When did you peak?

I peaked around 21. The peak of my life was fucking 3 girls in a 24 hour span on NYE of 2011. Ever since then:
>worthless degree
>self-loathing caused me to isolate myself
>made zero connection or effort to get internships
>got a job overnight stocking at petsmart
>job hopped in low paying jobs while living with parents
>old friends started to smell the "fucking loser" wafting from my persona
>more self-imposed isolation and self-loathing
>now im 28 and still in the EXACT same position I was when i was 10 YEARS AGO

Attached: burnout.jpg (1200x1800, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xMpTtO30aB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When did you peak?
never.

I'll find out around 28-32 if I have peaked in my 20s

>9-11
>leader of the school
>Constantly beating up kids
>Hierarchy-wise higher than teachers
>hanging around with girls aged 13+, they find me cute.
I wasn't raped luckily but developed had shota fetish for years. Then I changed schools and become a loser

I peaked at fucking 15.
>slept with 17 girls in 1 week
>had a successful app that I sold for 350K
>got into an art gallery because one of my paintings attracted a rich client of my father

... aaaaand right after that, at 16, I got hit with a deep vein thrombosis, cystic body acne started coming up, dropped out of school, spent all the money and have been a NEET since. 20 now.

How many years until you run out of money?

i find it VERY hard to believe this. and yet...

I'm such a fucking retard that I only have 25K left in savings + NEET bucks. I wish I could rewind time.

It's true unfortunately. Knowing I'll never peak that hard again hurts too.

what did you spend all the money on zuck-lite?

I fucked myself over by giving some of it to my (fake) friends that I got once the rumor about my money went around, was in Japan & Korea for a bit, got my brother a nice car (lambo) and bought a house.

The only thing I don't regret out of that is the house (because I still live in it) and doing something good for my brother. When you're young you think 350K means you never have to work a single day in your life but oh boy.

pretty fascinating my man. i hope you got some good nipp and kor creamy porcelain puss outta the deal

I peaked at like 4
All downhill since ive been able to remember things

I did, but in retrospect it's not different from any other vagina and the fact that I didn't know any of them personally makes it feel really shallow.

If you ever find yourself in a situation with a reasonable amount of money please remind yourself to not spend more than you need, or double what you'd normally spend per year. Unless you've got a few millions, then that's probably a different story.

>Tfw still peeking
Last year i cuddled with a girl regulary.
Now im finally Jow Forums next year i will go full godmode body.
Got an easy 15euros/hour job and studying.

Also this year i will get laid.
Chadlife is near, when i go into losing the rest of my bodyfat my jawline will make me 8/10

don't fuck on the new york stock exchange. fuck on the DOW

thanks for the wisdom eccentri-bot

>When did you peak?
At 16. Wasn't a high peak either.

I peaked at 18, I was almost as miserable as I am now but in my senior year I had a decent amount of girls showing interest in me, not like they were all qt's but still I could've landed me a solid 7.5/10 girl with moderate effort if I wanted to. I was pretty confident and effay back then even though I was sad inside as I've always been

My biceps is peakinng right now, pretty neat peak

7-12
>turbo-chad
>3 very close friends
>"leader" of all kids from my neighborhood
>lots of expensive toys from rich parents
>girls fight over which one will be my gf
>life is good
>parents suddenly have a big fight
>dad takes me abroad on his business trip
>some shit went down
>stayed abroad whole summer
>spend days glued to xbox
>get addicted
>school starts
>go back home
>everyone from my gang is going full puberty
>im not
>gradually turn to outcast
it has been a month since i talked to anyone

>it has been a month since I talked to anyone

try 4 years.

Attached: 1ePOZ7F.jpg (708x590, 40K)

The last time I was a normal person who was confident around others was age 8

>try 4 years.
bullshit

Unironically kindergarden to 4th grade.
>had lots of friends
>a lot of girls liked me
>was actually popular
I moved to another school in 5th grade and it all just disappeared. Still cannot explain what went so wrong.

