Anyone else at this point?

Anyone else at this point?
I'm beginning to feel I'm transcending tfwnogf.
Anything that was left of my personality has been eroded.

Attached: solutide is dangerous.jpg (1200x1146, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/scotty-hendricks/the-master-and-slave-moralities-what-nietzsche-really-meant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its okay if you are able to afford a lifestyle of solitude. if you are not, then whether you like it or not youll have to interact with people and the longer you spend in solitude the worse it will be when you have to deal with normies. theres some very serious downsides to the isolated lifestyle.

Ive always felt that way. Even when i did have friends and a girlfriend. Its hard to like people when most fall into the same archetype.

Same with me, just told this girl I was talking to that I do not want anything right now. I desire nothing, having a gf/wife/children no longer interest me. I have no friends and I am ok with that. Is it over for me?

Jim knows about (((them)))

I'm past this point, and shit's still ugly.

yea ive been isolated for 3 years now. people are a nuisance. if i need sex i go to thailand and fuck hookers.

You're just a fag who wants to fuck ladyboys. There's a multitude of cheap countries where prostitution is legal and you just so happen to choose the one where half of said prostitutes have a dick?

That's why he killed his girlfriend.

oh really? lets hear about those cheap countries. I'm sure they have amazing food, weather, and wild-west style law/order too hmm? I like azns, not ladyboys.

explain? That he is a nutcase is already true but why would he kill her`?

Congratulations, you passed the solitude event horizon

>its okay if you are able to afford a lifestyle of solitude. if you are not, then whether you like it or not youll have to interact with people

Before I went to work, I felt rejected by society. Now, I feel isolated and rejected by my coworkers, even though they're very nice to me.

I also used to have social phobia, but now I just feel nothing around other people but a sense of annoyance. I like think about controversial things, and I have right wing and left wing views simultaneously so I can never be myself with anyone.

I tried so hard to be normal, but I'm not and never will be. No matter how successful I am, I'll always just be a freak standing alone in the corner.

Attached: IMG_5489.png (245x348, 18K)

this sounds a lot like me, user. my social anxiety is fading and I no longer feel the shame I used to. Just the other day at work a more chad like man kind of laughed at my slight social misstep, and I genuinely laughed and smiled with him. I don't care. It's a game I am watching from the outside.

Once you get past the curtains, you realize there was never anything there for you.

I also have left and right wing views and thus never really fit in in that ideological sense. People stick to sides based primarily on emotions instead of tactfully applying logic to each issue.

>it's like you don't want to deal with people anymore because they drain your energy
Yeah Jim it isn't "like" that, it is exactly that.

Virgo hermit signing in.

It's not okay, actually. Even if our nature is to be alone, even if you can afford it, its not okay.

Anyone posting on r9k has already decided it's not okay to be 100% isolated, that's why we are here. We could just play vidya and interact with shallow AI if we are bored and want simulated socialization. We come here because we want to read words from actual people and get (you)s.

On that note I think im gonna play some oblivion.

This pedophile faggot is playing doctor robotnik in the new sonic. No I don't feel like him or want to

spent so much effort trying to move to a big city and now I miss isolated alabama nature. Definitely at that jim pill point. Talking is like mass effect with simple four circle options and always picking the most boring option.

>Just the other day at work a more chad like man kind of laughed at my slight social misstep, and I genuinely laughed and smiled with him

I've had my boss tell me to put shelves into empty spaces on racks, only to ask me where the shelves I replaced went.

I told him right there with no sugarcoating that he had told me to put shelves into empty spaces, and that there were no shelves I'd replaced that I needed to account for.

There was no sense of reward or vindication.

My current boss gave me shit last night for over-torquing toggle bolts, after he'd mentioned he did it too. He said he was worried about the inspector. But he paid me this morning, so we were all good.

I don't know why bosses all insist on being smarter/better than their underlings.

>People stick to sides based primarily on emotions instead of tactfully applying logic to each issue

I'm full 14/88, but I love drugs and I'm a tranny. If I state my belief that whites are superior and should be protected and propagated, liberals hate me. If I state that I'm a tranny, Nazis hate me.

Attached: IMG_8261.png (563x624, 45K)

>I'm full 14/88, but I love drugs and I'm a tranny.

