Is my brother the NEET King?

>35
>see him with at least 12 girls per week (all 18-24)
>house paid by the government
>gets invited by his friends to travel to different countries without paying
>has 3 (known) kids that he doesn't have to take care of
>plays with his own band at local clubs and gets even more girls there
>people fucking love and know him everywhere he goes
>never worked a real job once in his life

He's living like those ironic pro-NEET videos on YouTube. I don't fucking get it. And here I am wageslaving at a dev job.

Attached: NEET king.png (409x480, 206K)

thats pretty dope. how did he get his house paid for by the government?

He literally just went there once, threatened them by saying he'll burn the place down if they won't organize something larger for him soon and then he got approved.

>house paid by the government
Where does he live?

Sweden.
I moved to Norway a while ago.

>>see him with at least 12 girls per week
please do the math for me, sven

When I was still in Sweden (about 2 months ago) I'd say him with random girls multiple times a week, but never seen any of them before unless he was in a relationship (which I don't think ever lasted longer than a few weeks). At some point you start counting. Don't know if he slept with all of them obviously. But I still wonder where he got them all from.

lol, he doesn't get his house paid for
just because he lives in a county-owned (kommunalbolig) pad doesn't mean he gets it for free
the only thing about state owned pads is that they have rent control. so you often get it cheaper than you would on market

I understand why you are a dev and had to run away to Norway: you are a near-retarded, socially autistic loser

saw* Jesus fuck

>Sweden
Knew it.

that's not a neet though

If i migrate into Sweden from Hungary (both EU members) can i recive neetbux there? How could i get it and leave the country do they have some really low bux which you can get without doing anything? Because i would go back with the money and enjoy myself with like 300-400euros

Attached: 1555967280440.png (600x579, 271K)

> 3 kids hes sired who he's not involved with
Let me tell you how I know your black.

He'd be a strong contender for NEET king, wish I could bring home bitches

is your brother black annon

If he isn't black its impressive that a white man pulled it off

no one wants you to come be a leech scum bag get a fucking skill Christ

Sweden is full of niggers and arabs as i said many of them on welfare they might be that stupid

>be OP
>tell story about my NEET king brother

>fail to mention later that he is black, making you also black
>NEET
>black
????

He's white. Not pale (like me), but white.

>when life is so sad you start to imagine a brother who succeeded at everything you didn't
This is next level shit right here.

>And here I am wageslaving at a dev job.

What does that have to do with anything?

I nkow he retarteed

Humble brag, must be his first job that pays more than min wage. That along with this fantasy of having a brother who bangs thousands of women a year and doesn't work, I conclude OP is a fag.

>That along with this fantasy of having a brother who bangs thousands of women a year and doesn't work, I conclude OP is a fag.
when you put it like that, I see it clearly
you psychologically undressed that dude on mongolian weaving forum

>ironic pro-NEET videos on YouTube.
quick rundown
been a neet for over 5 years and never heard of them