>bullshit
normie

>12 years old
>feeling happy everyday
>lifes fucking good
>after this age, it was all a downhill in every sense
shit sucks

I literally peaked at like 6-7 years old. At school I was the most liked person and I was the king of the playground. The alpha male with a group of followers who always listened to me and did what I said. There was even this one girl who really liked me. I didn't even have to try she just liked me for me. My parents and her parents even joked that we would end up getting married when we were older.

Then one day this new kid joined our school and challenged me for the throne. The group split into two factions at war on the playground. Eventually I lost and most of my followers deserted me. Shortly after that I moved schools and I was never the same. This is literally the highest social standing and most popularity I have ever achieved in my life.

never, I was bullied and isolated since kindergarden

i just dont believe it. you never went to bank, store, ordered food... in the last 4 years? even if it is one word it still counts

>When did you peak?
the day I was born
>healthy
>male
it's been going downhill ever since

>bullshit
what are you even doing here?

Unironically in 7th grade. I hit rock bottom multiple times in the past few years. 24 now and its pretty amazing how much Ive managed to fuck up at such a young age. Maybe Im a bloomer but Im pretty sure there is nowhere to go but up from here. Still not sure I even want to go up. Might just off myself next time my parents are gone for a couple days.

doesn't matter, had sex, fuck off normalfaggot

OK reddit-kun

and by Allah you deserved it

I used to think I had peaked at 16-17 when I had a 10/10 blonde gf (big tits) and I had friends and all that good shit.

Then I stuggled with identity and all the other BS for a few years until I finished school.

Now I work in a comfy office and make more money than I could hope to smoke or drink away. Having no rent I am stacking paper like an 80s crack kingpin. I am working on getting into a meaningful relationship again.
>Translation: I haven't even begun to peak. And when I do I am going to peak all over you

I peaked around 20 as far as my social life was concerned. I literally secured my oneitis--and it was my first relationship ever! But it soon went downhill from there, she had a bipolar meltdown on our second date which ended our relationship.
Then a couple months later, just being friends at this point, get into a fight over politics, and she tells me never to speak to her again.
Then I went off to big brain ivy league uni----but, I decided to get a meme degree as well.
Graduated now, working a dead end job and haven't been in a relationship since.

youtu.be/xMpTtO30aB0

I hope its gonna be real epix

10th grade, however old that was, like 15,16.

Loved someone, no constant parental pressure, hadn't committed to a stupid field, lived in CO

Moved to NY that summer and my best friend killed himself and life has been agony since, it's been 4 years, basically 100% isolated. No friends, closer to suicide every day

The schadenfruede in this thread is just fucking delicious. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing formerly happy, successful people getting bent over and having their shit pushed in by life. All you chads deserve whatever misery comes your way and then some.

Attached: 1534093685256.png (510x596, 467K)

Im you minus the girls

lmao imagine your "peak" being one degenerate sex filled night. lol like imagine that being the thing you look back on and saying "Yep, that was the golden moment. It's all been down hill from there." Pathetic.

Probably about 16, before I dropped out of college for the first time. I was in regular contact w/ my peers, and I'm pretty sure a "Becky" in my friend group was interested in me
I'm a 22-year-old NEET now though

peak implies an arc, for many their life has always been on a strictly downward decline, meaning they have never and will never peak.

>my peak was fucking 3 random girls on new years eve
damn that's sad man. Your problem is your attitude, you need to find the time where you actually peaked, not this bullshit

17. I was some what attractive, kind of had two girls interested in me during the year. But both had boyfriends so nothing happened. Now I'm 21, balding, neet, broken dick so no motivation/chance I'll ever get a girlfriend

>all these redditors defining their lives around how many women they've slept with
you all should have offed yourselves ages ago.
obligatory normalfags get out reeeeee here

I have legit had sex with 10 different girls. I try to meet new girls at bars sometimes even though I have a lot of good friends

This

Originality roody poo

-Fittest time period of my life
-Had full hair
-Was manlet but not aware of how important height was
-Had my first (and still last) serious GF
-Still in contact with old friends from High school and before

Now I'm 30, the decay and rot is real.
To all young anons, mark my words, It will only get worse. I'm not saying this so you can enjoy your youth, but I'm saying it so that you will brace yourselves

We all peak at about the dead center of adolescence, both males and females.

