a bad thing?
I don't know. It gives me an anxiety attack. If I didn't have weird problems like that, I wouldn't be browsing this board, now woud i?

Anyone else go for long country night drives?

I drive around through the aussie bush for hours not knowing where I'm going sometimes. It is quite comfy but also quite creepy, the sort of environment where you expect some archaic cryptid to pop out in the middle of the road.

Attached: big_1551368389_image.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

it matches the interior, whatare you talking about son

At least you're from Gdansk, not some shitty polluted Romanian backwater.

>golf 2.
for sure, i've seen 1 in my lifetime. they stickerbombed the fuck out of it. seen maybe 6 mk3 cabrios... all good condition. my brother has a 99 ek hatch! interior delete. he's putting a GSR in there next year before he finally sells it. definitely good whips, i love the fuck out of cabrios and hatches.

>seen maybe 6 mk3 cabrios... all good condition
i should add, there's no recalls on these things and they're all what, 95-99? get a 5 speed and youre set from your 20s to mid-30s. bitches love them

I own a beat up 99 jeep cherokee 4.0L. It's hasn't been lifted or anything, and is stock as heck, except that I put some bigger tires on it. Really my first car, but I drove my Dad's 86 Volvo 240 quite a bit too. Both are great vehicles. I've driven the jeep for 15 years now.

I can barely drive a stickshift, but mostly because I've spent very little time driving stick shift vehicles. Really would have like to have bought my grandpa's old 2nd generation Volkswagon Scirroco (it was that 80s light blue metallic color and had louvers), but he ended up selling it to the daughter of a family friend right after I got my license. That would've been a fun car to drive, but I probably would have totaled it or something as a new driver.

On second thought, I guess it is ok. It sort of matches the trim. Whatever. Still looks worse than a matching.

I'm not a doomer, I'm a vroomer.

Attached: Capture.png (1045x604, 1.07M)

>n/a supra

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Himouto! Umaru-chan R - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.55_[2017.10.22_12.59.47].jpg (1280x720, 162K)

kino af
should get a different paint job tho

Attached: 20180315_142118.jpg (2016x980, 589K)

hnnngg I always wanted one but fast and furious ruined their prices forever

blessed miata lads

Attached: file.png (766x437, 439K)

Fucking kino mate. I love tercels. Bitch to work on if you have gorilla hands like I do though.

Whole lotta sports/sporty cars in this thread. Aren't we more like the Wanderers from the Shutokou Battle games in that respect?

Anyone got any impromptu highway or back road race stories they want to share?

Attached: Reiko&Ryoko (10).jpg (2592x1944, 1.67M)

Rice rice baby

It's probably cheaper to import under the 25 year rule now. A80 Supra (naturally aspirated, not sure about turbo prices) was routinely a $1500-$2000 car when I was stationed in Okinawa.

>Whole lotta sports/sporty cars in this thread.
I think that's because the anons who aren't at least somewhat into cars often don't bother with threads about cars

Sorry guys.
But if you have a fun looking coup, or sporty car, you are nit a doomer. Plz make you own thread.
Doomers should have mom sedans and crusty minivans.

This makes me sick, like 12-20k in the states for this fat shitbox. That's na no less.

>jeep cherokee

Fucking love those things, drove one for years. You didn'y miss out on the scirroco, the cost of snowflake spare parts would have murdered you.

I live in germany and even if I would import it from japan I would get fucked by the TUV

...and why is that?

Please to explain.

Attached: cherry20w1_misaki.jpg (436x296, 51K)

>Plz make you own thread
we did, you're posting in it right now

also the doomer car is an 86

Keep you eyes open and find a private importer.
okinawayardsales.com/cars-and-trucks
okinawa.bookoo.com/cars

No its not, thats a weeb boomer car. Do you faggot zoomers even know the damn difference between the memes now or is it all the same shit to you?

Elliot Rodgers-tier

driving around in circles is not a lifestyle user

why is everybody dirivng the same type of jap cars, samefag?

Bud, I was born in 1985, I dunno what the fuck you're talking about.

Cuz this place is full of weebs user... its Jow Forums after all.
Japanese things are superior in every way shape and form.

