All I wanna do is confess to my sister that I wanna be a girl and I would love it if she taught me some things...

All I wanna do is confess to my sister that I wanna be a girl and I would love it if she taught me some things. But what if she hates me and thinks I'm disgusting?

Attached: d0o4.gif (600x338, 909K)

You can't be a girl

Only one way to find out, or you can test the waters a bit
Im sure she will understand

Somehow I sneezed and farted at the same time when I read your post. Don't know what that means but this user right here is probably right.

Okay I know that and I'm not some liberal trans faggot who thinks gender bullshit means anything. I just wanna be cute and pretty.
How do I test the waters.

Just use the internet instead of your sister.
>literally have a tool with limitless information
>fuck up asking sister dumb question anyway

bring up this kind of stuff, slowly ease her into it

Embrace the fact that you're not, and you can't, be cute or pretty.

For your own sake you might want to take a long break from mastutbating and Jow Forums before you choose to involve your family in your fetish.

But the internet can't give me the love and support I need, and I can't try on dresses etc. with the internet.
I'm tryingggg, I keep telling her how nice her clothes and makeup are and how nice girls look compared to guys but she might be dense.
I wanna try. I'm already smol and don't have much muscle or body hair I think I can get where I want to be eventually.
I don't remember the last time I masturbated. And I don't want her involved for fetish reasons I just want her love and support.

Girls do not like other girls. Even if she claimed to be 'accepting' of you, she would not. Everything she would do to "help" you would just be to put you even lower.
Girls hate other girls. They will do everything in their power to put down other girls, because that is how they function. They do not strive to better themselves and instead they will belittle or put down the others achievements.

Okay then me and my sister can be rivals in girliness. This is fine.

Attached: 78.jpg (371x512, 53K)

>confess to my sister that I wanna be a girl
tha is not possible
don't trust

i want to be rich and powerful, sorry user but unless your family is a part of a super liberal community, it would be best not to make them hate you and suppress it

I'll still be a boy around my family and at work and stuff, I just wanna be a girl for fun with my sister.

Make her an offer she can't refuse
Offer to be her slave in exchange for girl lessons.

find a gf who's into this and be a girl with her

user don't. My unrealistic life goal is to be her maid please don't get my hopes up.
I don't want a girlfriend.

Attached: 50.png (533x600, 355K)

You can do that easily, just bet with her and lose on purpose or something, then pretend to forget the bet ended, then confess you liked it. She will take advantage once she sees what she can gain out of it.
If you will make her life more comfortable then you have all my support

So I just offer up a bet to become her maid out of the blue? I wanna try it but she'll be so confused.

Attached: 77.gif (553x310, 389K)

What if you claim to be participating in a Womanless Beauty Pageant and want her to help you prepare?

>tfw my middle school actually did this
>tfw half the class wanted to nominate me
>tfw half the girls offered to let me use their clothes and underwear and do my makeup & hair.
>tfw my mom shut it down because she knew my dad would explode if he caught wind of it.

It could have been my first stepping stone into being a trapfag
Or it could have helped me learn about and gain confidence in dealing with girls to become a turbo-chad.
Regardless, now I'm just an almost wizard incel sitting alone in my room like always.

what the fuck is this bassed off?
I'd do anything to help my sisters I love to see them being successful and pretty

based* I can't type for shit

why the fuck do you want to be a girl? boys can be pretty too, and you don't need to be a bitch either.

Attached: 1557361683135.jpg (700x700, 66K)

Not her maid full stop, something simpler like her chores or idk

Okay but I wanna let her know I wanna be a girl before I start doing her chores so it's not weird when I'm suddenly in a maid outfit.

Jesus Christ. Not only do we have an autogynephilic fetishist but one who wants to rope his poor sister in to his sick world. OP if you love your family you wouldnt
A)rope them in to a sexual fetish
B)become a gender bending disappointment

I'm not roping her into anything sexual and I'm already disappointing.

