Wholesome marriage edition

Last thread:

Attached: marriage.jpg (297x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CbXnnn8z1tE
youtube.com/watch?v=x8aFWGs_X6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

will i get a bf when hytale comes out

What's the point in getting a bf if they're just going to abandon you?

Friendly reminder to all bottoms that you can take HRT to get a cuter body without being a tranny!

Attached: c28028e903ce92a844e7daf89c3389fb.jpg (1451x2048, 190K)

Friendly reminder HRT will give you harsh mental illness, it will put a lot of stress on your body and dramatically increase certain medical illnesses, you will grow breasts that you will have to pay surgery to remove, and you will have to keep taking those pills forever unless you want to become extremely sick when your body crashes from a sudden intense hormonal change

I want to marry a 2D guy RIGHT NOW

Wrong on all points!

You don't get any mental illness. Injections and patches put no stress on the body. You can avoid boobs with SERMs. And you can detransition at any point by tapering off.

Educate yourself and try again!

Delegalize trannies

Attached: 1558089798920.jpg (2047x1366, 213K)

This is tranny central, son

Attached: 83b1646814ea1cc354f44cef0c60579e.jpg (670x985, 174K)

>trannies fuck up r9gay
figures

trannies fuck up literally everything they touch, they are a plague

As much as I hate HRT shills, I have to agree with him. You don't really get any harsh mental illnesses, it would absoultely put a stress on your body and certainly increase a risk for a potentially serious health issue. Breasts won't really grow unless it's a specific sort of HRT, because blockers alone won't do that unless you have high estrogen levels to begin with. You don't have to keep taking the pills, you could definitely quit cold turkey seeing as if the intense hormonal change was true you would have crashed the moment you started estrogen. You can't fight the shills if you're spreading as much misinformation as they do, actually make a good point about it or don't say anything at all because being even slightly wrong will be enough to reassure people into starting it.

what did trannies do to ruin the thread? they're useful because they steal the prison gays and bisluts and we don't need them here either. if they want to be drooling orbiters then so be it!

who did i assblast so bad they posted this? i dont remember the name Hikkari

Attached: assblast.png (1239x147, 15K)

>tfw no bf
might as well just end it tbqh

I am a nothern leaf, not sure about THE nothern leaf
not even that far north, there just aren't very many qts apparently

if i didn't know any better i'd say this is just you shilling your own discord

i dont use that name anymore for one, it doesnt exist

are you a 65-year-old obese quadriplegic balding male with HIV and cancer? no? then there's still a chance you will get a bf one day, don't end it user.

where is my shinji bf

I want to add to my repertoire and diversify the dishes I cook, which makes me crave having a bf to do it for all the more. I'd like to share the enjoyment of a home cooked meal with someone else, to make them happy as well--and it's not enough to do it in a strictly platonic sense.

I know you people chimp out when people lewdpost but I need somewhere to vent. I want to bury my face in a guy's sweaty pits and to huff his skidmarked underwear. I want to feel a fat guy's belly bearing down on me as he sticks his big, uncut cock in my boypussy. I can use a dildo and doujinshi to relieve my lust, but I do also want the intimacy and additional sensations that come with sex, too.

Attached: 1536349731059.jpg (816x1200, 1.06M)

Where are you from user?
Friday night is primetime for picking up fatguys.
Since we're all home alone with no friends.

I cant imagine wearing white to my marriage like in OP it would tell everyone i know that im catcher usually and be embarrasing lol

>catcher
are you 40

>skidmarked underwear
Mmm, literal shit!

>I need somewhere to vent.
Quick question, why here? You know people chimp out, you could have at least done this in /lgbt/ or hell even /soc/. With either ones you would have upset virtually no one and probably get actual results from it. You didn't need to hit send or were held at gunpoint to post it, at all. I think that's why people get angry.

at least we know he's a virgin since he assumes a fat guy is going to have a big dick

It triggers normalfags so I don't regret hitting send.

Wouldnt be that bad if not for stuff like
>boypussy
And stop thinking like a horny slut

Attached: 1557796135118.png (627x654, 82K)

>normalfags
>saying boypussy unironically

>mfw the thread barely started and it's already ruined

Attached: willy.jpg (250x250, 13K)

please stop being dramatic worse things have happened in the middle of a thread and it manages to make it to 500, rarely do threads just die randomly anymore. granted, it is friday so maybe tomorrow even less people than normal will show up so i dunno

>barely started and it's already ruined
How very appropriate.

