When you die you will literally stop existing

>When you die you will literally stop existing
>Time and space will no longer be a thing and you will be nothing but decayed matter in an endless black oblivion until the end of the entire universe and further beyond
>You will never exist ever again and this short shitty life is all there is for you and you will spend it trying to distract yourself from the fact that you are going to die
I CAN'T TAKE THIS MENTAL TORMENT I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN

Attached: wojack.png (400x416, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMtDuv48XsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wish this was the case, would make life so easy.

instead, we are doomed to suffer eternal torment in hell.

Better not to think about and spend your time on Grindr fucking boicunt or getting TOPPED

wouldn't never being born have the exact same outcome?

Attached: 1532995473363.jpg (1242x1414, 1.03M)

>he doesn't know his soul will recycle into new physical beings until it runs out of energy

But you wouldn't know because you were never born/conscious in the first place.

WHY DO FUCKING FAGGOTS HAVE TO SHOVE THEIR SHIT ONTO EVERY THREAD

FUCKING VILE

Attached: 1448486507170.jpg (900x900, 358K)

>even when you die in your sleep you will wake up in panic and eventually collapse
>even at the last moment you will still try to argue your way out of death
>even at the last moment you will say "no...not NOW, not ME"
>the pain, your mouth helplessly grasping for air
>suddenly thinking about all the mistakes you can't fix anymore, all the regrets, all your life

>there will only be darkness and nothingness now

I can't deal with it either. My grave will be an anonymous piece of stone. nobody will remember me.

Dude, you don't exist NOW!

In the same way planets are just disparate parts of matter gathered together under a unifying force over the backdrop of infinite, so too is your ego. Stop holding yourself together. You aren't your clothes, your memories, or your feelings or thoughts. You are the witness to those things.

Who is even reading this text right now? Who asks? It's the EGO that is so afraid, but who is feeling that fear? If there was nothing there to witness the fear where would it be?

then fucking an hero cunt

Before you suicide consider letting other robots pound your boiholes so they can lose their virginity, you would be doing a good service, maybe lock your little boiclit in chastity too

You might enjoy life more if you have sex with a sissyboi

almost everyone who dies briefly before being revived report the sweet release death is.

the body is constantly full of energy, consciousness is energy. when you die your energy drops and you enter into a lower more peaceful state of being.

when these people are revived they say they hate the feeling of life. when they were dead life was easy, low energy, but when forced to live again they have to begin the stress of energy living.

death is a very warm feeling and you won't miss life once you get a taste.

Either 2 things happen after we die.
1. There is some kind of afterlife: is kinda fun to thing about the endless possibilities and realms beyond our current knowledge of reality. Either way we don't know, so we cant be stressed of something we are not sure.

2- there is nothing more, and death is the end: If this is the case, then why don't try to live a life as good as possible? after all you are returning to the void, so at leat try to enjoy your time here.

enjoy your life friend.

Attached: 1551018931778.png (638x641, 556K)

Don't worry about it. Time is in a loop. The universe repeats itself endlessly. After the universe reaches its peak, it'll start allover and eventually lead to the same exact circumstances of your birth again. Since you'll have no concept of time while you're dead, the time between your death and birth will feel instantaneous to you. So basically from your perspective, you'll never stop existing. You'll just keep moving forward in this loop from birth to death and back to birth. If anything, being pseudo-immortal is way scarier than just getting to stop existing at a certain point. We're here for literally all of eternity.

Attached: Don't forget you're here forever.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I have never heard that. Are you just talking out of your ass or do you have links to people saying this? I completely agree either way. Life itself sucks and the only way to make it better is to get into a position where you can put minimal energy into it.

This fucking schizoid shows up in EVERY one of these threads. Please realize you are suffering from a mental illness.

Hey nigger, I'm just trying to spread the truth. At least I'm not actively making the threads like Aiste or the guy stuck in his small town. If you want me to stop showing up, then make people stop making threads about dying. Otherwise I'll show up and give my two cents.

Hey Einstein, so how come I don't remember the past iteration of myself huh?

Because then it wouldn't be a loop. The reason why I can remember is because for me remembering is part of the loop. I remember every time and every single way I try to fight or accept it is exactly the same thing I did before.

just accept the absurdity of human existence, man

Attached: D1F02AB9-EFDA-42F6-801A-3C6C55CD302C.png (1177x662, 40K)

How did you stumble upon this discovery and at what age? Also, what if you gave me your address and I can over to your house and murdered you, which I assume is different from all the loops that happened until now?

Infinitely more likely than not that we are living in a simulation of sorts. I think the Gnostics (as in Gnosticism) had it right with their concept of the demiurge.

So my current iteration will cease to exist at the end of the current loop. So I'll die, more or less.

>starting having existential crises at 17
>thinking about my nonexistence actually caused my stomach to drop and just feel so terrible
now im 22 and already jaded and desensitized enough to this that I dont really care any more

it does suck though that beings with such high levels of intelligence remain mortal. its not really fair. we have transcended so far beyond the physical life of other animals that just eat fuck and die.

i have high hopes for futurism and the singularity, and anons who die before 2040 or so will just be eternally BTFO, having lived in the very short time where there was high intelligence paired with mortality.

