Attached: WaifuLove.png (698x628, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76HUtE0SjQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

o/
sup guys.

Attached: oGcsQ9h.png (500x280, 158K)

2nd for lewd Urabe

Attached: 1522562433865.png (600x645, 104K)

ah reeley luv dis nurd

Attached: bubblegum43.png (1131x1920, 819K)

Once I fell in love with Angela I knew I had found my other half. She makes me whole.

Attached: Angela296.png (255x255, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=76HUtE0SjQw

Attached: MeriCuteSmile.png (991x801, 987K)

Julie's smile gives me warmth and happiness!

Attached: Smile!.png (1065x1943, 428K)

She need to succ

Attached: FZbrBF7_d.jpg (551x998, 40K)

this but bonnie and not julie

I will always love you Alice.
You are so perfect to me. I want to spend my life with you. You are so beautiful.

Attached: Alice12.jpg (422x1023, 78K)

i love my wife rem and her frilly dress!

Attached: rmhswrk (28).jpg (453x600, 35K)

Running out the hospital, giving a worried waifu a big hug.

Attached: 1542900094370.png (637x910, 38K)

What the hell did you do you boody cyka?

Just dropping by to say how much I love Kotori Itsuka, the flame spirit and love of my life. I'm not even going to say whatever this time.
I'm getting closer to finishing the MTG card of Alice. After thinking I finally had an epiphany as to what her abilities could be. I hope you like what I end up with. Might be a few days before I go about posting it though. lots of tweaking to do
Is that really you? are you alright?

Attached: 1384765382375.jpg (412x398, 59K)

you didnt go through with it. what a shocker!!!

Please don't scare us like that again.

Attached: Angela61.jpg (865x924, 94K)

I suppose it was inevitable

Attached: 002.jpg (800x1032, 117K)

My oh my. A ghost is posting!

Attached: 1_2.png (495x525, 302K)

what is presently occurring my companion of african american decent

Anyone who actually thought he was going to go through with it must be really fucking stupid.

You take your waifu to the local kinoplex cinema, what do you see?

What is a lifelong project you and your waifu would work on together?

"My waifu always ________ to help me out!" Fill the blank.

You fucked up and your waifu is upset with you, what do you do to redeem yourself?

Do you and your waifu do drugs? Is it a habit?
Also
>
Working on the transcription user asked for

Attached: 1557657799466.jpg (1400x1000, 498K)

>Kinoplex Cinema
You dumb motherfucker.

user you gotta get some more Julie art for your research

I really do apologize for blatant attention-whoring. I wish I could delete that from history. I was in a terrible state of mind.

Yes. The knife ear lover is back.

>Trespass in old building
>About to kill self
>Start crying like a bitch
>Turn self into mental ward
>Get drugged up and let free after a couple of days

More pills for the crazy man. Other than that, life is normal. My workplace let me excuse my disappearance on note of a medical emergency.

Attached: 1541182228315.jpg (700x989, 508K)

It's a /tv/ meme faggot from like 5 years ago faggot joke is newfags pickup the word and abuse it

"research"? if you mean fap material I haven't felt like drawing recently. I did one (not all that good) drawing of her a little while ago, I did some lineart and sketches, and I'm in the middle of drawing a dragon. I just don't have any motivation at the moment.

Speaking of which. There's no secret as to why you're on r9k, user.

>Do you think your waifu could handle whatever the reasons/issues that brings you to this board? Or would you try to hide it from her? And why?

Attached: 1527337205508.jpg (1024x1024, 402K)

I know very well what kinoplex is.
Putting CINEMA next to it is redundant and stupid aside from ruining the fucking joke.

And what were you going to do?
Jump from the roof?
Next time jump into traffic or open your neck for good results.
I am not encouraging you to anhero i am just giving you life-ending advice.

I'm glad you're alright user. Never forget this world is still beautiful.

I literally planned to do a trickshot. Jump for the roof and unload a bullet into my skull.

She will find out on her own , eventually.
I will not say any further.

Sounds like a good plan.
Why the change of heart?

Attached: 1525656339140.png (438x558, 270K)

Inb4 Urabefag convinces him to kill himself again

Just fapped to my beautiful waifu after a long week of work and not fapping. This is the pinaccle of my life.

>Why the change of heart?
Cowardice in the heat of the moment. All thoughts of what could have been flooded into mind when I was throw myself away.