10. i had six girlfriends across fourth and fifth grade and held hands and kissed. all my female teachers and mom's friends would comment on how cute i was all the time. after puberty, it all went to shit. haven't had a kiss, girlfriend, or hug since i was 12. still a virgin.

what else is there besides sex? thats what im not understanding. thats the glory of life. everything else is a surrogate activity to stave off staring into the void

a tough pill to swallow

Regarding Mental health, 15.
I was smart and mature and I have been broken down mentally since then.
By living standards, I was 21 too.
I had sex with a few different women. I never liked normies though. I entered celibacy then. My lie cannot become better, only worse. I am waiting for the societal collapse or for the facade that is my outer appearance to crumble.
I am now 23 years old.

i was in the gutter my whole life but things took a real turn for the worse when i turned ten. my mental health went to shit and then my family did.

so i guess i 'peaked' at 5.

How the hell can so many of you remember life around 8-20 years old so vividly?

most of us are zoomers, user.

Attached: 1536551137681.gif (480x561, 227K)

facts I don't want to be reminded of.

What did you argue about?

Socially: age 10

Romantically: nothing except a random blip a year ago when I was 23 and got a gf for a few months

Financially: 25 (currently)

Physically: 20 when I worked out like crazy for 3 years straight

Intellectually: 20

Even when I was 18, I could hardly remember much from elementary/middle school, hell, high school too, aside from a few random events

Reeeekt man, what a bummer.

>but you got laid, you're a normie now!

t. every clueless virgin on Jow Forums

>350K means you never have to work a single day in your life.

being that you were a minor and didn't really have expenses if you had invested all of it you would have enough now to live off of.

i think the damage has been done user

>broken dick
Please explain. Accident related?

you peak multiple times in life

yeah so fuck off of r9k, dipshit

you're on r9k, not soc
back to facebook with you

Dude just make another app

lmao get owned

socially peaked at 13, damn i was chad af in middle school

sexually peaked at 19-20, before real life began and was still young n free in uni (t-thanks Jow Forums)

26 now, pic related

Attached: IMG_5360.jpg (480x480, 33K)

I never really peaked. There is no peak anywhere when I look back
What I would consider to be peaks is average experiences in life, or even considered to be dips

But I guess, personally it'd be around 11 when I was introduced to Jow Forums and was learning Japanese, was a happy young weeaboo, got my first personal laptop, and was part of the Minecraft club. I don't watch anime anymore and I'm not ignorantly happy.
People would consider this all bad or embarrassing, but I long for a return to this. A chance to do it differently. A year after all this I made the biggest mistake of my life and I still don't know how to go back.

at 17, was kinda fit and full of energy, was lively like any other normie without being a full blown normalfag, sex appeal wise getting smiles from girls at high school and getting touched by them, I even got a proposal to have sex and I didn't do anything about it can you believe it?
They way it happened was really dumb as well, a qt friend literally offered me sex and I backed down, thought she was pranking me...
From getting offered sex and girls calling me handsome to hookers having a hard time touching me
At that point in life I hadn't let down so much people and family members, people had higher hopes and expected great things from me
Id like to mention I was also ignorantly happy at the time, nowadays im too blackpilled to enjoy most things

Attached: dtb2-05-01[1].jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Im not going to beat around the bush. Im a chad. But Im depressed as all fuck and Ive always been. Fucking bitches and going to parties all the time and having tons of friends doesnt ease the pain.

About 10 years old. Then I at least could maintain a couple friendships.

Attached: 1543489521636.gif (500x279, 330K)

about fifteen for female and sixteen for males

Yes it would trigger people. With males it might be fair to say they age to be better so the end for them is twenty-five approx, the end of adolescence. Females look ever worse past their end, twenty-one. Males ever weaker physically past twenty-five. With females they look good due to looking young due to how neoteny effects males so for them it really is dead center, about fifteen or fourteenish because lots reach their full adult height at around then.