Would you date a girl who fucks animals?

Would you date a girl who fucks animals?

Attached: c5de29d.jpg (1064x807, 117K)

Here they would, sure. I've had robots say they would want to date me more because of it.

Used car-chan?

Who is that? Don't know

>Would you date a white girl?
FTFY

You're not her then

Maybe she'll show up

That poor horse has boneitis

Kek definitely this, bonus if they're a dog mom and have their own precious baby

I wouldn't mind that act alone but I'd be concerned because of hygienic reasons.

some of the pixels, etc

Her ass is so massive it's causing gravitational lensing.

What happened to that plan to try to make bestiality more mainstream?

i wish my gf was into this so much man.

anyone had any success getting their women to take the knot?

Can you greentext your first time pls?

had to leave my fiance 5 years ago because of this shit. so no. been a reclusive robot ever since

Attached: 1537509234013.jpg (212x206, 8K)

howd you find out?

its hot dude, you fucked up

As in decided to tell you before you got married? Or you caught her in the act? Did you break it off as soon as you found out or did you agonize over the decision?

she wanted to fuck my dog, man, it wasn't cool. and ye, before we got married. I fixed all her life problems for nothing, too.

jokes on her though. her life went to shambles after I left her.

How exactly did she tell you that? Did she seem to think you'd be cool with it or got some idea that you were into it somehow?

if i had a dog!

why WOULDN'T I? jesus

>not letting your dog bang your gf

lol faggot

Yes that's actually more incentive to date her.
>tfw don't know any girls like this

Oh hell yes

>I've had robots say they would want to date me more because of it.
This

She just asked to show me something and then started showing me videos of women being fucked by dogs and explains that she wanted it. she was disappointed when i told her my dog was fixed.

shit isn't actually cool when it happens in real life bros.

Not if they're doing it while we're dating. If she'd done it in the past I could probably look past that if I liked her enough

Well my gf fucked a black guy before we got together so yeah I guess I would

>castrating your dog
>removing the most primal desire from mans best friend
>not allowing your dog to have amazing orgasms and to share that love with your gf

I feel for you, how did you handle breaking it off, did she understand, do you ever regret ending it?