>now im 22 and already jaded and desensitized enough to this that I dont really care any more
But is this worth living forever?

I started having really intense deja vu episodes in my early 20s where it felt like literally every movement I made was part of the deja vu. Then after like a year of that, I just suddenly remembered my death and had some panic attacks thinking that it was coming up in just a few months. I've subsequently realized that my death isn't until around February 2022, so I'm pretty calm about it for now. Anyway, after I realized I wasn't going to die any time soon, I started remembering other things in my life before they happened.
Obviously I'd never take you up on your offer, so yeah you're right. If I gave you my address and you came and murdered me, the loop would be altered. That's not going to happen though, because I choose to not give you my address every time in the loop. I still make choices, even if they just so happen to be the exact same choices I always make.
Yes. Your body and mind will die, but new ones exactly like it will be made next time. It's like copying a file on a computer. Would you really consider the copy to not be the same file, even if the original gets deleted? If this is any consolation, I'm pretty sure a "soul" exists and doesn't seem to be susceptible to death. Somehow I'm able to access some of the memories of dead versions of myself. Obviously that information has to be stored somewhere outside of my brain, since it would have been destroyed upon my death otherwise.

Hypothetically if we nuked the world, killed literally everyone, where would our (((soul))) go after that if there are no more physical bodies to occupy ?

>it does suck though that beings with such high levels of intelligence remain mortal

Attached: intellijent surfer.jpg (800x640, 108K)

the only way we are going to face immortality or near immortality will be through virtual reality. brains will be directly connected to computers and we will have artifical experiences. if everything goes well, that will mean we will have unlimited and ultimate control, and play out any fantasy we have perfectly.

In this VR, we could potentially experience days worth of time in seconds, making us essentially immortal and have countless experiences. The problem is that no one knows if you can actually transfer real human consciousness into a computer. Without this, just having a direct link but not actually being inside the computer, we will still die eventually, but we will have lived hundreds or thousands of lifetimes and will have experienced things that are not even currently possible.

>Your body and mind will die, but new ones exactly like it will be made next time.
So I'm basically dying like OP said if I don't start to realize my past lives etc. Yeah I'd consider that dying. Why don't you try to enjoy as much of your earthly time then, improve yourself, or avoid your own death if what you say is true?

too true user they're just tired of fucking the same 4 dudes cuz their circle is so small

>the guy stuck in his small town
Kek I fucking hate that dude

Then yeah you're going to die exactly like OP described if you don't consider infinite duplications of yourself to be pseudo-immortality.
There's nothing I want to do. I spend my whole life just avoiding things I don't want to do as much as I can. I don't want to go get adrenaline highs from doing extreme shit, or buy a mansion/sports cars, or have a harem of bimbos to bang. There's literally nothing for me to work towards. I'm a NEET at the moment, but that's going to change soon and the next couple years of my life are going to be so miserable I don't even try to avoid my death. It's not a suicide, but it is 100% my fault. The only worthwhile thing I can think of doing differently this time is being some sort of prophet, but I usually stop posting about this kind of stuff in October because I'm a pussy afraid of glow in the dark cia niggers busting down my door because multiple times when I've posted about this kind of stuff, I've mentioned that the queen of England dies in October.

I acknowledge the rest of this post is even crazy than what I've already been saying, but from here it's more of a "what if" scenario that I'm scared of. I'm not so paranoid as to think any government agency gives a shit about me at the moment, but successfully calling the death of a world leader is surely a major red flag that will get my ass detained for questioning at the very least. Not to mention the fact that telling them I simply remembered it from last time would be a shitty as fuck alibi. They either won't believe me or even worse they might already know the loop exists and Illuminati-like organizations really exist and actively keep people dumbed down.

>the queen of England dies in October
We'll see about that

>There's nothing I want to do.
Haha, sure. Why don't you remember the winning lottery/sports team members and actually imporve your life, and do away with the shittiness and live beyond 2022? Maybe you'll break the curse

>Who is even reading this text right now?

Me you fucktard

I don't know sports at all, there's no way I could do any decent bets, but I've tried remembering the lottery. Specific numbers and dates are fucking impossible. Especially since the time between buying the ticket and the drawing are so close, it seems like I need a couple months minimum between the memory and the actual event. The closest thing I've gotten to is Bitcoin's movement. But I'm poor as shit and can't invest a worthwhile amount. Plus it's allover the place and like I said exact numbers are hard as shit to remember. What really stands out is that the reason I remember why I die around February 2022 is because that's when Bitcoin is crashing from its $38k peak. It might recover and go higher than that, but obviously I won't see it because I'm dead. Anyway, if the queen dies in October like I said, that's actually a really good time to buy, it's during one of its major crashes, down into the low triple digits. I think it recovers and goes even lower the following February, but I'm not positive. I could swear it actually goes just barely under $100 at some point, but I can't remember when. It might actually be before the October crash. I hope you make better use of this info than I do, because I always fuck it up anyway since I don't have any money to just set aside specifically for investing.

