Why don't females adopt the child away if they can't take care of it instead of fucking killing it and getting mad when...

Why don't females adopt the child away if they can't take care of it instead of fucking killing it and getting mad when ppl try to make it illegal to kill babies?

Attached: 6diuma3v1lw21.jpg (614x768, 141K)

>tfw you now realize all women are bloddthirsty monsters

because all that is very painful. if i could make laws, i would say "ok abortions are fine, but heres your aborted baby you must bury him/her" and they would recieve their ex fetus in a airtight ziplock bag.

>Why dont women just go through the struggle of labor just to give them up to strangers that could sell them as child slaves

Hmm...

Why ruin your figure and forgo drinking and drugs for 9 months?

these. but here *hands you your aborted baby in an airtight ziploc*
thank you come again

Bc it's still a huge disruption to their lives and careers and everyone they know will know they gave it up and judge them really harshly for it.
Actually I wonder how many women would just put babies up for adoption if everyone around them didn't think they were terrible people for it.

This American trash. Why don't you care about your own people or all civilians you kill?

Anyways. I am going to have kids and use them as my bloodbanks so I can gain immortality.

>Why ruin your figure and forgo drinking and drugs for 9 months?
So kill the baby to not have to lose weight and to be able to keep partying?

>Why don't you care about your own people or all civilians you kill?
I do. How is this even an argument user? Just because the gun death rate isn't 0 doesn't mean I can't care about innocent babies getting killed because it's convenient for the mother

Why do you sexless retards argue so fiercely against abortion when you'll never have kids?

>Why do you sexless retards argue so fiercely against abortion when you'll never have kids?
Because we're against killing babies user

Seems extremelly hypocritical considering we're on a board where people regularly wish death and harm upon strangers.

im not. here *hands you a ziploc with your aborted fetus*

Accept that your anti abortion views stem from you hating women and worshipping kikes like Shapiro and just get over it

heres your aborted baby, miss *hands you a ziploc*

That's just memes user. This is happening daily and no one is talking about it

If men got pregnant
>the average man would have 37 abortions and shove coat hangers up his ass each time just so he could keep fucking without a condom
>newborn babies would be thrown away on the streets, choked and beat to death
>bloody fetuses laying around in ditches like used condoms or trash

What's wrong with liking Ben Shapiro?

Maybe you should then do something about your messed up country.

this. absolutely this. men are pygs, and thats an affront to real pigs.
uh hes like 5'2? how can you take the political opinions of a childman seriously?

Most women get abortions with a heavy heart. Some feel haunted and ashamed all their lives. Men would do it like it's nothing.
>hey want to hang out? sure bro just getting an abortion i'll be there in an hour

this. men would get abortions like we masturbate multiple times a day.

Cope, murder is wrong user

>uh hes like 5'2? how can you take the political opinions of a childman seriously?
Yes, he's one of the smartest people in politics imo

>Adoption

There's already a huge surplus of kids nobody fucking wants. You would just be throwing more bodies on top of the pile and adding to future criminal/prisoner/homeless/suicide statistics.

Attached: forwardslash.jpg (171x166, 7K)

>parrots pol's talking points
>smartest man alive

anybody can do that

Saying "It's just a prank bro" doesn't cut it for me. It's understandable that robots are filled with rage and understandable that they lash out, but it's still ill intentioned and I see more evil "memes" here than actual appeal to morality. I don't want to speak for you as I speak of the general narrative, but women here are constantly berated, objectified, ridiculed, humiliated and criticized, so anti-abortionism cannot really bectaken seriously here. I feel like it has more to do with controlling women than saving babies.

That being said, I personally find it immoral to force a child into the world to be taken care of by uncaring parents. I have experienced the consequences of shit uncaring parenting in its full spectrum and I don't approve of forcing life into this world if it is unwanted.
But that becomes a different debate.Quite frankly I just felt like shitting on you guys and am not interested in debating this with you because neither of us are open to change their minds. You see it as torture, I see it as mercy. We cannit agree.

>No one is talking about it.
Nigga an entire STATE has passed a law agaibst it and it is one of the biggest conservative political speaking point.I think it is discussed plenty.

They don't want the child to be born because then they get attached and then they feel bad

She's cute. I'd let her kill my children, if you know what I mean.

ok but here *hands yew a ziploc bag of your aborted fetus*
thank yew

>life put on hold for 9 months
>no dating (who wants to date a pregnant person)
>might not be able to work
>ultrasounds, doctors appointments
>no drinking, no smoking, no drugs
>nausea, vomiting, bleeding and the 1000 other symptoms
>have to fucking give birth
>ruin your body, might rip your holes open

Tell me a man would go through all of that for pic related when it will be adopted away to someone else.

