What illnesses do you have?

What illnesses do you have?
Is there any treatment for it?
And do you even try to get rid off it?
I'm not asking about mental illnesses though.

Attached: Leon Wyczółkowski, Wiosna.jpg (1024x928, 292K)

>What illnesses do you have?
Kidney failure caused by minimal change disease

>Is there any treatment for it?
Well, I'm doing dialysis 3x week for 3hrs each, and I'm on a couple of transplant lists. Other than that, a shitton of diuretics, chemo therapy and 2x weekly experimental steroid injections.

>And do you even try to get rid off it?
I would if I could, I used to do stuff. Hiking, fishing, fucking. Now I'm in the process of a messy divorce, fighting for custody of my daughter and fighting the government on my disability. So yea, I kinda just wish my kidneys worked

>tfw only 25 and dying

i have a skin condition known as hidradenitis suppurativa. it causes skin lesions to develop in sweaty areas of the body, suck the pits or groin. though my case isnt that bad i cysts on the back of my neck that swell and leak. i have scaring on my groin. i have it on my ass crack. most the time it doesnt affect but its annoying. treats include antibiotics, immunosuppresants and surgery, but nothing really cures anything because there is no cure and the disease is pretty rare. i had a surgery on my neck and a new lesion developed around the scar lol. i am considering another surgery there but i just avoid it because i know it wont do anything and i will have to suffer. i just feel bad sometimes because i feel like if i lost weight a long time ago or cared more about my hygiene i feel like i could have prevented this

Oh shit dude that sucks

>what illnesses do you have?
Im an above-the-knee amputee (left leg)
>is there any treatment for it?
just prosthetics, but its expensive
>do you even try to get rid of it?
Its shitty at times, and at first I really fucking hated and really wanted my leg back, but now I actually like being an amputee

oh shit user, im so sorry for you
i really shouldnt be constantly whining about my life and my health. i just often forget that there are people like you who hurt for real. i hope you'll get new kidneys and everything between your wife and your kid goes well.
here's a cute cat for you.
sound rough user. but dont overthink it too much, you cant be sure if it wouldnt happen anyway, even if you did things right. i hope someone will find a way to cute it somehow someday.

forgot the most original cat for user

Attached: cb88cd4e9acbd48585e29768d78d510b8972a03d704b8e743a13bf3723ad9597.jpg (800x1000, 119K)

did you lose it in combat? does it hurt at all? I heard maybe your never endings burn?

>What illnesses do you have?
really bad case of GERD (acid reflux). i cant eat anything without feeling strong pain in my stomach. and every time it happens it gets me closer and closer to stomach cancer. sucks because i love trying new things and cooking but i cant do that anymore. i eat almost only cheese sandwiches. theres only one kind of bread and cheese that dont cause me trouble. im so tired of eating this shit that i often dont eat anything. cant drink anything but water. cant take any meds besides the 3 im taking for it.
>Is there any treatment for it?
there are some meds that could cure it, but my case is just too fucked up. i take 3 different meds every day so i can function normally. i could do a surgery but there's only 50% chance that it'll help.
>And do you even try to get rid off it?
yeah. but i slowly lose hope. and the worst part is that it all happens because of my shitty previous lifestyle. tons of drugs, alcohol, steroids and forcing myself to puke for years.

I have the skin condition eczema. It makes my skin incredibly dry and often red and opens easily. Theres no cure as all I can do is put on expensive lotion and hope it doesnt open up my skin to more serious diseases that could lead to amputation. It has engulfed both my arms and the backs of my hands, fingers, parts of the legs, and neck. I just put the lotion on. Not much more I can do

Thanks user I appreciate the cat! The plus side to it all is I got to quit my job and now I spend all my time chasing a toddler, gardening and tending to my goats

Attached: goat.jpg (274x206, 20K)

goats!! how nice. i used to have one as a kid, it was a funny animal to have. chill as fuck.
gardening is a comfy thing to do, especially growing veggies. i hope i'll be able to do this in the future.
are you optimisstic for the future?

I didnt lose it in combat, my leg just got crushed in a car crash and they had to amputate it. and yes, I do get random pains on that area sometimes, its fucking weird.

eczemas are fucked up. i have really dry skin that gets even drier even by water and i also spend a lot of money for the lotions since 99% of them dont work at all. so i dont even try to imagine how hard it must've be for someone to have your disease.