How do people like you exist? It's like all the filth of the human condition accumulated and came together to form a fucking Voltron robot. And that creation is you. Fucking nuke the planet. And kys.

>tfw to intelligent for interpersonal relationships

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w330.h330.2x.jpg (430x430, 19K)

this

If you seriously call your self a 'Nazi' and are anything but White and straight you are an idiot LARPing pretender who hasn't read any of Mein Kampf

Damn mane you feel all isolated n shiet?

Anyone here still whinging about no girlfriend is just a creepy failed normie
Having a girlfriend just seems repulsive in every way

I love you, I love your opinions, and I love your mind

>Anyone here still whinging about no girlfriend is just a creepy failed normie
Agree

>Having a girlfriend just seems repulsive in every way
I can play with the idea of a scenario where I was actually at peace with my situation and my surroundings and then I'd be able to have a gf.

>How do people like you exist?

Transvaluation;

>bigthink.com/scotty-hendricks/the-master-and-slave-moralities-what-nietzsche-really-meant
>However, Nietzsche suggests that after some time, a "slave revolt" occurs. This is not a physical revolution, as the slaves are too weak for that kind of revenge, but a moral one. In this revolt, the slaves decide that they can only endure their suffering if they redefine it as both being good and a choice. The slaves begin to praise the meek, the poor, and those who are unable to end their suffering
>The Masters are dubbed evil for choosing to be wealthy, powerful, and capable. The Slaves become good for being the opposite of the Masters. This gives them the psychological strength to carry on and allows them to get back at the Masters by undermining the values system that encouraged them to exhibit their strengths

The entire Alt-right, 14/88 thing is transvaluation to destroy the ability of non-whites and liberals to manipulate society and culture, so that the liberal media masters are overthrown.

You could say the west is coming full circle.

>It's like all the filth of the human condition accumulated and came together to form a fucking Voltron robot. And that creation is you

Life formed from random atoms and molecules clumping together. It then formed scum on rocks. The human body is the voltron robot of life.

Niggers chimp out and get put down on the spot. Whites slowly plan for years, and finally strike all together at once. And the result will be as far above a 2019 era white as a human is above rock scum.

Anyone still here whining about no gf simply hasn't thought it through properly.

>hey user I'm going out and doing normie things you just sit here by the computer in your dirty room like you always do without any form of personality or lifestyle :)

What kind of a relationship would it even be?

LOL jim carrey is a turd, people drain his energy because he's fucking low IQ.

stop carrying about what people think these days.

Attached: sa.jpg (221x195, 13K)

These days i carry what people thought those days. What day is it?

>I can play with the idea of a scenario where I was actually at peace with my situation and my surroundings and then I'd be able to have a gf.
I can't. I just want one for sex. I don't think I would have the stamina to talk to it and pretend to care about it. God I wish prostitution were legal.

Why don't you pick a more interesting option then? Call someone a nigger in real life on occasion just to spice things up.

>It's like all the filth of the human condition accumulated and came together to form a fucking Voltron robot
+1

Attached: Facebook Thumbs Up Like Button.png (500x482, 20K)

You simply never thought through the possibility that maybe my ideal gf would also sit in her room all day in her own filth. When we get together, it'll become OUR filth to sit together in all day.

I loathe to give Jim Carrey credit for anything but he really did a good job of describing why people become reclusive here. Personally I'm at the point where being around people is physically painful.

Why do you dislike him? Cause his brand of funny isnt highbrow enough for you?

IDK I guess I just don't take actors seriously

this dude is gonna kill himself calling it now

I've barely left my bedroom in years.
Only drawn my curtains maybe 50 times in 8 years in total.
I get it... I love being alone, but sometimes I have to go out and get drunk and annoy other people.

Its not like he is being poltical about things. He is just a funny man. Atleast thats how i see him.

When Jim and Chris Chan meet, the singularity will be triggered and the souls of the worthy will transform back into the nephilim that bred their ancient ancestors. This is your only warning.

His brand of funny? He was a one trick pony that's why his strength was in acting kids movies.

>He is only just now reaching this stage
How sweet, how naive

Thanks for proving my point. Have a nice day.

This, all of human existence is trying to better your conditions and time tells us that the best conditions are to be separate from everybody else.