It is either gender dysphoria diagnosed by a doctor or a sexual fetish. There's a difference between your family seeing you as a bit of a dropkick and a full blown degenerate. If even the retards online know/think it's just deviancy, imagine what your parents would think

Okay it's probably some light dysphoria since I hate everything about looking like/being a dude, but I'm not stupid enough to think I ever won't be a dude so I just wanna live my fantasies with someone I can trust okay?

Attached: 4456.jpg (1000x708, 106K)

join the 40%

So it's not gender dysphoria that makes you want to pretend to be a woman, I wonder what other reasons a grown man has to cross dress

Attached: images (60).jpg (640x480, 24K)

>It is either gender dysphoria diagnosed by a doctor or a sexual fetish
Gender dysphoria is caused by the sexual fetish

I literally said it's probably dysphoria you sockfuck.

And sure there's a sexual aspect but I'm not gonna touch my sister or anything.

If it's not recognised by a doctor it's not legitimate you fucking cretin. Self diagnosis doesn't mean anything

You fuckers are the ones who said it's dysphoria in the first place. I don't know or care what it is.

I said it's either a sex thing or dysphoria. You were denying that you wanted to dress up like a girl for sexual reasons
Basically admits you want to do it for sexual reasons with your sister. How fucked up do you have to be to want to cross dress with your sister, not for dysphoria but sexual reasons. Even if you do not intend for penetration your fixation on doing this with your sister implies incestuous overtones

I mean fuck I would love to wear make-up and skirts and dresses all day long around everyone but I'm not stupid enough to think that's a good idea.

I just want a safe and contained way to do what I want to do. It doesn't have to be my sister helping me out she just happens to be the only realistic candidate.

Seems like you're in denial. All this talk about your sister earlier but as soon as you have it pointed out how incestuous that comes across your backpedal? Jesus if you want to be a sister fucking tranny atleast own it

you got a dick use it ffs
if you can't use it then go nofap and sig mode
retard

Attached: BACK OFF.jpg (498x604, 72K)

Gender dysphoria is a subjective experience. It is not a complex illness. Self diagnosis is possible with 100% accuracy. Saying you can't self diagnose dysphoria is like saying you can't self diagnose sadness

gender dysphoria is something like depression. I.e when you stop being in an environment that causes you to suffer the mental illness, you won't suffer it obviously. Gender dysphoria can be cured by not exposing yourself to shit that makes you a tranny. E.g. Anime.

No serious. Anime makes you think being a cute carefree girl is easy and fun. And it makes people think traps are hot, giving a false expectation and then retards jump for it, only to hit the wall and hit the ropes at 30.

What other mental illness can be self diagnosed with 100% accuracy and no input from a professional, dr user?

You'd probably be better off an hero. Theres no way theres this many fucking ladyboys out there, so im guessing mental disorder. Either way, into the river you go. Degeneracy needs to be controlled at this point.

>All I wanna do is confess to my sister

Nice

>that I wanna be a girl

God dammit

user, how do you think gender dysphoria is diagnosed? Did you bother to glance at the wikipedia article, or even just consider the name? It practically just consists of asking the patient if they experience gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria is the experience of extreme discontent with one's gender. You don't need to study psychiatry for a decade to know if you experience that.

i mean maybe if you watch some onions ass slice of life shit, but if you watch actually based action shows that doesnt happen.

But if you do have a degree in psychiatry, you can charge the sicko tranny dumbfucks for the diagnosis!

redditfag detected
get the fuck outta here ok

This, be as handsome (or bishi if possible) a guy as you can and be the envy of girls who want to be boys. At least your fulfilling the dreams of millions of Tumblr users.

Attached: Chesed_Portrait1.png (256x256, 26K)

But trannies are stupid and I have no interest in fucking my sister.

Trust me user, you dont want to be a girl, you're just going through rough times, infact you're fantasizing about girls. Take it from someone who went through all the conversion shit, now i have what i wanted and i feel like shit. Trannies fucking ruined my life, please dont ruin yours too. Dont fall for the hatching, it's evil and manipulative.

You can't be a girl. It do not work that way