Feet are in pain, my life is still shit, still no job, etc. bought a pint of Taaka today, probably gonna relapse...

feet are in pain, my life is still shit, still no job, etc. bought a pint of Taaka today, probably gonna relapse. convince me not to, as otherwise I'm gonna throw away two weeks of sobriety

Attached: Taaka-Sm.jpg (800x800, 137K)

Try to save it for a day and see how you feel.

Did you make it to New England?

>vodka
disgusting. at least get rum or whiskey

Alcohol is degenerate and poison and doesn't solve any of those problems

It should all be sold in brown brandless bottles with pictures of biological effects of alcohol comsumption printed on the bottle, not least because 100% of alcohol brands are just marketing memes that have nothing to do with the chemical within but people fall for it for some reason like with that kraken rum, guess it's one way to kill brain cells to lower the IQ of the already low IQ

>It should all be sold in brown brandless bottles with pictures of biological effects of alcohol comsumption printed on the bottle
yeah nah, fuck off statist, go lick boots somewhere else
I hate myself too much to drink decent quality booze
nope, still stuck in CA

I'm probably going to drink tonight after 2 nights off. Off days are pretty refreshing. Once you start it's really hard to skip days especially if you really enjoy drinking.

I just hate divebombing into a bottle and blacking out only to find something amiss with my living space and my bottle empty or near empty.

too late, first two shots taken
I am a failure

Godspeed vodkaman.

Hope it gives you some reprieve from stuff.

cheers vodka user

you lost when you bought the bottle, you knew what you were doing

>Taaka
You must really hate yourself, desu. Bit of an aside, I once saw a thot at a party get drunk off her ass in five minutes flat on whipped cream Taaka.

it won't, but thanks all the same
yeah, that's true
my levels of self hate aren't at their maximum though, when they are I drink Steel or Camo

I get the flavored Steel Reserves every now and then. I actually like the blue raspberry one. My go to liquor is Rumple Minze, though. I typically pound a third of the bottle in one sitting and chase it with coke.

Attached: 59db94fe50eb1.jpg (245x343, 60K)

I get being sad but dying of cirrhosis and pancreatitis sounds like hell

I understand how you feel

But drinking is going to cause cirrhosis any pain you feel know will be worse with physical suffering

mayne sometimes you want something light

>100% of alcohol brands are just marketing memes
are you just going to ignore the taster or what?

what are you up to 5am?
haven't seen a drinking thread in ages and you stopped the videos

I'll kill myself long before that becomes an issue
trying and failing to get work
now the plan is to wait till I'm down to my last $20, buy a bottle of bourbon with it, then jump in front of a train once I've finished it

I know how you feel user. I got scarring on my liver in my early 20s and I still want to drink. I've only been off for 9 days. Shits a lot more expensive here in Canada than America. 350$ of alcohol in 8 days is much too easy feat to accomplish in Ontario. A fucking 40 is 38 dollars. I wish destroying my liver was cheaper so I could speed this shit up.

I'm not a statist, the government and their ilk are quite happy for you to ruin yourself with alcohol. You think I'm the one being a sheep when you're the one being a sheep. Have a happy life with the alcohol poison.

Attached: Mike.gif (237x237, 653K)

>I'll kill myself long before that becomes an issue
Keep telling yourself that, its really just a childish cop out. You're just like everyone else, you will be filled with regret and begging for another second of misery free life once you actually reach that point

>mfw boomers are falling apart

well fuck
can't fault you for doing it if it comes to that though
at least steal the bourbon so you aren't drinking some $20 flavored neutral spirit

Shit how much did you drink to get s scarring and what test confirmed the damages

I'm not sure if you enjoy being miserable or you're just mentally ill. Either way, I hope you get better.