Illness: to big penis

Treatment: sexing you cowmama 3 day

What I have learned is that in life the only thing you can control is your attitude. Sure, I had surgery yesterday to move my dialysis access catheter from my right side to my left, but the operating room nurses were cute. Its the little things in life (propofol from the anesthesiologist helps).

Pursue your dreams user! Life's too short and beautiful to not take advantage of it

Dude I'm so sorry my mom's got the same issue and the phantom pains look like they fucking hurt

thank you, user. its really hard for me to get motivated when listening to stories like yours, but it just hit me hard today, dont really know why. maybe beacuse of the goats.
thanks again.

Showers are torture but Im a functional member of society so I shower every day anyway. Exercising is also a huge pain because scratching so much makes little scars in my skin which makes pools of sweat causing me to scratch more

i kinda feel you. i cant even lean against my chair without feeling like my skin is going to crack. and i dont even have eczema.

I actually had eczema this year. I figured out how to cure it tho. It should work on you if its true eczema.

Here's the cure.

Remove ALL salt from your diet and go directly expose your tan your eczema in the sun

If you want to know more contact me on twitter @discoverme20 . Would like to keep in contact with you, because it's important for my study if this also works on you.

Attached: 225.png (970x382, 369K)

I got scoliosis, the only thing to help it get better would be to go to a chiropractor but that is fucking expensive. And yes I try by doing special excersises and using a type of chair that helps with my posture but there is no way of getting rid of it.

I cant go to a pool or really the beach. And I got a blood test and Im allergic to milk so eating ice cream and milk makes it really agitated. It sucks but I had to cut it out

I have slight scoliosis too. Excercis doesn't help too much but I do it anyway. Does it hurt you?

aka shitskin disease. if your gonna have kids it better be with someone lighter in skin color than you.

>I cant go to a pool or really the beach
can't do it too. r I can, but just after (I mean seconds after) getting out of water I have to go to shower and try to wash it all off and then put the lotion on or i just feel like my skin is gonna crack. jesus, it really sounds like i have eczema but i dont think i do. dermatologist didnt say anything about it too.

Its not quite as severe as yours but Ill keep that in mind

Attached: 4C73DB2E-2637-4D1E-9C4D-8ABF243D54ED.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

My skin doesnt typically crack. I just scratch it until layers of skin come off

Sometimes it hurts but its not that common, most annoying thing is when I stand up after being in my chair for a long time, it hurts and feels weird.

Keep in mind I used zero lotion and zero doctors visits. Within the first week of removing all salt/sodium from my diet my eczema stopped being itchy. Again, contact me @discoverme20 if this works for you.

the biggest symptom of eczema is fluid leakage. dry skin is one thing but when you itch it enough and it gets wet then its eczema. not wet with blood btw, wet with pus/fluid.

>the biggest symptom of eczema
oh, i see. but that happens when i manage to not scratch it at all?
is it noticeable to others that you have scoliosis?

I have really thin retinas. A couple years back I had one detach and I lost partial vision in my one eye. I had a surgery to fix it, but they told me there's a good chance that, in the future, one, if not both, of my retinas could continue to detach eventually leaving me completely blind.
All I can really do is take came of my health and avoid blows to or sudden snaps of my head.

If it were just me, I could handle losing my eyesight, but I have to put look out for my little sister and the strain on her would be enormous.

then it's definitely eczema if it looks like my photo. again this can be cured in a week by removing all salt/sodium from your diet and tanning the eczematic skin everyday

again, contact me on twitter, @discoverme20 if this works for you.

>directly expose your tan your eczema in the sun

I can affirm this treatment. I had bleeding cracks all over the outsode of my foreskin, and it didn't go away until I set it in the sun for 15mins a day for a week.

that's both hilarious and fascinating

When it gets really bad it gets leaky. I almost said it gets pussy

I have severe hemorrhoids. the only treatment is surgery which has a long painful recovery time and might leave me incontinent.
So I just live with it and sometimes I imagine it's god's punishment for being a bad person.

not really, if you see my back without a shirt you can notice it, also in my clavicles you can notice that one is higher than the other, but at first glance I think people don't see that I have it.