>You take your waifu to the local kinoplex cinema, what do you see?
Anything that seems interesting.
>What is a lifelong project you and your waifu would work on together?
Helping each other through whatever life throws at us.
>"My waifu always ________ to help me out!" Fill the blank.
Is there, says soothing things, hugs me, headpats me
>You fucked up and your waifu is upset with you, what do you do to redeem yourself?
That wouldn't happen, she would understand me.
>Do you and your waifu do drugs? Is it a habit?
No
>Do you think your waifu could handle whatever the reasons/issues that brings you to this board? Or would you try to hide it from her? And why?
Yes. In fact we actually do have similar issues. Besides my lack of motivation.

Yeah but I didn't expect most people here to get it

This thread is the only reason I'm on this board. Outside of the social anxiety, I'm far from the stereotypical "robot"

Based Urabefag. Always outdoing himself.

FUCKING /C/FAG NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD

What is it with monkeys and enjoying misfortune fates? Is it projecting? Do they hate themselves?

Attached: 3_2.png (850x1150, 1.14M)

In any case, knifeears. I'm glad you're alive. You will learn from this moment and become better for her, yes?

Attached: 6.jpg (850x680, 98K)

how is that stupid? how new are you? suicide on Jow Forums is nothing new

>/c/

Have literally never posted there.

>questions
fucking yikes

Of course.

And thanks, again, friends. After I left the ward, I re-read all your replies on a stable mind. I'm happy to refer to you as a second family. Just because I'm saying this though doesn't mean I'll abuse that and attention-whore again. Thank you, kind people. We will all make it. Alleyne would scold me for that.

>1
Not sure. I'm not keeping up with movies. Endgame or something spooky I guess.
>2
Becomes parents. Though, personally, I want to recreate her spear IRL for my project.
>3
"Scolds me" It's exactly how she expresses her emotions and concerns.
>4
Offer myself to her. Speaking to a God like a peasant. Embarrassing myself like that alone should help assist in her forgiving me.
>5
No. Asides the occasional vodka for me.

Attached: 1544545003256.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

>You take your waifu to the local kinoplex cinema, what do yovvwu see?
>kinoplex cinema
It was a good attempt user
Rem and I would see the latest slice of life, or alternatively that movie where the Chinese lesbians do the predator hand slap.

What is a lifelong project you and your waifu would work on together?
Oh geez. Great question I don't know though

"My waifu always ________ to help me out!" Fill the blank.
Cooks, Cleans, kills!

You fucked up and your waifu is upset with you, what do you do to redeem yourself?
Kill myself and hope I go back in time

Do you and your waifu do drugs? Is it a habit?
Nope, we get high on each other's love everyday.

Attached: images.jpg (238x212, 10K)

Yurifags questions are hit or miss. Last thread they were great

You sure love to talk about Urabefag.

I hate that monkey. Better to talk about him like this rather than anonymously only to get called a Leahtard.

Attached: 4_1.png (354x332, 143K)

Instead of constantly reminding everyone you don't like him you could shut the fuck up and talk about something revolving around your waifu

I appreciate your concern but i am already taken.

Attached: [Final8]Nazo no Kanojo X - 06 (BD 10-bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)[1EE40516].mkv_snapshot_19.29_[2017.06. (811x741, 470K)

I talk about her here plenty. Especially when the other Holofren is around. It's like disciplining a dog. You must consistently remind it wrong from right until it gets the right idea. Fucking degenerate animal.

Attached: 4_2.jpg (724x1024, 201K)

Yes I'm sure he's going to change his practices because of a random faggot on this shitty website, what a moronic thing to say

Monkey knows my proposition. If he doesn't, I destroy the thread. Drool-drinker concedes or /waifu/ meets it's destruction.

Attached: 2.jpg (850x1200, 150K)

I really want to see the new Godzilla movie that's coming out in a couple of weeks. I'll drag Kotori to that, I guess. Also I'd say hi to Robert
Uh. Does starting a family count? I guess that.
Wants? Wants to help me out I guess? Reassures me? Maybe that.
>You fucked up and your waifu is upset with you, what do you do to redeem yourself?
I'd run her a bath to help her relax or calm down or whatever. Give her a bath bomb too since she seems to like those. Well, that and I'd talk to her to smooth things out first.
Of course not, we aren't degenerates.
Well, I'm pleased to hear that you're (mostly) alright. Also, don't worry about the whole attention-whoring thing. We all have moments of weakness, where we falter. This thread is an outlet for many of us, so it isn't necessarily something to be ashamed of. I had a minor breakdown the other night, though nothing like what you went through. It's alright to show weakness sometimes. We are all brothers here, in Vorku- I mean /waifu/.

