Virgins btfo!

Virgins btfo!
Soon it'll be global.

Attached: 65865758.jpg (526x352, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/masturbation-fine-bill-unborn-child-read-it-in-full-official-a7629511.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/13/texas-masturbation-bill-abortion-jessica-farrar
capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/85R/billtext/pdf/HB04260I.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least give us the link faggot

Is this a fucking joke?
God damn this is fucking retarded
Ted Kaczynski was right about everything

Attached: 5EC8B9B6-2592-433E-A742-DDC6F26F3761.jpg (480x259, 27K)

Protest against abortion laws. Women masturbate too

Obviously we can't trust the patriarchal old boys' club to actually enforce this. We'll need to hire a large number of women to personally monitor any single man and carry out regular penis inspections to test for the smell, feel, or taste of old semen residue.

You may take my freedom , but not my last sort pleasure of keeping away from suicide

if we're going to go that route, women should be fined every time they have a period

That's actually pretty hilarious. It looks like women can be funny sometimes.

>DUDE, MASTURBATION IS TOTALLY LIKE PAYING A MEDICALLY TRAINED PROFESSIONAL TO CRACK OPEN A BABY'S SKULL. GET WITH THE PROGRAM FELLAS!

Attached: images.png (201x250, 5K)

That bill should also include making it illegal for women to have periods, since it wastes their eggs.

This. Having a period would also count as an act against unborn life

females did not think this one through.

Did you expect them to be able to think it through?

It's not funny, you have no sense of humor and just agree with the politics like all lefties. Go watch a female comedian.

I'm actually the exact opposite of what you said, I'm laughing at the absurdity of that bill.

I wonder if it will help if the world sees how unseriously women take politics or if it won't matter.

This 2bh
>using the legal system to be a petty fucking child
Revolting

How would you even prove something like this? Families gonna start accusing their sons and brothers?

really the whole abortion debate and the childish way women are behaving over being denied the "right" to murder infants is a perfect example of why giving them voting rights was a mistake. the founding fathers were right to restrict such privileges to adult men who own land, as they're the only ones who truly understand the responsibility that comes with them

yeah if a woman wanted an abortion in the first place she should have used a condom with her partner.
The whole "its her body her choice" is bullshit because she couldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place without a man

exactly. one of the risks of having sex, even with protection, is pregnancy and children. if she decides to keep the kid and sue the guy for child support, he has no way to opt out of that, so why should she?

I'm not a roastie, I'll say that up front. We can't forget some guys that may come into this as well. Apparently condoms don't feel as good as raw to both the male and female, and you know damn well there are spoiled guys who try and convince and beg women to let them go raw who don't think about the possible consequences. Roasties deserve shit, but guys deserve blame too when it comes to stuff like early sex and no condom and the like. Not always, but it's a factor for some of these.

Source??
No way this is real.

Look at this man, he trembles so that he has even forgotten the English language! Do this not to the male half of humanity!

Nevermind.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/masturbation-fine-bill-unborn-child-read-it-in-full-official-a7629511.html

I just transcended clown world.

Yeah, it's unenforceable. Or rather, when enforced, it won't be for the crime at hand but will just be used to pin people when you can't pin them for what actually offended you.

As rhetoric this move is also trash. As far as I know there's no group of people on this planet who believes that semen is a child, except maybe Hasidic Jews, and thus everyone sees right through this.

The unexamined axiom in the abortion debate is the idea that people have a right to sex with no consequences, and that anything which prevents that sex or imposes consequences for it is evil. In a sense the abstinence people were always right, the only risk-free way is to not have sex at all. Even sodomy doesn't work long-term because you eventually want to escalate.

I'd wager we wouldn't need much convincing of the personhood of fetuses if we didn't so desperately crave commitment-free fucking. A population of asexuals would never even ask for abortions except in the rape/risk-of-death cases.

Attached: 1280266026496.jpg (1200x1000, 221K)

>the year is 2020
>masturbating on women is now political protest
And thus the uprising started

OP is a fucking liar
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/13/texas-masturbation-bill-abortion-jessica-farrar

The bill itself:
capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/85R/billtext/pdf/HB04260I.pdf#navpanes=0

Just a prank bro, chill.

Nah it won't. White men rule this world, they'll never let it pass.

Masturbation? more like mass murder
A mere fine for killing thousands baka, should be jail for life at the very least.

White men have lost the reigns, women and their subordinate men (minorities) now make up the bulk of power. We are fighting back though.