Attached: baby-phillip-01.jpg (338x225, 14K)

Because difference between saying it and doing it, fren.

Because it triggers roasties like you. The more painful I make women's lives the better. There needs to be a balance, you can't have everything handed to you on a plate.

Attached: 1519139283078.jpg (403x577, 62K)

Didn't realize the pic was called ''baby Phillip''. Fuck you Phillip. Disgusting little jello cunt

that brain tho. you just aborted the next Tesla

>It's better to not live than to live
user, do you have suicidal tendencies?

>don't reply, it's a rethorical question

That seems like something you should consider before you take a cum load. An abortion is not exactly pleasant either.

>implying most women know what cps is actually doing
Nope, women are irrational animalistic barbarians and like most animals would rather kill their own children than give them away.

This.

Adoption really needs to be opened up to corporate interests. Let a business adopt a kid purely to mold them into a perfect worker. That would deal with the adoption crisis, and women could also get paid for their unwanted children which would stop abortion. It would be a win-win for everyone.

You don't get to commit murder because it's convenient.

sorry bud, but only billionaires and gays are allowed to adopt.

>muh abortion
What's wrong with dead niggers?

>give birth to babby
>it gets adopted by animalistic barbarian male who fucks it in the ass daily

>Adoption really needs to be opened up to corporate interests.

Attached: le clapping cowboy.jpg (252x200, 8K)

>everyone on Jow Forums is the same person
U stupid whore

>advocates sending American boys to die for Israel in a conflict that doesn't affect Ameirca
>what's wrong with that ahah??

Kys kike puppet

Male logic. Who's gonna adopt these fucking babies? Will there be orphanages on every street corner? They will be just as damaged as other foster kids and become criminals, prostitutes, drug addicts. Are YOU going to adopt these kids???

That's hot

IStock li bf Ivey Getty xhj

Lots of people advocated that because we thought they had WMDs.

The retard OP acts like somebody would need these fucking goddamned kids if their mothers didn't plan nor wanted them. OP doesn't even understand what he means by "adopt away".
Orphans and orphanages are already a thing that doesn't need a boost. Retard also skipped his biology classes in school because he doesn't know the difference between a fetus and a baby.
But then agagin. Use the fucking condoms and/or birth control pills, they're much cheaper financially and emotionally than abortion.

This also means NO way out for men, they have to pay child support for the next 18 years. So many broke men can't afford it and will go to jail and have their lives ruined.

>tfw can't adopt a 10 year old qt and mold her into the perfect 14 year old wiafu

>become criminals prostitutes drugie ect
Kids of single mothers already do this at alarming rates though so nothing would really change.

You thought that because you're a retard

Attached: 1556818462153.png (1351x1080, 733K)

>Kids of single mothers already do this at alarming rates though so nothing would really change.

There would be 1000x as many of them.

Am I supposed to not believe the consensus among our intelligence agencies?

>fetuses aren't living things
>go through emotional turmoil killing them
What did you mean by this. I wish you'd at least be honest and just say you don't care about killing babies. I support abortion too but you aren't going to see me denying the reality that its killing

They already do though. If the child is given away the state pays for the children instead. It will still be men paying for it but also women

Show proof

Of vbnchn

>>parrots pol's talking points
Wut? Pol hates him and he doesn't share any opinion popular there

Yes, that's like believing a politician but even worse.

Murdering innocent babies is wrong okay user is it that hard to understand

>murdering nigger babies by the truck load is wrong
How about no

Muh men
Your a fucking joke you stupid roastie whore

OP, you don't get the big picture. Abortion is really about nig control. About 15 years after abortion became legal, crime rates plummeted. Turns out that most babies that are aborted are unwanted babies that were either raised by a single mother or a foster child (who are mostly nigs), and they grow up to be a piece of shit thug niggers. Abortions are actually good for society

Roasties_irl

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>all those younglings
>all those lightsabers
>every one of them is trained in basic telekinetics
>free minds, roiling with power, due to youth
That was a difficult battle.

Video game (film/book) characters are not living things too. They are not even material at all.
So why the fuck do people cry when they die?
People go through emotional turmoil for a lot of stupid things. Go to twitch to see people rage at pixels. Go to mcdonalds to see retards sperg out when they don't have their favourite sauce.

What if I tell you that sprem (white stuff that comes out of your pp) are babies too? You are a murderer for killing millions of babies with your own hand, so why you suddenly care about another dead baby?

That's where you're wrong. The kind of babies that are aborted would just harm everyone else if they were born.

How do true blue leftists feel about being in an unholy alliance with white supremacists who want to preserve the country's white majority?

It makes me so happy knowing you will die alone, pathetic incel losers like you should al kill yourselves, you're wasting precious oxygen.

Attached: rtt7bv8c02611.jpg (720x937, 76K)