Attached: Waitress Kotori.jpg (702x1000, 160K)

Well, I would want to see the Blade Runner movies with her, but I would probably shoot for Redline, a recently seen movie that I liked a lot. I think Yuri would prefer the former.

A compliation of our poems, or maybe a book with lots of in-jokes.

Reorganizes the house and decor to keep things fresh/gives me feedback on my home cooking/cures my depression

A likely scenario. I would have to write a hell of a poem to get myself out of trouble, probably with a fancy new knife for her attached.

Sorta? She cuts a lot, and it's like a drug for her, and it's habitual.

Attached: 144-1449194_yuri-using-a-clean-handkerchief-yuri-nervous-sprite.jpg (820x879, 266K)

I hope you're baiting cause otherwise you're really fucking stupid

Glad to hear you're still with us.

>It's like disciplining a dog. You must consistently remind it wrong from right until it gets the right idea. Fucking degenerate animal.
You know, I'm really starting to dislike your attitude. I don't know if you really hate Urabefag or if you're just being a troll, but either way this isn't the thread for that sort of thing. We have enough issues as it is.

>We are all brothers here, in Vorku- I mean /waifu/.
Cheeky ref, mate. Next you'll have to tell me what the numbers mean.

Attached: 23.png (863x803, 964K)

Leahfag literally did the same thing

>Damn i can't wait to finish my shift, go home and shittalk a mexican on an anonymous polish dog training forum.

>kinoplex
Some sci-fi, mystery, or romance.
>lifelong project
I'm not sure about anything creative.
Raising children if that counts.
>"My waifu always ________ to help me out!"
talks to me, cares about me, loves me
>fucked up
Apologize profusely and try to make it up to her in any way she likes.
>drugs
Drool and love are the only drugs we need.
I think she could handle it. She can understand people well, and with our bond, she can understand me even better.
I wouldn't bring it up directly until I think it's a comfortable moment to do so.

Attached: sorry.png (1360x1082, 1.16M)

Remember to hit the /c/ threads too when you're done

If only you knew how easy it was to hog up the image limit. You should know. You're helping me with it right now.

I really do hate it. As I've said before. I hate his consistent sexually charged posts. His gore posts disgusts me. I count three people that like to read that garbage. I hate his public borderline ERP with Sayafag. I hate his influence towards lewd questions here.

Leahfag wanted attention. I want to discipline a degenerate.

/c/ is no man's land. I don't tread there.

Attached: 6.jpg (850x478, 107K)

I don't see your point, if you openly continue to troll like this people will just ignore you, at that point you'll be forced to spam images without any context which will result in your posts getting deleted, besides I don't know why you think that filling the image limit is such a big deal to anyone, a new thread will just get made
Your plan is pretty fucking stupid

Attached: scrn 31.png (936x777, 648K)

It's a shame you didn't do it, but I'm glad you're here to tell you that.

Ah yes, the sweet smell of moralfaggotry. I may not like his posts (or Kaynposter's, for that matter), but I'm not going to stop them from saying it because WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE ARE, YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT. Go back to whatever safe space you crawled out from if such things bother you, because clearly Jow Forums isn't your speed. Either you do that, or you shut the fuck up because he isn't hurting anything save for your precious feelings. Never mind the fact that he spoilers his posts and you seem to willingly choose to read them just so you can get angry and whine about it as if people give a shit.
>Leahfag wanted attention. I want to discipline a degenerate.
No, you clearly want attention. I feel bad about having to step in like this again.

Attached: MeriDeathGlare.png (800x800, 1.32M)

Bzzt. And that's where you're wrong. I have a trump card to reply to, while keeping posts all /waifu/ related so they're not deleted.

No. If he gets free reign to shitpost then so do I. Now quit it. The rest of you aren't my quarrel.

Attached: 4.jpg (850x601, 115K)

So rather than the song, it's the fact that you can't enjoy it with your Angela what gives you that feeling? I get it with everything basically, whenever I think or look at any beautiful sight I imagine ourselves looking at it together, when I look at a mountain I imagine us climbing it together, or going to the beach, forest and such. Even doing simple things like walking on the street brings me her image as well, pretty much anything that I could be sharing or enjoying with her gives me this sadness.
It's really sad since I ended up realizing how pointless everything I do feels, and how I won't be able to truly enjoy things unless I share them with her.