Attached: the-same-can-be-said-of-life.jpg (568x630, 82K)

>add someone on discord
>get upset whenever they're online and not talking to me even though they talk to me a lot and it's completely normal
i hate this

Attached: 1547095433664.png (543x538, 292K)

if can recognize that though why are you even able to say it back and not realize how insane you are?

I'd totally wear white, it looks great. but then again nobody would be surprised

>find a group of people to play vidya with
>start being able to talk to them regularly
>say one thing that someone thinks is off
>get super anxiety and fear returning to them
>ghost them
>feel even worse for ghosting them
>repeat
It doesn't feel good fren

Attached: image0.jpg (640x527, 75K)

Calling yourself gay or bisexual because you like traps, twinks, or femboys is like calling yourself Italian because you once ate some pizza from Papa John's.

jJVH8V
join vc in here discord for r9gay matchmaking!!!

No I'm 18 just use euphamisms

>>say one thing that someone thinks is off
>>get super anxiety and fear returning to them
i know that feel user, whenever I say something and the other person reacts even non-positively i feel like they hate me

because i am a big dumb idiot that can't properly control my own brain anonymous, i know it's wrong to feel this way i can't help it ;_;

Attached: 1556639058022.jpg (1845x1184, 1.94M)

Join HERE instead for depressed NEETs whining about TFW no bf like a good robot should
Normie free safe space!
4tN6KSv

Attached: 1542745176207.png (1000x892, 950K)

I know right fren? Blows. I know it's the worst way to react to the situation, but I can't help it man.

Attached: budd.jpg (250x250, 17K)

wrong board this is r9k not lgbt
go back to yer containment board

Also the other server allows trannies, fuckin gross

>page 7
Stop being lazy you homos get your shit together

im going to bed soon user and unless you want to be my bf, i think i will continue to do my work

let's talk about something

i just want to fuck anons sister bros its not fair

I want to kiss user and touch him in inappropriate places!

Attached: 1553804499985.png (700x620, 220K)

I want user to do that to me pleeease!

Hi there, frens. Just passing by. Hope you have a good nite and get some sleep. Please don't stay up browsing til much late, you need to rest. Love you :)

youtu.be/CbXnnn8z1tE

I do indeed want to be someones bf

Here!!! Sorry I'm late!!

How was your day??

Attached: D2_OV2dU8AEyhMo.jpg (1668x1500, 123K)

The actual question is: what's the point of getting a bf when he's not --the one--, just by the sake of not being alone? You can just be friends with him, there's no need of getting in a relationship if you know beforehand that it's not going to work!

what ever happened to nya poster?
what ever happened to K.?

Do you mean meow? he's still around just not as often (thankfully). As for K. he's probably still around just not as vocal about who he is

>tfw we used to talk everyday
>now we never talk at all

I know this feel all too well, user
I took talking with him for granted and I dearly regret it

Who stopped the talking first, you or him?

does anyone here go on /lgbt/? i don't because last time i checked it was full of degenerate troons

I checked for you. It still is. Don't bother looking, it's a shit hole.

i've only been there a couple times for maybe 30 seconds, i hate everyone there

this really hot long blonde hair athletic guy in my class wore a basketball jersey the other day, finally got a glimpse of his great fucking body
did you see any special hot guys today, /r9gay/?

No, I was inside all day apart from one training flight. Got a first date tomorrow though, so that should be fun.

>Got a first date tomorrow
Really? How'd you meet? Hope everything goes well for you!

There's a supervisor at work who has a nice ass I guess that counts, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day.

Now I'm going to cheat on my diet.

>tfw never got to experience innocent and cute highschool gay love

Attached: 1526597303118.jpg (506x447, 119K)

I did some gay stuff with a high school friend but there was no love involved

Would you care to share what gay acts you did with him?

Attached: 1550739265597.png (499x559, 411K)

Yeah I guess that would be alright

>8th or 9th grade can't remember
>on a field trip
>friend asks me during lunch if i'd let a dude suck me off
>say yeah i probably would
>he says "prove it"
>we go in the bathroom and in the stall
>sit down and undo my pants
>he pulls my pants down and starts sucking me
>feels really warm and wet and good
>after a few minutes of this he asks me what else i'd do with a guy
>he asks me if i'd fuck a guy
>i said sure
>we awkwardly shift around and he bends over the toilet and tells me to put it in
>he sort of yelps in pain at first
>few minutes later he tells me to push it in deeper
>start feeling a really tight grip on my dick and it almost hurts but it's really warm as well
>he tells me to start moving
>fuck him for a few minutes and he's making moaning sounds
>a few minutes later i cum inside him but he doesn't mind, just says it feels like he forgot to wipe or something

later on in the trip we pretty much did the same thing again but with the roles reversed and it was pretty cool, although sometimes i wonder if exposing myself to sex that young messed me up mentally. we kept it up over the years at each others houses but eventually he got married and turned into a literal cuck and im just sad and alone

I really really really want a friendless needy bf
it sucks that your all normalfags with friends though...