>driving around in circles is not a lifestyle user

Depends...there are many different types of circles, not all are created equal.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2030Tnp6Zc

Attached: Wan_Chai.jpg (1920x1200, 945K)

doomers drive cars that represent a lifestyle or a bygone era they wish they could have lived. they hold on to machines that are products built by peoples who held ideals that kept the world operating and together. Now everything has fallen apart- the same for our decaying vehicles.

the amount of bullshit you talk is insane

You are just making shit up now.
It was just a depressed wojak meme representing people living in a depressed state feeling like nothing really matters now and feeling "doomed".
You cant be a doomer and also buying cool fun 90s and 80s cars. You are just a normie boomer or zoomer w/e the fuck meme u wanna use.

Well that was for you i guess.

>y-you are m-making stuff u-up
>stoopid zoomer lol

you're the one who sounds like a normalfag
your point of view is superficial and one dimensional

Honestly these nice cars are not what I consider doomer, my 2 door civic is what makes me think doomer, not that I'm attached to the title.

well I mean a doomer definitely would drive an 80s or 90s car. not because it was sporty or fun to drive though, but because it was the cheapest thing on the lot that would start.

>You will never chase Lazy Boy's S2000 on the streets on Hong Kong.

Attached: Wojak_Double face palm.jpg (645x782, 83K)

All im saying is, nice cool cars are not doomer cars bruh. No need to get so defensive.
Doomer is more like

80s cars are cheap.
80s japanese sport cars no.

this litreal piece of shit

Attached: Opel-Kadett-C-Juliste-Mainos.jpg (800x563, 119K)

I drive one of these except the interior is red too
>normies unironically drive cars with rounded edges

Attached: '85-'86_Chrysler_LeBaron_Convertible (1).jpg (2019x1210, 280K)

kekusi toppetari

Attached: picture01.png (525x478, 221K)

Are you black.
Its always a black guy.

No but black people (and boomers) always complement my car
I do listen to a lot of 90s rap music in there with the top down and the volume at maximum. It pisses off richfags, and theres nothing better than seeing rich cunts get upset

basically this one, but more dented and rusted
lt of shit doesn't work, but it keeps starting and going forever
it's my mad max car

Attached: L1010596.jpg (500x334, 91K)

Ohh man.
i always cringe when i see a non black person blasting rap music.
You feel cool now cuz you are young and oblivious but as you get older you will realize you are only emberassing yourself.

There is nothing mad max about a luxury coupe user. No matter how dented and rusty.

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo

for me it's the 1999 Honda Civic black edition

Attached: 1555327273258.jpg (1999x1309, 191K)

>Miata
I always heard that's a car for gays. I still really want it but thats kinda discouraging.
Anyway I own this 2007 Rip Curl edition CLio. Its a shitty car but I like the turbo and how fucking smug it looks

Attached: clio.png (1025x633, 1012K)

Congratulations on being the only one here that's not a car driving faggot, Satan tag.

mine is silver and has four doors. its the very opposite of exciting but it gets 40mpg and never breaks down.

why do car lots never have any cool cars at all?

I do it because its ridiculous, i look like a caricature and it best of all it pisses off rich cunts, not because i like the music.
Its also fun to just act like a total wigger in that car even tho I'm not.

I love how this thing has the cheapest parts ever, entire front suspension for both sides costs less $100 (excluding shocks and springs).
shit gets 35mpg, fun to drive because it's so ridiculous and everyone sees it that way

was $10k too much for this?

Attached: 1451652628.png (582x353, 338K)

>gorilla hands
post pics

>At least I can nap in the back
manlet

Do corvetts count op kun?

Attached: 12816872 2003 corvette.jpg (1024x768, 235K)

>so depressed that I need a new name for being depressed
>so DOOOMED
>has a car

You people are part of the ruin of this website. Wojak is just wojak. Boomers are not generation Y either.

this
it's the new sadboi thing

youtu.be/o4I_lMI-48Q

Attached: DC44E6F3-8E27-4967-B1CC-672F08C42B09.jpg (300x235, 13K)

I've driven newer cars and disliked everything about them. The price, manual being a rarer option, all electronics since cruise control being mainly used to monopolize repairs and gather information from the driver rather than benefit you in any way. That and they look disgusting.

The only de facto good thing compared to older cars is crash safety. Everything else is 100% downhill.