So glad to know that you're ikiteiru friend

Probably any dumb romantic movie that we'd both enjoy
Besides making a family together, nothing really. We'd just wait for things to happen, being happy together is all we would want for the moment
Supports me, is on my side, cheers me up
Depending on what I did, I'd try to become someone better for her, let her know and make sure that she believes in me
Nope

This thread has been basically the only reason why I'm on Jow Forums

Attached: kiyo (642).jpg (943x1128, 618K)

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou, the #5 ranked esper in Academy City

Attached: Misa132.png (659x734, 453K)

What was the last thing that made you go
>AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg (600x350, 23K)

>UIDF

>No. If he gets free reign to shitpost then so do I.
So, you're a petty bitch? Good to know.
>Now quit it. The rest of you aren't my quarrel.
When some faggot disturbs the comfiness of the thread, it becomes my quarrel. If you don't like that, you're more than welcome to leave.

Well no... even if your posts are related to the topic if there's too much of it in a short span of time it's still considered spam

Attached: crop.jpg (444x794, 39K)

Indeed I am.

>disturbs the comfiness of the thread,
You know who you sound like right now? What was all that about ignoring a shitposter in their habitat, hm?

You are incorrect.

Attached: 3.jpg (850x638, 109K)

I like how these niggers come to Urabespic defense

Fuck out of these threads you fucking fake waifufags. Having a fetish vessel isn't the same as having a waifu, it's clear you don't love Temari, and don't you have a 3D gf to run to?

its not even about urabenigger you faggot. this retard thinks he can somehow "destroy the thread"

It is about them as that's their target.

I'm pretty sure the Holofag is just Leahfag's 2nd try

>You know who you sound like right now? What was all that about ignoring a shitposter in their habitat, hm?
I can only tolerate so much before something gets under my skin.

Guilty as charged. I like talking to him.

Attached: 20.png (819x799, 1.13M)

Resting my head in her lap while she plays with my hair as we talk.

Attached: sitting.jpg (1275x1676, 305K)

This, based user.
Urabe poster is perfect.

Humorous. You tell me to leave this site when something I don't like happens yet you're getting bothered by someone on a Mongolian imageboard all the same.

Please, child.

Attached: 2.jpg (800x937, 599K)

missed the whole episode thing but good to hear you're still kicking

whatever she wants. I don't really care for movies myself, only use them as background noise when doing other things
prove or disprove the spiritual and or supernatural
stands by me
depends on what I did, but I would don anything she asked
drugs are shite but I do like coffee and the occasional drink, could become a habit but currently isn't.

>>Do you think your waifu could handle whatever the reasons/issues that brings you to this board? Or would you try to hide it from her? And why?
i don't like talking about it but she would be supportive and caring about what I would tell her about it.

Attached: 52769891_1043461615842262_9173173994233616232_n.jpg (480x480, 58K)

Even Jow Forums has better threads than this

I lost a subway this afternoon because of the amount of people who were getting out and didn't give me time to get on
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 310e6d0d892534e59157c88019763042029d34a8_00.jpg (480x480, 51K)

i want to play banjo for my waifu

Meant for this innocent bystander

Clearly the whole Leahfag drama was a ploy by Urabefag to get into power.

you guys are acting like white niggers can you stop it please.

she already knows
she wants me to improve, so i try my best.

nobody gives a shit

Attached: rmsmg (28).jpg (1024x575, 66K)

Why is anonymous imageboard better than chatroom server?

Attached: tumblr_m6g9wtyEJJ1qhrszeo1_r7_500.gif (500x270, 846K)

>implying this isn't Gladosfag's ultimate keikaku to get the domain of the threads once again
Bros we must join and fight the true enemy...

I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong as in the rules it says "spamming/flooding". If I remember correctly your plan was to flood the thread with images, still not sure why you think that would somehow bother anyone that much. It would be the equivalent of an annoying fly buzzing around your head

then go back to there leah.

The humorous thing is that you have some spic on an anonymous imageboard living in your head rent free, so you come here to "shame" him and "derail" the thread because you think this place operates like Reddit or Twitter. He's probably happy he's got an orbiter like you, to be honest.

What is this "drama"? Lmao you are all YouTube commenters just fucking post waifus instead

Attached: 037.jpg (1199x848, 144K)

It's not. People don't want to admit it but in general a chatroom would be better because shitposting and annoying people isn't possible. Imageboards are better for discussion since it's easier to follow. And the anonymity argument is invalid since we're all avatarfags here while talking about waifus

There is a difference between spamming and actually having conversations, child. But go ahead. I'll unload my whole folder here replying to you.

No. The humorous thing is you have some wolf-poster derailing your attitude rent free. Let me do me.

Attached: 3.jpg (850x562, 122K)

Only if you tell where that image's from, it's hot.