Attached: 1350055254008.gif (400x374, 182K)

I don't have any friends user, probably because of my personality. Do you want to be my friend?

tfw your bf tells you he was rapped by his dad

tfw your bf tells you he was raped by his dad and you jerk off to it and he finds out and says he'd be down to roleplay it if you want and you do and he ends up crying
i don't miss living in california quite frankly

>ywn drink from a lactating trapfu's tiny leaky titties
What even is the purpose anymore.

I just want to drink from those cute, perky, throbby nipples until they give me what I want.
I would drink them all day every day. 'mommy' would be nourishing, and I give 'her' all my milk inside her too.

God , this was a good book.

Attached: 7.jpg (1045x1500, 389K)

fucking onahole

yes definitely sorry for the late response im looking for a bf though.
whats your discord?

Attached: notice me senpai.jpg (375x375, 39K)

this could be a /lit/ banner

>lubeless, no prep anal

LARP, this isn't a yaoi fanfic, fujoshi

Long distance relationships are hard

Guys, how do you get into sitting on one of those weighted dildos to make yourself cum without touching your dick?

Does it work?

Do I need to wear a skirt and high heels to make it work?

no it actually happened, we were both like 14 with 5 inch dicks so anal prep wasn't really necessary and the lube was his saliva

did you get shitdick? I can't imagine he cleaned himself out.

Faggots GTFO off this board. There are literally loads of other boards for you to go to about being gay. Why don't you make a robot general in LGBT board. Fuck off already. I'm no homophob it just doesn't make sense. If spoke about non sport related stuff on /sp/ I'd get banned. The mods here are useless. Glad they don't get paid and do it for free

it happened a few times over the years and ruined the mood but it didn't happen that first time for some miraculous reason, maybe because neither of us had gone number 2 since the night before? idk when you're a kid your bowel movements are a bit more predictable since your mom makes you meals.

at that age I frequently went several days, up to a week without shitting.

I'm a lot more regular now that I'm on my own.

user, you know how there's a board just for Pokemon and just for anime and just for video games but people still make video game threads on /b/ and anime threads on /b/ and pokemon threads on /tv/ and /v/? It's kinda like that.

ah, if only we could recapture our youth and the looming thread of a dirty surprise wouldn't be so great

I never had sex as a teenager or as an adult so it really didn't matter how often I shat.

That shouldn't be allowed either.

i took this picture while on vacation a while ago pls appreciate it thank u

Attached: IMG_5090.jpg (1280x722, 47K)

>proud of myself for keeping a rather normie sleep schedule for almost a full month now.
>fell alseep and napped from 8pm-12am
>now wide awake and staying up all night.

welp back to real neet hours for me.

i miss neet hours user, can i quit my job and stay up all night with you playing vidya and talking and watching stuff and we fall asleep napping and holding hands and wake up at 4 PM

except I was fixing my sleep times for when I have to get a job later this month. I neeted almost 10 years though, so I had a good run before I got the ultimatum

whoa user im a 10 year neet myself i only got a job september of last year

I really dread it, the thought of going some place and giving them 8 hours of your limited time on this earth is soul crushing to me.

Not to mention how badly my health and stamina have declined in my neeting years.

How do you gays feel about people like this dude: youtube.com/watch?v=x8aFWGs_X6k ?
He flaunts in like every video just for the record.

I feel like I'm talking to a copy of myself user, I feel the exact same way. It IS soul crushing. I can't relate to any of my co-workers. I have a constant frown on my face and I get told I'm too negative and I need to smile more. Sitting in his chair every day plus my bad bed gave me a bad lower back so walking to the bus stop every morning is painful. The worst part is that my job is filled with poor, ghetto black people who are incredibly annoying and insufferable to be around.

Where do you work? I hope to try to get something like stocking shelves. I really don't want to work in fast food but it might be all I can get. Did the interviewer ask you what you were doing in the ten years without work history?