It's not that hard. Remember that X sports team (remember their color) wins on Y date. Work something into your memory and train yourself. You could go very high very quick if what you say is true. Why the fuck do you look so unfazed? Why don't you avoid your death and try doing it better for once? Us lazy mortals don't have that opportunity/curse.

Stop being one of the plebs youtube.com/watch?v=IMtDuv48XsQ

Why should I fear death?
When I am, death is not.
When death is, I am not.

Even better, there's a chance that your brain will slow down your perception of time before dying so you can enjoy the experience of pain for what will seem like an eternity.

whacky

Dude, there's just no way I'll be able to remember specific dates for sports winners. I don't remember every little detail and dates are absolutely the hardest. Even with the Bitcoin and Queen of England memories sticking out to such a great degree, I don't remember their exact dates.
What really pisses me off is that maybe I could very well train myself to get to the point where I remember every little detail and exact dates, but I sure as shit can't do it in my current situation. It's a catch 22. In order to achieve such a feat, I would need long stretches of silent solitude, but in order to get that, I need to get rich so I can get away from all of these people and their noises. Then this also begs the question, what would my motivation even be if I actually got the money? Once I have the money, I could move out to the middle of nowhere so I could focus, but focus on what? I've spent so much time focusing on getting out of here, I forgot what I wanted other than to just get away from everyone.

Like I said, my death coincides with the Bitcoin peak. It almost feels like in the grand scheme of things, that's my last chance to make some worthwhile money, so it's actually like a mercy kill from the universe. I don't want to live past 2022 if I have to live as a wageslave. So it's like a reset button and I get to try again next time.

you will exist again, just wont know it

When I die you all stop existing.
When I come back you will exist again.

Why do you think the Queen is going to die in October?

You will not be there to know it, your legacy will live on beyond you, and we may one day find a way to somehow escape the heat death of the universe. Being an optimist helps, it's all about perspective.

Because I remember it from last time. It happened during a Bitcoin crash. I was looking at the news and people were acting like it was a big deal. I personally don't give two shits about her or her heir replacing her, but it's useful for proving that I'm right about time being in a loop. I don't remember too many world events simply because I don't give a shit about them. If you're asking for a cause of death, then I don't know. It's just some run of the mil old person dying cause. If you're asking about why specifically October, it's because I'm visiting a relative when it happens. I'm pretty sure I'm either going to be there the week of October 20th or 27th, but the funny thing is that I don't personally plan to go there and the person who makes the plan hasn't even told me that we're going to visit yet. So I really don't know how I specifically remembered it was in October. I just remembered being at my relative's house and seeing the news on my phone. And no, my relative is not in the UK, lol. So I'm not going to be anywhere remotely close to where it happens when it happens.

why are you posting all this?

I dunno. I guess I just want people to know we're in a loop and I keep getting too specific about shit no one cares about. I mean, I don't even know what would happen if suddenly the whole world knew for a fact that we were in a loop. It'd probably be chaos. I'm not trying to incite chaos, but I also feel like people should be allowed to know about the situation they're in.

make a tripcode. ill need to reach you in october

I have one I made kind of as a joke, but it may very well apply.

that trip is supposed to be coincidence or what?

No. You can use a tripcode explorer program to try to find words in tripcodes. So I chose schizo as a joke because most people would obviously think I'm mentally ill for believing the things I do.

i know, but what is stopping anyone from using that code and posing as you?

The fact that tripcodes are difficult to bruteforce. Even if someone puts that exact tripcode into a tripcode explorer program, it'd be extremely unlikely they'd ever find the password for it. If they put schizo into a tripcode explorer, they'd certainly find other tripcodes with schizo in it, but not the exact same one I'm using.

i was intrigued by your posts because i too feel i lived before. im now doubting it because of the tripcode but ill save it anyway. i really hope ill search for you in october user

It's okay to doubt. Doubting is rational. I am trying to make a joke out of the whole situation though. If I'm correct about everything being in a loop, then our situation is dire. The only thing to do in such a situation is to joke about it. I hope to see you again in late October shortly after the Queen's death.

You're aware that there are bugs that only live for a day or two, or even just a few hours? Be grateful for getting a human life at leaast.

>implying humans aren't bugs compared to greater beings

Well at least that's that.

Why do you remember the loop events but no one else does?

Fear not death, user, for you will not feel it.
Fear only how you'll die.
Death is painless, because pain doesnt exist. Dying is painful, because pain still exists.

Well most people obviously don't remember because when we die, our brain is destroyed and all of our memories along with it. It's hard to say why I remember. Like I said, there's probably some kind of "soul" I was able to etch some memories onto that never seems to die. My death involves drugs, so maybe hallucinogens really do take you to a higher plane of existence like some people claim, and maybe that allowed me to access this "soul"? I gotta be honest, I'm just as completely in the dark about this kind of shit as anyone else. I have no way of knowing the answer for sure.